Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reviewing! Sexual situations in this chapter.
The kiss seemed to go on forever and yet last for no time at all. It was a tiny glimpse into their passion, but the tighter their lips fused, the more obvious it became to both of them that they had only just briefly touched on what they could have together.



They finally broke apart, both gasping with a combination of arousal and lack of breath.



“Wow!” Buffy panted, her arms still woven around Spike’s neck.



“Buffy…” Spike said slowly.



Her eyes widened at his tone. It was so cautious and fear coursed through her that he might regret kissing her like that.



After everything she had been through during the course of the night…strike that…through the course of the last few months…being safely ensconced in Spike’s arms made her feel safe, wanted and needed. If he rejected her now, she was not sure that she would ever recover.



Seemingly sensing her anxiety, Spike shook his head, and cupped her check lovingly with his palm, running his fingers down her jaw line in a comforting gesture.



“I wasn’t about to say anything bad.” He smiled, his eyes sparkling mischievously in the moonlight. “I just don’t want to go any further in this bloody alley. If…if we do go further, I want it to be somewhere I can treat you like the princess you deserve to be treated as. Won’t be one of those bloody sods who only gives a rat’s arse for getting his own end away.”



“I know.” Buffy whispered.



“Thing is…if we don’t stop right now, nothing in this whole bleeding world will stop me from spreading you wide like a feast for me, tasting every delectable inch of your body, and then burying myself deep inside of you until you scream my name over and over as you come.”



Buffy felt an intense shudder ripple its way through her leaving a trail of fire in its wake in response to Spike’s overtly dirty talk. Her blood seemed too hot in her veins; her skin was tingling uncontrollably; and her mouth as dry as a desert in the midday sun.



No one had ever spoken to her in that way and to hear those words come from Spike’s mouth made her wonder if she had somehow died and found herself in heaven.



“Maybe we should go home.” Buffy offered, desperate to let him play with her body the way he had described.



Bestowing one more heart-stopping his on her lips, Spike grabbed her hand and they set off toward their home. Right now they were both drowning in a lake of fire, and neither Buffy nor Spike wanted to be saved.



Neither of them was quite sure just how they made it home. Every few moments, their libidos forced them to stop and kiss and touch each other heedless of the disapproving stares that might have been tossed their way by tipsy partygoers making their way home.



When they finally reached Revello Drive, Spike fumbled in his pocket for the house key, keeping his lips fused to Buffy’s.



As they stumbled through the door, Buffy suddenly found herself slammed back against the inside of the wood by a very aroused Spike, and gasped out loud as he lifted her up, settling between her parted legs.



“Can’t…wait…” He panted. “I need to have you right now, pet. Need to be inside you, feel your soft wet pussy surrounding me.”



“Wait!” Buffy stilled him with a soft hand on his chest. “I don’t know if I can…if I’m ready to…you know.”



Spike held in a huge sigh and gritted his teeth to get back some control. He was a man with needs, and no matter how much he cared for the girl, having her grinding all over him like she had ben doing, and then asking him to wait was like pure torture. The aroused part of Spike wanted to try and persuade her and cajole her, but a sudden recollection of what had happened to her earlier with Angelus halted him, and he reluctantly nodded.



“We don’t have to go further than you’re ready for, pet.” He said. “But, if you’ll let me, I’d love to feel your lovely delicious pussy inside my mouth. I want to taste you, love. Can you let me have that?”



Feeling her panties flood with moisture, Buffy nodded almost imperceptibly and pulled him closer to her, grinding her wet center against his jeans. Spike tried not to come right there and then inside his pants, loathe to warn her that if she continued to do that, he wasn’t sure that he could heed her words of wanting to wait.



She was vaguely aware that her skirt had not ridden up exposing her blood-red thong to Spike, and he gazed down as the erotic sight through a thrill filled haze.



He broke his lips away from hers and trailed kisses down her neck. This, right now, was pure want and need. The desperation was heightened by what had happened earlier, and they needed each other to reassure themselves. In each other they found passion and safety, a strange paradoxical mixture that worked perfectly for the two of them.



Spike’s fingers glided up her thighs, gently tracing a path from her knees upwards, and she moaned at the barely-there brush of his seemingly magical hands. Stopping his fingers just short of the crotch of her panties he drew his head back, searching her eyes for permission to go further.



“I’ve wanted this for…so long.” Buffy admitted gritting her teeth as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm as he traced her panty covered mound with a single finger.



“You’ve wanted me?” Spike asked, low and husky.



“God, yes! Please, Spike. Please! Touch me.” Buffy had never been the begging kind, but right now she didn’t care. All she wanted was to feel his hands on her and inside of her. She was lost to the passion and only Spike could find her now.



“Do you lie in bed, touching yourself and thinking of me?” He asked, remembering the times he had done exactly that lately.



Buffy blushed a bright red, and stubbornly refused to meet his eyes until he withdrew his finger from touching her.



“I…sometimes.” Came her quiet admission and he smiled.



“Would you like me to touch your sweet little pussy like that, pet? Rub you until your juices drip down my fingers?”



Her loins were burning, and her whole body seemed to throb and pulse in time with her racing heart beat. No longer did she have blood in her veins, she was sure. It had turned to liquid fire, and Spike was the only one who could quell it. Giving him an almost imperceptible nod, Buffy leaned forward and captured his lips. He hoisted her up and walked the pair of them over to the couch, his tongue still massaging hers.



Setting her down on the old brown sofa, he peeled away the panties that kept him from his treasure, lifting them to his face and inhaling her musky scent. His eyes rolled back in his head as he smelled her juices and Buffy grimaced at the action, feeling as if she should be disgusted, but deep down she couldn’t avoid being a touch turned on by the fact that her scent aroused him so intensely.



Tucking the panties into the back of his jeans, he ran his fingers up and down her slit, coating his fingers with her wetness.



“Has anyone else ever tasted you here?” She was momentarily startled by the possessiveness in his voice and shook her head in the negative.



Pleased with her answer, he attacked her with his mouth, sucking and licking like a man starved of water that had finally discovered his desert oasis.



“You taste bloody incredible!” He told her in awe, the vibrations of his voice moistening her even more. “I could spend my whole life tasting you, and it wouldn’t be a single bloody minute wasted.”



It was funny how her taste alone could satisfy every need he had. That had never happened before with any other partner. He couldn’t wait for the day when she would let him sink into her, making them one entity, but for now, her taste was everything he needed and more.



It didn’t take long before she was screwing her eyes tightly shut, her toes curling wildly as the shudders of her orgasm rocked through her body. She grasped the back of the couch with flailing hands, trying to find purchase as she started to come down from the pleasure.



When she eventually opened her eyes, she was greeted with Spike’s beaming grin.



“So did my kitten like?” He asked her and Buffy shook her head in the affirmative.



“But, actually, I think you’re the kitten here.” Buffy laughed at Spike’s perplexed situation even though she was cherry colored herself at what she was about to say. “You were the one making with the…lapping.”



Spike laughed along with her. He truly didn’t expect Buffy to ever say something so provocatively sexual yet strangely innocent to him. But he couldn’t deny he liked it.



He flashed back to the memory of his fantasy of earlier that very evening. God, it seemed like a lifetime ago now, but it had really only been hours before that he had imagined her sucking his cock…and calling him Daddy.



Raising an eyebrow, he wondered if she would be up for a little role-play, as he knew without a doubt he would be more than…up. But seeing her here spread out and ready for him, he decided it could easily wait for later.



“Do you want to…go upstairs?” Buffy asked shyly, breaking into his dirty little thoughts. Without bothering to respond, he scooped her body up in his arms, eliciting a delighted shriek from the teen as she clung to his biceps. Aside from her panties, she was still fully clothed, but all her exposed skin was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Her hair was mussed and her face was still a little slack from the orgasm he had given her.



He cleared the stairs quickly, zipping past his own bedroom, and depositing her own her own bed.



“Spike?”



“Yeah, love?”



“I’m…I still don’t think I’m ready to do any more. Not yet. I mean, what you did for me already was totally…totally! But the next step…” She sighed and propped herself up on one elbow, while Spike plopped down next to her with a matching sigh of his own.



“Pet, I already told you. I don’t want to do anything more than what you’re bloody well ready for, okay? We go at your pace and what all. I’m not some git who can’t a little while wait to get a shag off the girl he…cares about. We are just talking a little while aren’t we?”



Buffy rolled her eyes but still smiled gratefully at him.



“Just a teeny weeny little while.” She reassured him. “There’s some other stuff we need to talk about first anyway…” She continued carefully, knowing she was entering dangerous waters, judging by Spike’s last response to the topic. “I need to know what the deal is with that Angel guy.”



As soon as the name left her lips, Spike rose to his feet as if he had been electrically shocked.



“There’s nothing to tell you, love.”



“He knew you. I think that’s definitely more of a something.”



“I’ve seen him about town recently, so I know that he’s a bloody dodgy bugger. He usually hangs out down at Willy’s Bar. I don’t think he’s been around long.” Spike lied as smoothly as he could, hoping she couldn’t see the falsehood in his face. “I went down to the Bronze for a drink and I got the shit scared out of me when I heard from your mate, that little ginger bird, that you’d been spending the sodding evening with him.”



“I wasn’t spending the evening…sodding or otherwise…with him. We just got to talking. And that is so totally not the point here! He called you Willy…as in William, right? How did he know your name?”



Spike grimaced at how astute the girl in front of him was. He had hoped in all the commotion that Buffy had failed to notice Angelus’ use of his real first name.



“I don’t bloody well know how he found out! There’s a lot of people in town who know my name, even my real one. It’s not rocket science, pet.” He ground his jaw, praying that the questions would stop. He didn’t want to lie to her anymore, but how could he tell her the truth?



If he did then they would be over before they even started, and now that he had finally given in to his desires, his emotions toward her were snowballing rapidly. Now that he had tasted her, watched her stay strong in the face of adversity, and experience just how smart this little girl in front of him was, he could no longer deny that he felt something more than lust for her.



But if he didn’t tell her…then it would all be based on a lie.



Deciding to take matters into his own hands…literally, he grabbed her and pulled her off the bed and into his arms, kissing her breathless. For a moment she resisted, but that didn’t last long as she melted into the kiss. Together they sank down onto the bed with him cradled between her slender thighs.



A little voice in the back of her head nagged at her that she shouldn’t be distracted, and that she should fight for answers, but the Buffy that had fallen in love with Spike on the day they first met was currently kicking logical-Buffy’s ass.



Stripping off his own clothes Spike relished the look of undiluted lust that clouded his lover’s face. He gently relieved her of her clothes, before burying his face between her thighs once again, bringing her over and over to the brink of unbridled ecstasy.



The blue hour came and went, night became day, and Buffy screamed out her release many times as she clung to her lover for dear life.



So many things had changed tonight. Some changed for the worse and some for the better. However, if one thing was certain it was that nothing would ever be the same again.



But if either of them had known what was still to come, they would have savored those moments even more dearly.



Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading. Hope you all enjoyed.