[Reviews - 12] LikedPrinter
Summary: Begins with the final battle during Not Fade Away. The surviving champions are slowly losing during the steady onslaught of demons coming at them. When, in the distance, the Slayer army has finally arrived. Spike and Buffy are reunited for the briefest of moments before both their worlds end. But is it REALLY the end or do they get another chance?

Will be very Spuffy starting Chapter 2. The majority of the events that occur are canonical beginning with School Hard where Spike "first" sees Buffy at the Bronze.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4159 Read: 3842
Published: 04/10/2012 Updated: 04/11/2012

1. Prologue by alj [Reviews - 4] Liked (1923 words)
This is my second attempt to get creative. My last one was over 5 years ago i think. But be patient with me. I'm not as naughty as many other writing but I do hope you enjoy the love my characters show if not the actual steamy sex scenes.

2. Between it All by alj [Reviews - 8] Liked (2236 words)
Well thank you to those who reviewed my last chapter. It means a lot to me for what writer wants to post things if they feel it never gets read. I ask that if you at least slightly enjoy what I have to say or any questions please throw them in the reviews. Suggestions are always nice but keep in mind this is largely going to be canonical with the only changes being centered around Spike/Buffy. Messing with time will always have its changes but what is fate is fated.