[Reviews - 104] LikedPrinter
Summary: All Human AU: Spike was married for six years and never considered cheating on his wife. But when he started noticing a certain Buffy Summers in her room at night, his considerations changed.



*A story between a 27 year old and a 17 year old, if that bothers you in any way don't read!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes
Word count: 26928 Read: 48208
Published: 03/24/2012 Updated: 08/29/2012

1. Chapter 1: Out of Sight, In Mind by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 17] (1099 words)
*Please let me know how it is/if I should continue with the idea! Reviews are always helpful and awesome!! :)

2. Chapter 2: Schooling by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 5] Liked (1309 words)
Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter. At first I wasn't so sure about it, but I think its good. But let me know what you guys think! Reviews are always good!

3. Chapter 3: Moments in Time by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 5] Liked (1438 words)
Hey guys! Heres the newest chapter, I hope you all enjoy it!! Please review and tell me what you think!

4. Chapter 4: Assumptions by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1033 words)
Hey guys! You reviewed and this is me delivering! Thank you all so much for your responses, they really mean a lot to me :)

5. Chapter 5: Musings and Muses by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1069 words)
Hey guys! I was a little sad to have less reviews this time : ( Hopefully this chapter will bring them back! Enjoy!

6. Chapter 6: You Kissed Me by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 8] Liked (1371 words)
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, it was a crazy weekend and then a stressful couple of days to try to catch up. I hope you guys enjoy this new segment!! Please review!!

7. Chapter 7: Rocking the Boat by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 6] Liked (2182 words)
Hey guys! Here's a long one to get you through the long, cold weekend! I wasn't sure about this chapter but I hope you all enjoy it. There's about to be some angst so be forewarned! Please review!!

8. Chapter 8: Reason by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 5] Liked (1439 words)
Hey guys! This is a bit less angsty than the last post, so i'm hoping you all like that. It's hard out here for an author! Please review and tell me what you think!

9. Chapter 9: Not a School Night by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 7] Liked (1302 words)
Hey guys! Sorry for the slight wait, but I had serious writers block. I'm saddened that there aren't as many readers/reviewers as there used to be, but I'm hoping this chapter changes all that! Enjoy and please, please, please review!!

10. Chapter 10: In the Middle of the Night by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1008 words)
Hi again!! Thank you all for the lovely reviews! i'm so happy you are all sticking with it!! This is a short chapter for all you lovelies :) Enjoy and please keep/start reviewing!!

In case you want a soundtrack, I was listening to this a lot as I wrote this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKa2KUfbJwY

11. Chapter 11: Harsh Light of Day by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (1491 words)
Hey guys!! Hope you haven't all forgotten about me 0:) Sorry about the delay, this weekend was a little crazy and I didn't have a chance to just sit and write. But here we are! I hope you all enjoy because I was hit by a little writer's block on this one. Please please please review!!!

The song is Broken Strings by James Morrison, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26PAgklYYvo

12. Chapter 12: Sweet Agony by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 6] Liked (1616 words)
Hello! Thank you for all the lovely reviews! I hope to receive even more for this one ;) Please let me know what you think!

13. Chapter 13: Doors Close and Windows Open by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1239 words)
Hello!! Thank you all for your lovely reviews! I am very appreciative and I'm so glad you are all enjoying the story so much! :D I am pretty excited about this chapter and the next so let me know what you think and review!!

14. Chapter 14: The Talk by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1168 words)
Hello!! Hope you didn't forget about me!! I am stage managing a show and our opening night was last night so I didn't have a chance to write, but here it is!! There will probably be about three or four more chapters for this story and I will try to update very soon!! Please review!!

15. Chapter 15: Ups and Downs by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 5] Liked (1094 words)
Hello Again! Sorry to keep you all waiting so long, this has been an utterly hectic week!! But I will hopefully post the next one by Monday or maybe even earlier! Remember, the muse works better with feedback so review!! Enjoy!

16. Chapter 16: Friendships by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 1] Liked (1410 words)
Hi!! Sorry for taking so long to update, real life got in the way. But here is the next chapter. I had a lot of trouble with this one, so let me know how you feel and review!! Enjoy!

17. Chapter 17: Never Enough by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1177 words)
Well hello again! I wasn't 100% happy with the last chapter, so I brought you another update to hopefully get all the reviews back :)

18. Chapter 18: Drunk by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1490 words)
Hi guys!! I know, I know it's been absolutely forever so I apologize. There was a tragedy in my family (no need to comment on it in the reviews) so I had a lot of trouble trying to reconnect to the work, but here goes nothing I suppose. I know it read a little choppy but I couldn't find a way for this chapter to work the way I wanted. Either way, there will probably be one more chapter and then that's it! Please review, but most of all enjoy!

19. Chapter 19: Prom by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 2] Liked (1016 words)
Hey guys!! I'm so so so sorry it's been months and months but so much has been going on. I hope some of you are at least with me? Anyway, I've decided to add this chapter and one last one to make it an even twenty. Hopefully the next chapter will go up soon but I'm through making promises and disappointing deadlines. Enjoy! And please review!!

20. Chapter 20: When You Fall by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 6] Liked (1977 words)
Hey guys!!! Here's the final chapter and I'm really proud of it! Please please please review and I hope you all enjoy!!! Thanks for staying with me all this time! I highly suggest listening to the song when the CD is played. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWAyN88JlLk