Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for reading and for the reviews. Warning for sexual situations in this chapter, ;)
By the time Buffy awoke, it was already getting dark again outside. She couldn’t believe that she’d slept away the day. She knew that she should probably get up, and actually be productive, even though it was Saturday.

However, it was the lapping between her legs that immediately drew all her attention.

Lifting the covers she saw Spike’s head busily working away between her legs.

“Spike!” She moaned.

“Someone’s awake!” He smiled with a singsong voice, climbing up to kiss her on her lips. She could taste her own juices on his tongue, but it only turned her on more.

Never before, even during the time when she had periodically rubbed herself to gratuitous images of Spike, had she been so constantly turned on.

“I need you.” She whispered.

“I need you too.”

“I want to taste you.” She smiled as he a bolt of yearning crossed his face.

Turning onto his back, he instructed Buffy to climb up toward the headboard. For a moment she looked confused, but he grabbed her thighs and spread them, positioning his face between them.

With unleashed passion he set about busily eating her, working his warm, wet tongue into her sending her into a frenzied mess of lust and need.

Feeling his tongue inside of her, Buffy could not resist the large dick that bobbed in front of her face so temptingly. The head was so swollen that it had taken on a purple hue, and peals of liquid were steadily seeping from the end.

She swallowed him up in one motion with her mouth, keeping a firm grip on the base with both her hands as she worked him.

The bedroom was filled with the noises of licking, sucking and moaning as they once more took each other to heaven.

When they finally came in each others’ mouths they shuddered against each other, before floating back to earth, light as feathers.

She maneuvered her body so she could lie down in his arms.

“Now that’s the best bloody way to wake up.” He laughed, his eyes twinkling when her tinkling giggles joined his.

“I definitely second that.” She took a deep breath. “Thank you for that…and for last night…and this morning.”

“It was my bloody pleasure…or both of our pleasures I should say.”

She burrowed into him, a light blush coloring her cheeks.

“I wasn’t just talking about the sex.” She whispered, still keeping her head against his chest, so he could feel the vibrations through his body when she spoke. “I mean about being honest with me. I know how hard that stuff must have been to tell me. But I’m glad you told me everything.”

Ignoring the frisson of guilt that ran through him at the word ‘everything’ he tried to focus on the good things that had happened in the past day.

He gazed at the girl…no…at the woman in front of him. She was still flushed from pleasure, ripe and hot. He knew he was a lucky guy to have a girl like her. A small voice inside of him had worried that he would regret it all in the harsh light of day. But he didn’t regret a thing.

Being with her…being inside of her…was the best thing that had happened in the whole course of his life. She was sunshine to him and until he touched her, he hadn’t even realized he had been living in the darkness for so long.

Spike was glad that he’d told Buffy about his past. It lifted a burden that had weighed on his shoulders for too long now. He was free.

Well not quite free.

Angelus was still out there.

And his final secret that he kept from the girl was still bubbling just below the surface.

But he was determined not to let that evil troll or anything connected with him to spoil his time alone with Buffy.

And right now Buffy was doing something delicious to his left nipple with her tongue.

“What are you doing, love?” Spike smirked.

“Nothing.” She smiled daintily, the picture of wanton innocence. Such a contradiction his little Buffy was.

He wasn’t even sure when he’d started thinking of her as his.

But she was.

And nothing would change that as far as he was concerned.

“You’re a saucy little minx, aren’t you, pet?” Spike said, cupping one of the fleshy globes of her ass, and tugging her to him.

“Is that bad?” She bantered playfully.

“Hmm, well…naughty girls need to be punished.”

For a moment, Spike hesitated. He couldn’t deny that he wasn’t darkly fascinated by the more extreme elements of sexuality, like spanking, bondage and even pain-play. But he didn’t want to intimidate Buffy by mentioning those things.

She was so young.

Still…he’d rarely met a girl who didn’t like a spanking when she let herself go.

Of course, none of those girls were like Buffy.

Deciding to take the chance, he brought the flat of his palm down on her ass cheeks with a light blow. Her ass tensed and the rest of her body tightened. She looked up at him, stunned, before a grin slowly formed.

“Wow. If I need a spanking then I must have been a bad…naughty…girl.” She laughed, rising to her knees and leaning across him to give better access to her perfectly formed butt.

Okay…maybe she was a little less innocent that he thought.

“Does my girl need to be punished?”

“Mhm yes! Please Spike.”

Spike couldn’t help but think that Buffy was exaggerating for him, getting into playing a character that was clearly appealing to a man like him.

But it was so close to many of his forbidden fantasies about the girl that he hardened like a rod of steel.

There was just one thing missing.

He wanted to hear her call him Daddy.

“Don’t worry baby.” He cooed. “Daddy’s gonna take good care of you.”

She cocked her head to the side and glanced at his face. Many times before Buffy had read in her trashy magazines and on the net that some guys got off on being called Daddy, but she had never experienced them.

Of course her entire experience was limited to high school boys that were lucky if they didn’t come in their pants solely from seeing a girl’s boobs.

With a saucy expression on her face, she arched her back.

“Yes, please, punish me Daddy!”

Spike had to strain not to come right there and then.

With a succession of light thwacks he brought his hand down on each cheek, alternating between them. With every blow, Buffy moaned. As he saw her ass blushing red, he ran a hand over it, smoothing the soreness from it. The gentle touches felt like heaven after the spanking for Buffy and she could feel moisture coating the inside of her thighs.

Oh yeah, she could definitely get into this.

Spike smiled in awe at the girl in front of him, on all fours on the bed, her ass red, her pussy gleaming with pearls of her own juices.

Spreading her ass cheeks Spike adjusted his position and crouched behind her, tracing her crack with his tongue. This was another first for Buffy, and her response to it showed Spike that it was, without doubt, something he would want to do again.

He moved downward, towards her pussy, nudging apart her thighs so that he could work his tongue inside. Within seconds she was spilling the juices of her orgasm into his mouth and screaming his name to the heavens.

Not giving her time to come down from the previous orgasm, he rose up and entered her from behind in one quick stroke, draping a hand around her stomach to pull her back tightly toward him.

Buffy was flailing wildly, her system overloaded with the intense pleasure rushing through her body. Nothing existed but the feeling of Spike plunging his meaty cock deep within her. They sweat mingled, dripping off of them as they worked together to reach the pinnacle they sought. While his dick thrust hard inside her, his fingers reached around and rubbed her slit, stimulating her doubly.

“Oh! Oh! Oh my God! Please! Yes! Oh yes!” Buffy babbled as her inner muscles started to spasm, contracting around his dick, and pulling him into a simultaneous orgasm along with his girl.

Their whole worlds shattered from the intense pleasure and came back together in a kaleidoscope of vibrant colors that only they could see.

Slumping against her, he rested his forehead against her shoulder for a moment, trying to compose himself. After several moments, he pulled out of her pussy with a groan, feeling the anxiety of separation from her acutely.

Both of them were too tired to even bother to clean up as they snuggled back down into the pillows together.

With dawn only a few hours away they drifted off into slumber, wrapped together in body and soul.

In Spike dreams he saw visions of Buffy in her little cheerleader outfit doing all sorts of naughty things for him.

Oh yeah, he still had a lot to teach her.

And as far as he was concerned, they had all the time in the world to do it.


Chapter End Notes:
Hope everyone enjoyed that little smutty interlude. :)