Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, it was a crazy weekend and then a stressful couple of days to try to catch up. I hope you guys enjoy this new segment!! Please review!!
Mid-sentence, Spike stopped and stared at Buffy as she wandered into the classroom ten minutes late. The students would expect him to rag on her, send her to the principal’s office, something. But he would do no such thing. He continued with his sentence and started writing on the board.

Although he held the façade of an upstanding teacher, he faced the board because he couldn’t face her. Spike didn’t want to see her smirk and wink, nor did he want to see her eyes red and sick with worry over what she’d done. He figured the former was more likely, but still. It wasn’t fair to the poor girl that he was such a monster.

He knew he had to turn around eventually, but avoided it at all costs.

Buffy, however, was enjoying the view. Finally, he was displaying his fine buttocks to the class. She noticed two other girls giggling at the sight and glared at them. She felt a small pang of possessiveness take over, but shook it away. Her feelings rocked back and forth so quickly she was starting to feel sick. Lost in her thoughts, she didn’t notice Mr. Giles had said something to her.

“Hmm?”

“I said,” Mr. Giles continued, “to see me after school. I will not accept lateness in this class.” He refused to look at her when he said it and for some reason that pissed her off. She grumbled to herself as he continued the lesson.

…………………………………….

After school, Buffy pushed into the classroom exactly on time. She could tell Mr. Giles almost commended her for it, but knew that their meeting was not about her tardiness.

“So…” he began.

“So…?”

“So, last night did you… was that… what was that exactly?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, sorry.”

“You know damn well…” Spike sighed. He was terrible at keeping his meetings with Buffy calm. “That little incident last night…”

“I thought I was here because I was late to-“

“Don’ play games, Buffy, you know right well what I’m talking about!”

“Fine! I stripped and you watched, end of story.”

“Not end of story! What do you want from me, Buffy? You kissed me yesterday, you stripped for me last night, you-“

You kissed me.” Buffy said to him, poking him in the chest with every word.

“What?! What do you mean, I kissed you?” he replied, angered.

“What do you mean, what do I mean? I mean what I said. I said you kissed-“

“You held my head, you moved it closer… you kissed me Buffy!”

“I didn’t strip for you I just… I was just doing that on my own anyway!”

“Yes you did, cause you winked

“I did no such thing!”

“You did too!” he retorted.

“What, are you twelve? You are supposed to be the adult here! You are the one responsible, remember?!”

“Oh that’s how you’re going to play this, hmm? Going to play the confused child when we both know you’re better than that?” Buffy said nothing for a moment, allowing hope to bloom in her chest. “We both know you’re the temptress here!” That hope died.

“Temptress?!”

“You are the most unbelievable… Ugh! Who do you think you are?” Buffy poked him in the chest again with each word until he reached the edge of his desk. He sat down partially because there was nowhere else to go and partially because he was a little afraid. “I know you watched me all those times with all those boys and you think you’re the innocent one here?! I’m seventeen years old! I-“

“Luv-“

“Don’t you dare interrupt me,” Buffy said furiously. “I may be young, but I’m not stupid and I know what you’re trying to do. You think I like what people say about me, what you probably think of me? You watched me do things… without my knowledge, without my say in the matter, and I’m the temptress? Why? Because I left my window shades open? It wasn’t exactly an invitation, Spike. Maybe I tempted you but that’s all on your shoulders. You can’t handle me being around you? Tough, that’s your problem. You’re the one who kissed me!”

Spike didn’t say anything as Buffy tried to regain her breath. Her anger dissipated quickly, leading to an unexpected look of sadness. It marred the soft lines of her cheeks and mouth. He felt like even more of a complete ass than earlier. And she was right: he kissed her. He started it.

He really was a monster.

“Buffy, I-“

“Forget it,” she said sniffling slightly. Spike looked down at the tiled floor ashamed of himself and his actions. He never should have kissed her.

Spike looked up to her, ready to apologize, but stopped when he noticed the gentle curve of her lips. He wanted to look away but he was drawn to them. His heart pounded in his chest, throbbing as if it was somehow trying to get closer to her. Spike gently lifted a fallen strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ear. She glanced at him and looked down at the floor.

“What do you want from me?” she whispered to the tiles. When he said nothing, she looked into the depths of his eyes and asked again. She tried to read his expression, but he didn’t give a single thought away.

“I just want you,” he said quietly. “You said I watched you. Well, I did; I watched you give yourself away for months. Don’ you think I tried to stop? I wanted to… to hate you, but it only made it worse. I tried, oh I tried everything I could think of to get you off my mind, but you stuck there like the stubborn bint you are,” Spike smiled slightly to himself. “It wasn’t supposed to cause you any harm. I was just a weak man; I am a weak man because even now all I want to do is have you. And I know it’s wrong, I do. I just,” he sighed heavily, “don’ care.”

She contemplated his words in silence.

“What are you thinking?” he said a little nervously.

“This is all… a little heavy for me to process.” It wasn’t the answer he was expecting or wanting, but at least it was an answer.

“I… I understand. Why don’ you take some time to-“

“No I… I, um, yeah that’s probably a good idea. I’ll just… go.” Buffy walked toward the door with her head hung low. Spike put his head in his hands as it slammed shut.

What did I do now!

“Wanker!” he yelled at the empty classroom. Suddenly, the door burst opened and a slightly teary-eyed Buffy ran into his arms and kissed him.

He immediately responded moving his lips against hers. Her passion for him was evident through her movements while his was evident through the material of her skirt. Spike left her mouth and nipped at her neck.

“What… what are you doing?” Buffy breathed.

“I’m kissing you,” he spoke huskily as he lightly dragged his lips across her tender neck. He drew a light pattern with his tongue and was rewarded with a soft sigh.

“I told you so.”

“Told me what?”

“That you were the one who kissed me,” she chuckled.

“Oh, but I want to do so much more than that,” he said roughly as he turned them around and leaned her against his desk. Her smell aggravated his senses and he simply could not contain himself. His mischievous hand worked its way to her lower back while the other stroked her thigh. The softness of her skin made him want to touch her wholly, to feel the smoothness of the rest of her. His imagination ran away as the primitive inside him took over.

He kissed her, hard and passionate. The girl was such a goddess. He wanted her and she was his. Even if it meant it was only for a moment, she was his.


Chapter End Notes:
Sorry!! Sort of a cliffhanger there. Please review!! I promise to post faster if I get lots of reviews!