[Reviews - 3] LikedPrinter
Summary: "He was on his way to her house. He was on his way to her house to say goodbye."

Buffy takes their mind games one step too far and Spike tries to be consequent about it.

Spuffy oneshot, set in mid Season 6, after 'Dead Things', before 'As you were'.

Very angsty. Contains smut.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5730 Read: 2218
Published: 04/18/2012 Updated: 04/18/2012

1. Masochist by Acajou Amarth [Reviews - 3] Liked (5730 words)
Rating: M for rather kinky smut. If you want to skip it - because the story is not really about that - please read the last few paragraphs of the italic part so that you understand what happend. It's angsty, but not full on kink like before.

Setting: During Season Six, sometime after 'Dead Things', but before 'As you were'

Summary: "He was on his way to her house. He was on his way to her house to say goodbye." Buffy takes their mind games one step too far.

A/N: I wrote this story around November '11, so it's been a long time in the making. I like it and it was nice to write something smutty again for the first time in ages. Usually, I don't like girl on top, but let's face it: Buffy is clearly the dominant party in this and Spike's enough of a masochist to enjoy every second. So this was a premiere for me. :)

What's more important to me, however, is the story around it. The general idea was to have Buffy do the cruel thing she does and Spike actually having enough and trying to leave her. And that actually worked out. I'm glad it's finally published and DONE.

Please read and review! It makes my day! :)