Author's Chapter Notes:
Please review. I don't know if I like this story anymore. I was going to revamp it but...I'm just not too sure anymore. If people seem to really want to read it then I will continue to update. Let me know!
Buffy timidly gazed into the eyes of the demon before her; they were a shimmering blue, almost angelic. She imagined herself getting lost in his gaze. If she was smart she would run away in terror, or scream for Willow to come to her rescue. Her feet and mouth did not agree with her. She stayed planted in front of him debating what he had said.

The way he spoke and looked at her with such longing had her mesmerized. Her pulse was racing with excitement, not fear.

“You really want me?“

"Oh yeah, baby. I want you,” he ground his erection into her hip. “Can you feel that, luv? I‘ve been so hard for you.”

The blonde moaned at the contact and instinctively moved closer to him. Her eyes darted the club as she looked for her friend. Willow was leaving the club, obviously not caring if she was safe or not.

Buffy Summers wanted a change. She had always felt out of place and not wanted. Spike seemed to promise the world with just a look.

She had grown up an outcast, awkward feeling around others. She didn’t feel that way with the vampire. Exploring it further was what she wanted to do.

"I want you too, Spike.

Throwing her shyness out the window, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips down to hers. She had never kissed anyone before so she was thankful that Spike leaded their dance. He traced her lips, slowly begging for entrance. She hesitantly opened her mouth and their tongues began to battle. At first she held back but the more he groaned she was urged on. He groaned at the feeling of her hot mouth on his cool tongue. She tried to keep up with his intensity but she had to pull away to breathe.

"Spike," she gasped.

"Buffy," he purred. Spike made her name sound so sexual and elegant. He made it sound like a name fit for a queen. "Do you accept your destiny, luv. Do you accept me?"

"Yes, Spike, but--” she spoke quietly, “"I-I'm not ready to die, Spike. I'm too young."

"Oh, luv, I know that. We’ll wait a few years, yeah,“ he rubbed a hand down the side of her jeans and cupped her denim covered pussy. “I want to enjoy your warmth. I want to feel your heat wrapped around my cock. Wouldn’t you like that, baby? I’d cool you down so good, pet,” he licked his way up her neck and sucked the tip of her ear into his mouth.

Without thinking, she grabbed his hips and pulled him closer, grinding herself on his hand. She stayed silent as he unbuttoned her jeans and peeled them back enough to sneak his hand past. He circled a finger around her clit. She moaned at the feeling of his cold finger on her heated flesh.

Spike replaced his index finger with his thumb and thrust the index inside of her tight hole.

“You’re so fucking hot, baby. You’re gonna burn me up good 'n proper. Fuck, you are so tight,“ he sucked and nipped her neck. “Can‘t wait to be balls deep inside of this sweet spot. I‘ll be the first, yeah? Tell me, baby. Tell me I‘ll be the first, the only,” he growled.

“Yes. Oh god, yes.” Buffy moaned.

Her stomach began to flutter the faster his finger moved inside of her. He began to brush soft kisses across her jaw line. He tugged the skin over her pulse point with his human teeth.

Suddenly an overpowering feeling ran through her body. She threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy. Her legs began to wobble and thankfully Spike was there to hold her up. When her orgasm finished she looked up into his wondering eyes. He was licking his finger and thumb clean of her juices. A purr was reverberating through is body.

“Fuck, you’re so responsive, baby.“ He slammed his lips onto hers, demanding another kiss. She was surprised that the taste of her cum excited her.

“You’re mine now, Buffy. There will be certain rules however, luv. While you stay human you will be my pet. This means that I will take care for you and protect you. I will see to your every need. Forget your mates; forget mummy and daddy because they’re not your family anymore. You will be staying with me. Forget school because you won’ be goin'. None of those things concern you anymore.”

“I won’t be able to go anywhere or see anyone?”

“Of course you can go places, baby, as long as it’s with me. I’m a vampire, luv. We’re very territorial creatures. When I say you are mine, it means you’re mine.” He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “Why would you want to see your mates? Fuckin' wankers, the lot of them,“ he paused, looking to be in deep thought. “I was a bit rash on the rents. You can visit them if you so desire but under my supervision. I will not have you going alone.”

Buffy took a few moments to debate his offer. "I accept, Spike,“ she grabbed his hand and turned toward the exit.

"You won't regret this, luv." he grasped her hand tighter and walked them out of the Bronze.

**___**



"Do you need anythin' from your place, luv? “ Spike asked, looking down at her.

She looked up at him with her beautiful green eyes. She was so bleedin’ gorgeous the way her golden hair bounced off her shoulders with every step she took.

“I have a few things I would like to get, if that’s okay?”

“Of course, luv. Jus' lead the way, yeah?”

As he followed the girl, he breathed in her scent and committed it to memory. She smelt of vanilla and jasmine with a slight hint of cinnamon.

He continuously had to hold back his demon. It had been screaming at him to fuck the girl and turn her since he first saw her. Buffy was his rightful mate and his demon knew it. Spike would wait though; wait to make her his forever. He did want to enjoy her warmth but not for a few years like he promised.

She stopped in front of a typical suburban home. Buffy turned to look at him.

“I’m just going to run in and get my things, 'kay?” her smile radiated the entire street.

"Go on then, luv. I’ll be here when you get back."

She raised herself up to kiss him on the cheek. He smiled at how quickly she was getting used to him. Once she had gotten into the house and out of his view he frowned. It was an instant feeling of loss.

He pulled out a fag and lit it. After taking a drag into his useless lungs, he leaned against a tree and continued to wait. She was taking longer than he cared for. He should have just taken her back to the factory and bought her new things. He was going to anyway. He would buy her anything she asked for…or steal.

He scoffed when she came out with only a small duffel bag. There couldn’t have been more than a few items in it. Spike would never understand women.

He had been with Drusilla for over a hundred years and still didn’t understand her most of the time. Spike hoped that his dark goddess would welcome the new addition.


Chapter End Notes:
Let me know if you're interested in this.I had plans to revamp it bu I'm not sure I like it anymore...Need the feedback!!