Author's Chapter Notes:
Once again I own nothing.
~~~ Flashback~~~

‘I’ll see you later guys!’ Buffy called to her friends Kimberly and Jennifer as they left the club. It had been a good night filled with drinks and dancing. She even got a guys phone number! But now that it was closing time and all Buffy could think about was going home, taking her makeup off and climbing into her warm bed with Mr Gordo. She walked down the path crossing her arms silently scolding herself for not bringing a coat. She walked quickly remembering her mother’s warning about walking home alone, but she was only a half hours walk from the club and didn’t want to fork out money for a taxi. She was jealous of Kimberly and Jennifer who lived so close and within five minutes of each other. Humming a tune she crossed the road and took a right.

He came out of nowhere. A hand seized her wrist forcefully and before she could react she was pulled into the shadowy alleyway she just walked past. Her attacker spun her around and slammed her against the wall her cheek scraping at the bricks, dazed she clutched at the crumbling wall trying to stay upright but failing in her too higher heels. She slumped on the floor, her dress hitched up. Before she could get a good look at the man, he hauled her up and pressed himself against her, his hands threading through her golden hair and pulling hard so that she cried out. He pushed his face into the curve of her neck pressing her hard against the wall. Struggling, she felt his hot tongue leave a wet, slimy, trail of saliva on her throat. He moved upwards and when he reached her ear he gave the lobe a hard bite.

‘What have we got here then? A little lost lamb without a shepherd, just waiting for me to herd.’

His breath smelt rank and rotten making her want to throw up. Leaving his left hand in her hair his right trailed down her top and roughly squeezed her breast whilst his knee lifted and squashed itself between her thighs. She could feel his hard erection rubbing against her. She felt like being sick.

He gently took a hold of her face caressing her injured cheek and said ‘Yes. You will do nicely.’

With that his face changed and before Buffy had a chance to scream he bit savagely into her neck. Pain exploded within her, she could feel her life being slowly pulled out of her and all she could hear was him slurping down the blood. Her last thought was of the tiny droplet of blood that she could feel falling down from her neck and onto her chest.