[Reviews - 9] LikedPrinter
Summary: Response to challenge #494 on the Bloodshedverse. Starting during "Crush", Spike asks Buffy why she wouldn't be with him; when she tells him the main reason, Spike makes an important decision and leaves to find what he needs in order to be with her.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General/Canon Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 10173 Read: 10300
Published: 03/23/2012 Updated: 05/11/2012

1. Crushed by adrianiling [Reviews - 4] Liked (1549 words)
OK, this is my first attempt at writing fanfiction and I'm not a native English speaker so please be nice.
Special thanks to my sister, Maria, who helped me reading the chapter and giving me her honest opinion, even though she is not a BTVS fan at all; and to Slaymesoftly, who ofered to beta this first chapter. Thank you!
Quote at the beginning of the chapter is a song by Avenged Sevenfold. Why, you say? I just love that band.
BTW, the main title is a song by Avenged Sevenfold too. I know it isn't a real word, it's deliberately misspelled, so in case you were thinking it was a mistake, well, it isn't.

Just so you know, I don't own anything except for my laptop and imagination; I'm just playing with Joss' toys.
Some dialogue in this chapter is taken from "Crush".Everything written between "quotation marks" are normal dialogues, while thoughts or inner dialogues are expressed with italics.
Please review and let me know if you liked this or not.

2. Great Big White World by adrianiling [Reviews - 1] Liked (1460 words)
New chapter!! The title is a song by Marilyn Manson ('cos I love him) and the quote is a song by Avenged Sevenfold (yep, again). Special thanks to my wonderful betas Legen and astarstillunborn, (thank you both!) and to my sister Maria, whom I had to blackmail into reading this chapter (she doesn't like BTVS, can you believe it? there're some crazy people in this world). Thanks to all the lovely people who left a review, you made my day and possibly even my week!
Disclaimer: Joss owns it all, blah, blah, blah.
Enjoy and leave a review!

3. Mutilation Is The Most Sincere Form Of Flattery by adrianiling [Reviews - 0] (1356 words)
I apologize for the delay, so I'm posting from chapters 3 to 7. This is the chapter where we find out what's up with Spike, so, enjoy!

As always, tittle is a song by Marilyn Manson, and quote at the beginning is another song by Avenged Sevenfold (I know, I'm obsessed).

Thanks to my awesome betas astarstillunborn and Legen; and to the wonderful people who left a review. You are the best. THE BEST.

4. I Want To Kill You Like They Do In The Movies by adrianiling [Reviews - 0] (1315 words)
Ok, so here's chapter 4. As always, title is a song by Marilyn Manson and quote at the beginning another song by Avenged Sevenfold. Thanks to my betas Slaymesoftly and Legen and to Behind Blue Eyes for her wonderful ideas. Thank you!! Btw, go read her new fic "A link is forged" if you haven't already, 'cause it's great.

Please, review, I'm begging you! I want to know if anyone is still following this story.

5. If I Was Your Vampire by adrianiling [Reviews - 1] Liked (1237 words)
Title by Marilyn Manson and lyrics by Avenged Sevenfold. As always, thanks to my betas Slaymesoftly and Legen and to Behind Blue Eyes for her ideas.
Please, please, review!!

6. I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me) by adrianiling [Reviews - 0] (1579 words)
This time both the title and the quote at the beginning are by Marilyn Manson. Why, you say? Because I just bought the tickets to Marilyn Manson's first concert ever here in Tenerife and I'm just sooooo exited.

Thanks to Slaymesoftly for betaing this, and to everyone who left a review. Thank you so much!

7. They Said That Hell's Not Hot by adrianiling [Reviews - 3] Liked (1677 words)
I posted several chapters today, so READ CHAPTERS 3 TO 6FIRST!
Anyway, here it is chapter 7. Title by Marilyn Manson and lyrics by Avenged Sevenfold. Thanks to Slaymesoftly for betaing this chapter