Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all, once again, for the lovely reviews. :)

Note: This is the third chapter I've added in the last two days. I forgot to add chapter three, so I had to go back and re-add it today. If you missed it, please go back and read it. Thanks.

Sallyntmare, I know you were looking forward to a little Spike time, so I hope you like this!
Spike Rayne had never fooled himself into thinking he was a rational man. His blood had never exactly rushed in the direction of his brain. And right now he was fairly sure that there wasn’t a drop of blood left in his head, if the erection straining his zipper was any kind of indication.



As he made his way to his room, he paused, hesitating slightly outside Buffy’s bedroom. Despite his patent lack of rationality, he knew that jerking himself off on his teenage stepdaughter’s bed was probably well within the boundaries of what could be classified as crazy.



Unfortunately, that tiny voice that alerted him to the fact that this was wrong was ignored.



Sitting on the edge of her bed, inhaling the Buffy scent that lingered in her room, he slowly massaged his throbbing erection through the thick rough material.



He wondered how many times Buffy had laid on this very bed with her legs spread, and worked herself into a frenzy of lust.



In one quick movement, he pulled his T-shirt over his head, revealing his lean muscles as they rippled under his lithe moves. His nails gently scratched down his own chest, running softly over his nails, eliciting a groan, and they peaked under his own ministrations. He couldn’t help but wish that the hands that played with his body belonged to someone else. A petite, blonde and often wildly annoying someone else.



What would he give right now to feel her lips pucker around his sensitive nipples as her tongue flicked out over them?



Oh, man, he would give just about anything.



With a groan, he carefully drew down the zipper, moaning out loud as he freed himself from the confines of his prison. The cool air felt so good on his overheated skin, and he leaned back against the stack of pillows, maneuvering his jeans down his legs, leaving him naked on the silk coverlet of Buffy’s bed.



Fisting his left hand around the jutting hard rod, he leisurely pumped his hand up and down, seeing a pearly drop of precum pool at the head of his cock.



In his own vivid imagination, however, the scenario was more of a two person act.



His own stepdaughter, dressed in the killer outfit that she had been wearing before she left the house, sauntered over to him, letting the straps of her figure-hugging dress slip down her shoulders.



With a wanton smile, she played with the hem of her dress, sliding it up her thighs to reveal her lacy panties underneath.



Letting out a lusty growl, Spike grabbed her and pulled her down to the bed, crushing his lips to hers, feeling her nails clawing at the back of his neck, drawing blood, as she lost control of herself.



Without anymore waiting, he tore the dress from her body, and quickly disposed of her bra and panties, leaving her bare to his gaze, except for her boots. Those, he wanted to leave on.



Running a hand down her body, and dipping it between her thighs, he felt the thick elixir of her juices and gasped in awe at the thought they were all for him.



“Oh, Spike!” She moaned, her cherry lips swollen and pouting, begging to be kissed. “Let me do something for you, Spike.”



Flashing him a sly smile, she kissed her way down his chest, her teeth grazing each of his nipples. When she reached his belly button she dipped her tongue inside, and swirled it around as he writhed under her touch.



“You know I’ve always wanted to suck your huge, hard dick, you sexy, big bad man.”



“Do it, Buffy. Suck me hard.”



No longer able to resist, she licked the head of his cock, almost sending him bucking off of the bed. Feeling himself engulfed in the wet furnace of her mouth, he began to babble incoherently, spilling forth declarations of need and pleasure, telling her what an angel she was, how beautiful and perfect she was and how blood amazing she made him feel.



With one hand firmly holding the base of his penis, the other began to cup and massage his heavy balls, and all the time Buffy never removed her mouth from his cock. She worked him up and down, her tongue twirling around his slit on every upstroke. Every so often she drove him wild with the slightest scrape of her teeth on him.



As his breathing became nothing more than ragged pants, his words nothing more than a chanting homage to her name, he felt the release of white-hot pleasure fill his whole being. With one final cry he came in her mouth.



Removing her mouth from his now softening member, she licked her lips and grinned saucily at him.



“Did you like that…Daddy?”




With a roar, Spike pumped his hand one last time up and down his dick, opening his eyes to see thick streams of ropey semen spurt onto his bare stomach.



“Bloody fuck!” He cried, collapsing against the pillows on Buffy’s bed, completely spent.



In his head, he felt another brick in the barricade against his burgeoning attracting to Buffy chip away. With his orgasmic release, the guilt and pain had all come rushing back to him, and he couldn’t deny how wrong all this was. He just wanted more of those moments when he could forget everything.



Moments when he could fantasize about coming with Buffy’s lips wrapped out his most sensitive parts.



Fuck.



He needed a drink. A strong one.



Chapter End Notes:
I hope Spike's fantasy came across as a realistic fantasy that a guy like Spike might have.

Thanks for reading everyone, and please review.