Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for reading. :)

Hope you enjoy!
The sky was just lightening when Buffy rolled over and opened her eyes. Stretching her stiff muscles, she winced a little, realizing she ached all over. Luckily she ached in all the right places and her entire being felt satiated.

Apparently eight straight hours of sex was good for the constitution.

Rolling over she leaned towards Spike and licked a line up his neck, amused as he swatted at her sleepily. She murmured happily as his beautiful baby blues snapped open and almost felt her heart warm at the sentiment she saw in them.

“Sleep well?” She asked, absently combing out her bed head with her fingers.

“Like the dead.” He confirmed. “Feeling peckish, love?”

“Is that like British for hungry? Cause if it is then I’m very much in the yes camp. I think someone cut my throat and forgot to tell my tummy.”

A laugh rumbled through his chest.

“Well…you did…exert yourself…” He leered from behind hooded eyes, and she felt herself getting wet all over again.

She wondered if it was normal to respond to a man so easily. All he had to do was bat his eyes and curl his tongue and she was his all over again.

But hell, if this was abnormal, then screw normal!

“It was…it was amazing, Spike.”

“Up for another round?”

“Just as soon as my legs start working again.” She quipped and he chuckled, piercing her with a smoldering gaze.

“Well better get my little goddess fed then. Want you back in the best bloody order as soon as possible. Although…” He trailed off.

“Although…?”

“Well, you don’t need to use your legs to give me my breakfast.”

“Huh? What do…?”

She let out a moan as he dived under the covers, planting his face between her legs. He wanted to indulge in a feast, and she wasn’t about to stop him.

They didn’t leave the bedroom for another two hours.

When the pair finally made it down to the kitchen, Spike clad in only his black jeans, and Buffy wearing his T-shirt, she sat down at the table and he headed over to the stove.

“Pancakes alright for you, pet?” He asked.

“Sure. Whatever is good.” Buffy replied distractedly, checking the messages left on her cell. She had a bunch of missed calls from Willow and felt a pang of guilt that she hadn’t answered the redhead’s calls the previous day.

But in all fairness she had been distracted by a gorgeous horny guy.

“Problem?” Spike flipped the pancake with expert skill.

“Nothing major, just need to call Willow. I guess she was super worried after what happened the other night. She’s been buzzing my cell like crazy.”

“Of course she bloody cares about you. She’s your mate, ain’t she?”

Their conversation was interrupted by the shrill ring tone of a telephone.

“Mine.” Spike sighed, pressing the ‘accept call’ button and putting the cell to his ear. ‘Wesley’ he mouthed, having glanced at the display.

“Wes, mate! How’s it going?” Spike greeted, the phone held to his ear with his shoulder as he shoveled pancakes onto a plate and placed them in front of Buffy.

“Hello, William.” Wesley said jovially on the other end of the line. “How are you?”

“Not bad, mate.” He looked affectionately at Buffy who was happily drowning her pancakes in syrup. “Actually I’m a lot better now.”

“Good to hear, William. Actually I want to let you know. I have some disturbing news. Liam Angelus is still in Sunnydale.”

Spike groaned wearily. “Yeah, I already know that he’s still in bloody Sunnydale. He attacked Buffy night before last.”

“Oh dear lord!” Wes cried out. “Is she injured?”

“No she’s fine, just a bit shaken. Bloody sod didn’t do any lasting damage to her.”

“That’s a relief.” Wes told his cousin sincerely and Spike grinned. So often, Wes reminded him of his own mother. Their mothers had been sisters, and while Spike’s mother had married down in class, Wesley’s had married up, wedding an aristocrat with a title and lands.

But despite his superior breeding, Wesley was down to earth. He was a good man, and Spike was glad to have him onside.

“I’ll inform you when I have more information. But be careful, William. You know better than anyone what a dangerous fellow Liam Angelus is.”

“I know, pal. Thanks.” Spike said, shutting off the call.

“That was Wes.” He said unnecessarily as he slid into a chair opposite Buffy, stealing a bite of one of her pancakes.

“Hey!” She exclaimed with a pout as he popped it into his mouth. He felt stirrings in his lower regions at the sight of those pouty lips and tried to tone down his arousal with thoughts of a naked Angleus dancing while gelling his hair into its ridiculous little point.

Unfortunately, nude Angelus was a sight that had killed his arousal for real many times over.

Buffy was just about to open her mouth when her cell began to ring.

“Like Piccadilly bloody Circus in here today, eh pet?” Spike smirked as Buffy answered her call.

Buffy smiled and put the telephone to her ear.

“Hey Will.”

“Buffy!” The redhead sighed with relief. “I’ve been trying to reach you for a whole day. I almost came over but then I thought what if something bad had happened and then I’d be intruding and maybe that would make the bad thing worse which would make me feel even worse than I already felt because of the bad thing which might or might not have even happened….”

“Wills! Willow!” Buffy interrupted. “You’re babbling, sweetie.”

“Right. Stopping babbling. Sorry.”

Buffy giggled. “It’s okay. So what’s up?”

“I really just wanted to make sure that you’re okay. When Spike came barging into the Bronze looking for you, I really thought something was wrong.”

“It kinda was, Willow. But it’s gonna be all okay soon.”

“Phew. Good. I’m on board with the gladness.”

“Me too.”

“Actually, I was calling because I wondered if you might want to meet me at the Espresso Pump. No pressure. Just…some girls’ time.”

“I…I don’t think so.” Buffy hedged. “I’m not sure if I should be out right now. There are some things going on and…well bad stuff could happen. I know the Espresso Pump isn’t exactly far, but I don’t want to be all fate-tempty.” Buffy cringed at what she had said. Even to her own ears she sounded like she was suffering from some crazy paranoia, so she didn’t even want to consider what Willow might be thinking of her.

Her head whipped up when she felt the phone grabbed from her hand by Spike.

“Actually, Red, Buffy would love to meet you there. She’ll be there in an hour.” His eyes flickered over his girl who was now on her feet, wildly motioning for him to give her back the phone, lingering on the curve of her breasts and her shapely hips. “Make that two hours, pet.”

“Uh, okay. I guess I’ll see her there.” Willow replied with confusion, before hanging up.

“What the hell was that?!” Buffy demanded, grabbing her cell from Spike’s slack fist. “Are you crazy telling her I will meet her there? What if Angel is around? I could put her in danger too!”

“Angelus won’t be out and about in some bloody coffee shop in the middle of the day, love. I know the bloke, and trust me, he fancies himself more of a dramatic ‘under the cover over darkness’ type. It helps his image.”

Buffy huffed and crossed her arms across her chest.

“I just don’t want anyone to get hurt because of him…or because we lead him to them.” She sighed, wrapping her arms around his torso and resting her head on his chest.

“I have a feeling that even if something did happen, that girl is more of a scrapper that you’re giving her credit for. But whatever happens, we will bring Angelus down soon.”

“Yeah, we just need to find him first…which is totally easy considering the fact that we’ve narrowed his whereabouts to ‘somewhere in town’. Gotta love specificity.”

“And we’ll find that bleeding arse. But we can’t stop living because of him. You’re going to go out and enjoy your day, right?”

“Yes, Master!” She mocked derisively.

“Ooh! Master? I like the sound of that.”

“You’re such a pervert!” She giggled.

“Oh baby! You’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg.

He picked her up in a fireman’s lift, swinging her over his shoulder, heedless of her shocked shrieks.

Heading up the stairs with this girl slapping his ass to put her down he felt all the blood rushing downward.

“Better tell Red you’ll meet her in three hours.” He warned Buffy as he entered her room, slamming the door shut.

“Actually make that four.”


Chapter End Notes:
Please review. :)