Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi again!! Thank you all for the lovely reviews! i'm so happy you are all sticking with it!! This is a short chapter for all you lovelies :) Enjoy and please keep/start reviewing!!

In case you want a soundtrack, I was listening to this a lot as I wrote this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKa2KUfbJwY
“So,” she said looking up into his eyes with a glazed expression, “what now?”


Spike seemed to genuinely think about it for a moment; that is, until he curled his tongue behind his teeth and lightly tweaked one of her nipples.

“I think we should move this upstairs, pet.”

All Buffy could do was nod.

Grabbing his hand, Buffy leapt to her feet and dragged him upstairs. Spike chuckled a little at her eagerness. He briefly considered the gravity of what he was doing, but he squashed it down. He refused to spoil this time with her. He simply refused. Spike smiled at her as she practically broke her door down trying to get inside.

Spike lunged at her and she squealed, trying to get away. He playfully caught her in his arms and they fell on her bed.

“Hold on, pet,” he said as he stood up and closed the purple shades of her window. A brief shudder of sorrow went through him as he looked across the street to his house. His sadness gripped at his heart as it started to rain.

Spike glanced over at Buffy. She looked so beautiful lying on the bed waiting for him to join her. She smiled slowly, gazing up at him like he was perfect. He felt wanted. She raised her arms to him and motioned for him to come to her. Every part of him wanted to join her, but for some reason his feet refused to move from there spot. Seeing his indecision, Buffy stood up and wrapped her arms around his torso.

“Dance with me?” she said softly, almost embarrassed at the comment. All thoughts escaped his mind as she innocently nuzzled into his chest and swayed with him. Spike laid his cheek against her golden curls and breathed her in. He just wanted it to stay like that forever.

They danced in the rain-pattered silence in the soft, purple glow of the moon through her shade. His head grew heavy and foggy, getting drunk off of her presence. He imagined how much he missed her before they’d met; how the emptiness he didn’t know was there disappeared when she gazed up at him.

Spike kissed her temple and felt her eyes close against his chest. He broke apart from her just enough to kiss her properly. Neither moved to deepen it at first for neither wanted to ruin the perfect stillness of the night.

Buffy took a step back and slowly lifted her shirt off. Her wide eyes gave away her nervousness, but Spike did not comment. He felt the intimacy of the moment, fierce and frightening between them. He followed her lead and removed his shirt.

Soon, all articles of clothing lay strewn across her carpet as they stared in awe at one another. Spike picked her up, carried her to the bed and crawled on top of her.

“You’re a goddess, you know that?” he said. Buffy was surprised by the sincerity in his voice and kissed him tenderly.

Spike ran the back of his finger across the taut plain of her stomach and she shivered. They danced across her flesh as they came closer and closer to where she needed them.

“Please,” she said simply.

“Please, what?”

“Please, Spike… no teasing. Not this time,” she begged half-heartedly. Spike chuckled and kissed her nose before cupping her mound.

“Is that better?”

“Yes,” she breathed. “Much, much better.” He rocked his hand back and forth slowly and she lightly pushed herself against it.

“So wet… is this for me?”

“Hmm?” she mumbled.

“For me, Buffy? Is this just for me?” he said as he lifted one finger from between her thighs and sucked on it. Buffy moaned at the sight.

“Oh yeah,” she responded enthusiastically. The vision in front of him was getting to be too much. All the blood rushed to his nether region and he felt like he was dying without her touching him.

“I’m sorry, luv, I can’t wait any longer. I have to have you,” he said breathlessly positioning himself and slowly sliding in. Buffy’s eyes rolled in the back of her head.

Spike rubbed against her with every thrust, trying to find the sweet spot inside her. When she groaned and lifted her arms to push against the headboard, he knew he’d succeeded. He manipulated her into a series of groans and mumbles as his pace became a little faster.

Lifting one leg over his shoulder, Spike drove into her. All he wanted to do was watch her perfect tits bounce as he pounded her into the mattress, but he had to hold back. He had to hold back. He had to-

“Harder!” she yelled. He groaned and hammered into her sweet pussy.

“Unh, unh, Buffy you feel, ah incredible,” he yelled incoherently. She didn’t need to respond; her insides spoke for her as they fluttered around him. The headboard smacked into the wall as the bed screeched. “Come on baby, come on, come for me,” he groaned in her ear.

Spike drove into her even harder if it was possible. He felt her insides squeeze the life from him, causing him to climax as she did.

Even after they had both come down from the high, Spike continued to thrust into her tight passage. When he had no energy left, he collapsed beside her.

She giggled a little between contented sighs. Spike smiled and pushed strands of hair off her gorgeous face. Her wide, emerald eyes met his and he was a lost man.

“Spike, tell me something beautiful,” she said gently. He thought for a moment and replied.

“I am afeard being in night, all this is but a dream…” he said, though his eyes were far away.

“Too flattering-sweet to be substantial,” she finished.
Spike was surprised that she knew the line. She really is perfect for me. He watched her drift off to sleep in his arms and knew this was where he was meant to be.


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed this update! More to come very soon, I promise ;)