Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys! Sorry for the slight wait, but I had serious writers block. I'm saddened that there aren't as many readers/reviewers as there used to be, but I'm hoping this chapter changes all that! Enjoy and please, please, please review!!
Buffy shut the door behind them, not knowing what to expect.

“Can I call you William?” she asked hesitantly. She knew she wanted to comfort him, but she wasn’t one hundred percent sure how to do that. Buffy bit her lip.

“Call me Spike. Everyone does,” he said nonchalantly as he gazed around her living room.

“Spike…” she tested it out on her lips and after a minute approved of it with a nod. Spike was trying to seem calm and collected, but inside he was anything but. He was in her house, in her living room…

“So…”

“So.”

“Look,” Buffy began. “I know we’re supposed to have the talk now but… can we just delay it for a while?”

“I don’t know, I think we should sort a few things out first…” he said. Buffy sighed.

“Okay then… what are we doing? I mean, I know what we’re, well, doing but… this-“ she pointed between the two of them, “What is this exactly?”

“I don’t know.”

“Glad we had the talk-“ she said sarcastically.

“No, Buffy, I just… I don’t know what I’m doing here. I know that this is wrong, that we shouldn’t be doing whatever it is we’re doing. I know it’s wrong to want you like I do, but I can’t help it. Do I want to keep doing this? Yes, I do. Every part of me wants to…“

“But?”

“But I think we should try to be stronger than that. I’m married, I’m you’re teacher, I should be the one… I should be the responsible one but I’m just corrupting you-“

“Woah there cowboy. Corrupting me? I think we both know it’s a little late for that. And I was there in that classroom just as much as you were.”

“But I should have said no!”

“And I wouldn’t have let you!” Spike paused in thought as Buffy continued, “I wanted you too! I want you! And if it weren’t something I wanted, I would have stopped it. Okay?” Spike almost argued, but was interrupted by another, “Okay?!”

“Okay.” Spike said softly. They stared at each other in silence as they contemplated everything.

“You… you want to sit down?” she said pointing to the couch. He nodded, sat on the corner and rubbed at his eyes.

“Everything is just so wrong,” he mumbled as Buffy sat next to him.

“It felt right to me,” she said quietly, not quite looking him in the eye. He stared at her with sad eyes for a long time. Smiling slightly, he stroked her cheek with the back of his hand.

“I wish I didn’t want you so much.” Buffy leaned into his touch and closed her eyes. She wasn’t used to such tenderness.

“Maybe one day you won’t,” she responded sadly. It always irked her how much she felt for the man, even though she knew so little about him. He seemed so mysterious and worldly; what could she possibly ever mean to him? It didn’t help that he remained silent, proving her theory.

“Buffy… what is this to you? I need to know. I’m going crazy thinking about you day in, day out.” He moved closer to her on the couch, “Whenever you’re around I want to touch you, be near you, and I need to know that you feel it too.” He kissed her lightly on the lips as his forehead met hers. “You feel it too, don’t you Buffy? Can you feel me?” Spike whispered.

Heat rose between them as their labored breaths grew quicker. Their nearness to one another proved too much to handle as they kissed each other deeply.

“Mmm, Buffy,” he groaned as she traced the hair at the nape of his neck. Buffy’s insides twirled as the kiss grew frenzied. He tore are her sweater and lifted her onto his lap. She felt his arousal through the thin material beneath her skirt. Spike bunched it higher and growled lowly as she spread her legs wider. “I love when you wear skirts, kitten.”

Buffy rocked her hips against his as he grazed his teeth across her neck. She shuddered at the contact and he smiled. Spike laid her down on the couch and moved on top of her without breaking the kiss. It became needy and raw as they grinded against one another, grasping at any friction.

“Let me taste you,” he said breathily. Buffy mumbled some response. “What’d you say?”

“No.”

“No? Why not?” he said, leering at her.

“I don’t let boys do that,” she said simply. Spike tried to squash down the jealousy than rose within him, but he barely managed.

“I’m not just a boy, pet,” he said, trying to stay playful despite the serious look on her face. There was a momentary twinge of doubt on her face, however, and Spike took the chance. “Let me. If it doesn’t feel good, you can tell me to stop,” he said huskily nipping at her inner thigh. She whimpered a bit, but attempted to hold her ground.

God knew she wanted to let him, but to let it happen would prove how much she felt. It was too intimate an action and she decided she couldn’t handle it. But she started to reconsider as Spike moved closer and closer to his target.

“Please?” he asked simply, pouting adorably. Buffy’s head fell back on her pillow.

“Fi-iiiine!” she yelled as he licked her slit through the lace of her panties mid-word. With reverence, he slid them down her golden legs kissing every inch of skin they passed over. He drew patterns with his tongue down her calf as he stuffed the sodden material in his pocket. Buffy looked up at him questioningly but threw her head back when he returned to her center with vigor. She struggled to keep her hips from grinding against his face as he made figure eights across her swollen pussy.

“You’re best like this,” he said between teasing taps of his tongue. “Wanton and wanting, eyes blazing… like a fallen angel you are.” Buffy whimpered again as he sucked at the tender flesh.

“Please, William-“

“Ah ah ah, Spike,” he sing-songed.

“Spike, please…”

“Please what? This,” he said roughly as he nipped at her clit. Her breath caught in her throat and she squeaked; Spike chuckled at the sound and the vibrations made her moan loudly.

“Yes, yes, that. Man, you’re good at this!” she remarked. His nose buried against her most sensitive spot and rubbed up and down. He lapped up every bit of moisture that touched his tongue and drank her in. God, she tasted good. It was making his light headed and hard as hell. He never had a problem in the past eating girls out, but this… this was different. Buffy was different, and he was high off of her. As he slid one finger into her passage, she cried out and grasped the couch cushions with white knuckles.

She was so close, he could feel it; and this time, it wasn’t just a sense he had. He was amazed to feel her walls closing tighter around his long digit and sucked harder on her clit. She came wildly, thrashing about so much he had to hold her hips down as she convulsed through the last of her aftershocks.

Spike gave one last lick and watched with a prideful smirk how she tried to catch her breath. He prowled over her and kissed her deeply; she eagerly responded, loving her taste on his lips.

“So,” she said looking up into his eyes with a glazed expression, “what now?”


Chapter End Notes:
Please review? :) I'm a tease, so you know reviewing will get you what you really want.