Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys! Here's a long one to get you through the long, cold weekend! I wasn't sure about this chapter but I hope you all enjoy it. There's about to be some angst so be forewarned! Please review!!
“Mine!” he growled as he toppled over her against his desk. He couldn’t remember how many times he imagined them fucking on his desk, papers flying everywhere, her calling him Spike and him punishing her for it.

The electricity pulsing through Buffy’s every nerve overwhelmed her. Every move he made set a fire in her and all she wanted to do was… well, him. She wanted to follow through with her plan but was finding it exceedingly difficult to do so.

When she left his office, her plan was to leave him there wanting her. To let him fret about it for a few days, maybe even give him a show. The point was to give him the bluest balls on planet earth. Unfortunately, it took her five seconds to decide to forfeit the plan and go for him instead. Her determination only took her so far when it came to sex.

“Mmm, Spike,” she breathed heavily in his ear.

“What are you doing to me?” he gasped as her fingernails traipsed up his back. He kissed her again, roughly and deeply. He wanted to be inside her; wanted any part of her. One of his hands tore at the hem of her skirt and rubbed at her dripping panties. “Ah ah ah Miss Summers, did I tell you this was allowed?” He turned her over until she was bent over his desk.

“This is unacceptable behavior from a student,” he said, massaging his way below the lacy material.

“How will you punish me?” she said, whipping her long hair around to face him. Spike was glad she was enjoying the game as much as he was. “How naughty do I have to be to receive the full punishment?” Spike spanked her with his palm and teased her by lightly caressing the reddened area. Buffy had never been so turned on in her life and moaned under his ministrations. He leaned in to whisper in her ear.

“When I’m through with you, you’ll wish-“ he was interrupted by a knock at the door. Buffy and Spike looked up petrified.

“Mr. Giles,” said a familiar female voice, “I’d like to talk to you about-“

“Can’t it wait?!” he said, a little angrier than he wanted to sound.

“No, not really. This is a somewhat urgent matter. Please come to the office; all the teachers are going there.” He heard the clacking of her heels on the tiles. The moment the classroom was silent, Spike flipped Buffy to face him and kissed her.

“No where were we?” he said with a smile.

“What about… oh god,” he lightly dragged his teeth down her neck as his hand resumed it motion under her skirts. “What about the meeting?”

“Wouldn’t be the first I’ve missed,” he responded to her collarbone. Buffy’s legs wrapped around his torso as she quickly undid his belt and pants. No underwear… interesting.

He rubbed his length against her, circling her clit but never quite touching it. “William, c’mon.” Spike swatted her pussy and she groaned an incoherent response.

“It’s Mr. Giles in this classroom,” he said as he lined up to her entrance and thrust in. Buffy’s head lolled back.

“Uhn, you feel so full,” she mumbled. Spike groaned in response as he pulled almost all the way out and thrust quickly.

“I want you so much.”

“Uhn, keep doing that,” she said and he moved faster. In the heat of the moment, Spike forgot himself and ripped open her shirt. He needed more of her and touched everywhere he could.

Their coupling grew frantic as the desk groaned in accompaniment. Spike tried to stifle her moans by kissing her luscious mouth.

“You feel so good, I can’t hold off for much longer.” Rubbing her clit mercilessly, he moved in and bit her neck. “Come for me,” he breathed heavily.

Buffy cried out her climax and Spike soon followed. He collapsed on top of her heaving bosom.

“Wow,” she said.

Feeling an awkward closeness, Spike pulled out of her and cleaned himself off. He then went to the paper towels and leant them to her in silence. They put their clothes on, unable to look at each other. No part of Spike wanted to have the talk, but he knew it was time. Buffy leaned against the desk.

“Buffy-“

“We should probably talk, but first can I borrow a shirt or something?”

“Um… let me see if there is something in the lost and found. Why don’t you… just wear my jacket for now.” Buffy gratefully put on the blazer over her tattered clothing. Spike left the room and headed to the lost and found box. He hoped that the meeting in the office was over so he could grab a shirt and head back to the classroom without being noticed.

Luckily, he was able to sneak past them. In listening to the conversation, it sounded like a kid had brought a butter knife to school and it was some big deal. Spike rolled his eyes. He found a t-shirt and ran back. Buffy hadn’t moved from her position. She gave a quick nod of acknowledgement as she put it on. He sat in the chair at his desk.

“So…”

“So.”

“Look,” Buffy began, “I have to go. But I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“But I-“

“Let’s just… sleep on it. We’ll talk tomorrow,” she said with pleading eyes. Spike nodded and she smiled a little at him. Then she walked out the door.

Spike banged his head against the desk.

…………………………………….

Once it was dark out, Spike drove home. When he got there, he quietly crept into the house. He tiptoed up the stairs to his bedroom, and hoped that Dru was already asleep.

“I see her all over you,” said a voice in the darkened corner. So much for hoping.

“What? Dru, you’re being ridicu-“

“Don’t lie to me!” she yelled. Dru slowly walked forward until she was outlined by the moonlight, terrifying and beautiful. Spike shut his mouth. “I see her, that girl, crawling over your skin like a rash, pin prickling and giving you goosebumps even when she’s not around. Like a disease in your heart, blooming and spreading til it courses through you.” Spike was used to her rambling, but even in its jumbled rhythm he hadn’t heard her speak so coherently in years. She prowled closer to him. “I see it; see it glowing. Why did you never glow for me, Spike? Tell me why?”

Spike was at a loss for words. How could he respond to that?

“Dru I-“

“No excuses!” she shrieked. “I see them lining up in your head to be told, one after another, to ride the spinning teacups out your mouth. No! Tell me why!”

“I don’t know!”

“Tell me!”

“I don’t know what you want me to say!”

“Tell me, Spike! Say it!” her shrieks began to quiet as they broke with her tears. “Tell me why you love her and not me! I’m your wife! You are supposed to love the one you wed! Why do you want her-“

“Because she’s sane, Dru! Because she’s beautiful and young and, and fuckin sane, for Christ’s sake! She’s sunshine and you’re the darkness that’s taking me under one day at a time!” He screamed at her. He wanted to stop the terrible words coming out of his mouth, but he couldn’t. She collapsed and sobbed on the ground.

“I haven’t written in months, in years, because you took it away from me. My passion, my love, my light: it’s all gone and you drowned with it. This is what I have left! This is what I am now. Take a good look. Look at me!” Spike lifted her head to face him, but was horrified by what he found. Her tear-splotched cheeks and red-rimmed eyes stared at him in terror and anguish. Spike couldn’t believe he’d caused so much pain. He had loved her once.

What had he become?

“I’m pregnant,” she whispered.

“What? Is that true?” he asked, his eyes welling with tears.

“Would it matter?”

“What kind of… Of course it would matter!”

“No, no, it would not because you don’t love me anymore.”

“Dru, is this a game to you?!”

“Not like the first time.” She started chuckling to herself.

“Stop laughing! If you are pregnant than we… What do you mean, not like the first time?” His question was met with giggles. “Dru! Answer the question! What do you mean…?” And suddenly it all made sense.

Fury shuddered up and down his spine. Spike stood up and threw a night table against the wall, shattering it to pieces. Dru stopped laughing.

“You… you played me! You fucking… you played me like the fool I am. How could I… how could you. How could you, Dru?!”

“No... Spike, please, listen to me,” she pleaded on her knees.

“I’m done listening.” Spike turned and almost walked out the door when he heard her cry out.

“But the baby, Spike. It’s there, I swear it is…” He stopped in the doorway, unable to cope. Spike slammed his fist into the wall, breaking his knuckles, and began to laugh.

“Looks like a good way to bring me closer to you, pet. Make me crazy like you,” he said as he stopped chuckling. Spike couldn’t face her. “Or did I do this to you?” he said more to himself than to her.

Dru whispered, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” over and over again to deaf ears. Spike let himself slide down the wall to the floor and ran his hands through his hair.

“Dru, look at me,” he said softly. She mournfully did as she was told. “Are you telling me the truth? Are you pregnant?” Dru nodded and Spike sighed and nodded as well.

“I love you, Spike,” she said desperately. Spike stood, went downstairs and outside, blaming himself for everything.

He closed the door quietly, walked directly to nearest tree in his yard and smacked his head against it. He noticed he was doing that more and more since he met Buffy. There was a sudden banging sound from the attic and he knew Dru was at it again.

“Are… are you okay?” said a soft voice behind him. Buffy stood a few feet away, and as he turned to face her, he could have sworn she was an angel in the moonlight. “I… I saw you fighting through the window and then I saw you leave… What happened?” He would have laughed but her eyes were so full of gentle concern he couldn’t bare it. Sliding down to the ground, he watched her kneel down beside him. Spike didn’t realize that he was crying until she came a little closer and wiped a tear away.

“Complicated adult things, Buffy.”

“Don’t treat me like a child!” she spoke a little louder. “Tell me.”

“Buffy, I got married when I was twenty-one. That would be four years from now, for you. Do you understand that? Twenty-one and I didn’t have a clue. So when Dru got pregnant, I was… I was the upstanding guy; the one who married her to save her. And then she… she lost it and I…” Spike choked on his words. “I couldn’t just leave her. What kind of person could do that? So, I stayed like a good man would. Six years, Buffy, and every year I wanted kids less and less. With her background… she’s schizophrenic amongst other things. What if our kids developed it? What if she got worse and h-hurt them or herself? And now she tells me it was all a lie.”

“Her schizophrenia?”

“No, the baby. It wasn’t real and I married her. She used it as an excuse to keep me around. She knew I never loved her, she knew… and she played me to stay with her. And now she’s-“ Spike stopped himself and looked over at Buffy. It seemed like she was processing it all right, but he couldn’t share anymore. He was exhausted.

“She’s what?”

“I… I can’t do this anymore, this isn’t right Buffy. We could get in a lot of trouble-“ Buffy held up two fingers to his mouth.

“Shhh.” Spike stopped talk and looked at her with bloodshot eyes. “Stay with me tonight.”

“What?”

“Come home with me. Stay with me. Just for tonight.”

“Your parents-“

“Aren’t home until tomorrow afternoon. We don’t have to, you know, do anything. Let me… let me help?”

“There’s no help for me.”

“Let me try.” Buffy stood up and held her hand out. Too tired to think, Spike grasped at the hand and got to his feet. Hand in hand they walked across the street to Buffy’s house.


Chapter End Notes:
Please, please review! I have to know what you think!!