Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys! You reviewed and this is me delivering! Thank you all so much for your responses, they really mean a lot to me :)
“Huh?” she asked the empty classroom.

Buffy stared into space and tried to go over the last few minutes in her head. What happened? With the kissing and the closeness… What was that?! Not that she minded. In fact, she could have done with a little more action. It didn’t even matter that he was her teacher… the age difference couldn’t be too much, could it?

…………………………………….

“Stupid. Wanker. Idiot.” Spike banged his head against a locker between words. “Imbecile. Leaving. Buffy. Like. Tha–“ Then it hit him harder than the locker: he just left her. He just LEFT her in that classroom!

What if she told another teacher? Or told her classmates and it got back to Principal Snyder, and he got fired and sent to jail for sexual assault? Spike’s panic attack reached new heights as he started pacing the empty hallway. What if she thinks she imagined it? Or now hates my guts and will act out in class? Use it as blackmail over my head! Back to banging his head on the locker, he exclaimed, “Wanker! Bastard! Asshole! Jerk! Stupid idiot!” Lifting his head, his eyes shifted across the hallway. He had to get back there and stop Buffy from doing something regretful. He ran like hell back to the classroom, praying she’d be there.

Spike burst open the door. All the air was sucked out of his body when the found the lights off and the classroom empty.

“Fuck,” he yelled as he slammed the door shut. He turned around only to find a petrified redhead staring at him, her jaw wide open. “What?!” he cried out, feeling like a little boy with a temper tantrum.

“You’re head, it's uh… bruised?”

“What?” he said more to himself than to her. Spike felt his forehead.

“It’s n-n-nothing, Mr. Giles. I was on my way… I’m just now going home… so I’m gonna just do that now…” she stuttered as she walked away.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I’m in deep shit. Sulking with his head hung low, Spike followed after her to the front doors.

…………………………………….

Buffy walked home alone, which wasn’t typical for her. Usually, she had some guy walk her or drive her or even Willow, one of her two person-wide friend circle at Sunnydale High. But this day was different and she felt the need to walk alone.

As she reached her front door, Buffy turned and faced the house across the street. She knew it belonged to Mr. Giles and his insane, agoraphobic wife who never left the house. Maybe he was home by now. She wondered what that scene in the classroom was about.

Did he want me? Buffy smiled at that. She most certainly wouldn’t have said no, but he was a teacher for crying out loud. How many boundaries could she possibly push before losing all dignity? Sighing in defeat, she opened her front door and went inside.

If he did want her, he clearly didn’t know what to do about. Oh, he knew what he was doing; she could tell by their kiss. But maybe he needed some courage?

A terrible plan started forming in her head, but she swatted it away. No! The amount of trouble she’d be in, not to mention the consequences for him, would be catastrophic. But it would be fun… She wanted him now and he wouldn’t leave her mind.

And maybe no one would find out?

Without feeling the same level of assuredness she normally felt when deciding to sleep with someone, Buffy made the decision. She would test the waters with Mr. Giles and see how he responded. He’d make the decision for her. After all, she was young and impressionable. Buffy giggled to herself as she developed her plan. A part of her still nagged that it was a bad idea, but now she was curious about this Mr. Giles. She carefully walked up the stairs to her room and lay on her bed.

Buffy turned on her side and glanced out the window. It would get cold soon; well, as cold as it could get in sunny California. A bird chirped at her windowsill and she walked over to it. It was then that she noticed something she really should have seen before.

His window. And how his window stared directly into hers. And how she never closed her curtains all the way; it was mostly out of laziness, but still.

Then, it hit her like a brick to the face: he saw her with other boys. It never occurred before that he could have been watching her. After all, she only moved to Sunnydale a few months prior. How could she have known? Buffy was mortified. So that’s why he liked her! He thought she was just a big dumb slut who would sleep with any boy in town. He must have thought he’d have as good a chance as any! That… that asshole!

Oh, she’d show him. Scratch the first plan. Time for a new one: torture the jerk until his privates go blue. Buffy smiled slightly at the idea, but lay back on her bed with a sigh. Why did everyone always come to that conclusion? She knew she slept around, probably more than most girls her age, but it didn’t mean she was a whore. It didn’t mean she was the stupid bimbo everyone took her for.

For a moment there, she really thought he liked her. She was surprised by the sadness that overtook her. It was true, she could blackmail him or torture him, but what would that do?

Buffy looked out the window again and sighed. She imagined him staring into her window, watching her fucking. Her eyes narrowed. It wasn’t fair! How dare he watch her and then, come onto her based on his assumptions!

Perhaps a little torture was in order, if for no other reason than to make him realize the ass he’d been.

Even if his ass was a masterpiece of its own right.


Chapter End Notes:
I promise fun stuff next chapter :) I know because I'm almost done writing it ;) Review and the next chapter will come faster

I hope you're as excited as I am!