Chapter 3

Spike was lost at the first taste of her. Bleedin delicious, he thought, careful to use only his lips, not wanting to overwhelm her. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god, Dawn thought frantically as their mouths met over and over and over again. When his lungs cried for air, Spike lifted her chin, peppering her neck with kisses. His fingers caressed her waist, taking her buttery soft skin between his fingers, rubbing and pinching it.

Then he let his hands grasp the nineteen year old ass on offer, growling when she hummed as he kneaded the young flesh. He made a mental note to get his assistant to send flowers to Dawn’s personal trainer. Whatever her name was. Worth every goddamn penny. “Uhh,” she ground out, when his tongue lapped the salty sweat of her neck, picking her up and gently placing her on the bed.

“Open your mouth sweetness,” Spike said, cupping her chin, pressing a soft kiss to her lips, even as his magic fingers worked the small of her back. “Daddy wants a taste.” A shiver ran through her body, which made Spike chuckle. So she liked the daddy game too, he thought. Interesting.
Dawn surprised him by pulling his mouth down to her and sticking her tongue inside his mouth. Spike would have chuckled if he could. But sucking on his step-daughter’s tongue seemed like a more enjoyable. So he did, bidding his expert tongue to combat her over eager one and bring her to her knees. Metaphorically. But that train of thought led to the image of that pretty little mouth wrapped around his dick, which made him growl and thrust into her, making her bite his mouth with her teeth.

He looked into her eyes, as she gnawed on his lip, unsnapping her bra, then throwing each strap off her shoulder. She shuddered when he tossed it over his shoulder, bearing her breasts to him. He looked down, surveying her breasts unabashedly, then ran his hands over them, stroking and weighing them. They were perfectly golden, perhaps from all the sunning she’d been doing lately. Her nipples were dark pink and erect and simply aching to be plucked. They were bigger than Bu….

“Spike….” Dawn whispered. “Please.”
How could he refuse? So he stole a quick kiss from her glossy lips, then buried himself in her bosom, taking an erect nipple into his mouth, sucking on it languidly.
“Such sweet titties,” Spike rasped, kissing the swell of her breasts. His hands moving to her arse once again, touching and stroking, as he shook his head at having denied himself for so long. He had spent months pretending that he didn’t want this. That he didn’t want her. He’d even shagged a few blondes and pretended they were Dawn. But it hadn’t slaked his thirst for her. Not even close.

“Spike,” Dawn gasped, pulling his head up to hers. “Need you,” she said, her eyes flashing. Spike grinned, shaking off her hands to sit up and unbuckle his pants, teasing an ample breast with his mouth. He lifted up her panties, slipping a finger inside her quim, using the other hand to try to free himself of his confines. Suddenly, he stopped. His eyes widened as his fingers encountered the unmistakable barrier.

Jesus fucking Christ.

“Spike,” Dawn moaned, fixing her eyes on him. “Hurry up.”
“Dawn,” Spike whispered, deadly quiet, looking up. “You didn’t tell me…”
She blushed. Somehow.
“I’ve……been…..saving it.”
Spike’s eyes flashed dangerously. The thought of taking her virginity was intoxicating enough to make him want to slam himself inside her, foreplay be damned. But….
“Jesus….” he hissed.
“I want you to be my first,” she whispered.
Spike just stared at her.
“I want you inside me,” she demanded, her voice gruff. “And don’t you dare say no.”
He sighed,“I’m not saying no.”
“So what are you saying?” Dawn said breathlessly, looking into his eyes.
“I’m saying,” he whispered, “Your first time. Should be special.”
“Like how?” Dawn said, biting his chin provocatively.
“I have a few ideas,” he rumbled, his mind returning to the image of the three of them in bed together. Oh that would be special. But not exactly what Dawn had in mind.
“But none of them involve tonight.”
He extricated himself from her, allowing her to wrap herself in the sheets sullenly.
“You’re going upstairs,” Dawn said, watching him dress.
It wasn’t really a question. Where else could he go?
“Are you going to fuck her?” she snipped.
Spike ignored the snide comment for a few moments.
“Stupid bitch,” Dawn muttered.
“Why do you hate her so much?” he asked exasperated, pulling on his shirt and buckling his pants. Dawn looked away. She’d got her answer.
“Why do you?” Dawn retorted.
Spike winced, reminded once again of how young she was.
“I don’t hate her Dawn. Buffy and I……..have an understanding.”

And they did. Buffy had long since made peace with the fact that Spike had other women. It had bothered her, at first, but then she they had accepted it. It was the price she had to pay for being ‘the wife.’ Not that she liked it. But in the end, the only thing she demanded was that Spike be discreet. Out of sight, out of mind. And that he always find his way home. But he knew that understanding certainly didn’t include shagging their step-daughter in their own house.

“I don’t hate her either,” Dawn admitted. “I just….”
I just want you. Wanted you since…..

“I should go,” he said finally.
“Wait,” Dawn said, clutching his hand.
“What?” Spike asked.

Do what Janice would do.

“You took me dinner and dancing,” Dawn said, “and I…. owe you a kiss goodnight.” She set herself at the edge of the bed, then unbuckled his pants with a boldness she had to feign. Her shaking hands betrayed her. “Dawn,” Spike whispered heatedly, but the truth was he just didn’t want to try to stop her. Taking her virginity was one thing, but this? No, he wouldn’t deny himself this. So he let her unzip and unbuckle until she rolled his pants all the way down.

Oh Mommy’s a lucky bitch, Dawn thought nastily, her eyes widening. Her mouth watered at the sight of her stepfather’s magnificent ten inch cock, even as she remembered tried to remember what Janice said about giving head. Go slow and relax the throat.

Spike meanwhile drew up her locks over her head, eager to watch. Spike growled as she kissed his cockhead. He could swear she was smiling when she sucked his tip the tip with her glossy pink lips, her big blue eyes wide.

Spike closed his eyes for a moment, trying not to spill himself all over her pretty face, when suddenly he felt…. nothing. He looked down to see her wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and wrapping herself in the sheets.
“Night daddy,” she said, laying back on the bed and fixing him with a seductive stare.

Why you little minx, Spike thought to himself, restraining himself from saying “fuck it” and pouncing on her. That’s just what she wanted. No, as much as he wanted to, he wouldn’t. When it happened, it’d be on his terms. So he reached for his pants, noting the disappointment in her eyes.

“Night,” Spike said, after he had pulled his clothes on and given her one last look. Dawn sighed, reaching for the phone. She needed to call Janice.

Spike climbed the stairs, entered the room and headed straight for the bathroom, trying to scrub everything off. It amazed him that he felt no guilt at what he had done. By the time he was done, he had expected his erection to go away, but it hadn’t. And he’d never been much for self satisfaction. So he climbed into his bed and touched his wife on the shoulder.