Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning for sexual situations. Dreams are in italics.
Sleep didn’t come easily for Buffy. Her mind was still racing from everything that had happened that day and the ones previously. Her life had changed so drastically in such a short space of time that she felt as if her head was still spinning from it.

However, at the forefront of her mind was her recent revelation about her growing feelings for Spike. She was so confused about how she felt about him. At first she’d hated him, but after he rescued her from a fate worse than death, her contempt had morphed into begrudging gratitude. Over and over she struggled to identify exactly when it had melted into more.

There was no doubt that she was falling for him and their almost-kiss after sparring had only cemented that belief in her mind. The need to love him was bubbling up inside of her, like a living entity but she was determined to continue to push it away.

Loving him would only end badly, she was sure. Everyone who ever loved her either left her or betrayed her. Her mother had tragically died and her father had sold her to a sadist before perishing himself…so she wasn’t exactly lucking out in the love stakes.

All she had to do was control her emotions and everything would be fine. Nodding her head, she sank back into the soft pillow.

Finally convinced that she had gotten everything under control, the teenager allowed her eyes to drift shut as she floated away to the land of dreams.

Seeing Spike clad in a tuxedo was a shock for Buffy. The fact that he was clasping a thorny red rose between his teeth only heightened the level of surprise. The blonde glanced around at the unfamiliar room. Sumptuous velour fabrics covered the bed and windows, giving the room a boudoir quality.

Buffy glanced at the flickering candlelight and the roaring fire, her brow furrowing. “What’s going on?” she inquired, her voice full of confusion.

Spike slipped the rose from his mouth and padded over to her. He looked unusually shy as he approached her. With shaky fingers he ran the velvety head of the rose over her exposed collarbone, making her quiver. “I wanted to make this special for you.”

“Make…what special for me?”

Spike exhaled slowly and urged Buffy to take a seat on the bed. Looking down at herself she realized that she was dressed in a blood red gown. The silk caressed her delicate skin as she moved, exciting her tempestuous nerve endings. As she sat down, the slit in the dress exposed her thigh and Spike gulped audibly at the view.

Placing the rose down on a mahogany nightstand next to the bed, Spike drew one of Buffy’s tiny hands into his larger ones. “I’m talking about tonight, love. I want tonight to be special.”

“And what happens tonight?” Her breath quickened at the look of lust-filled intensity on Spike’s face.

“Tonight I make you a woman.”

He marched forward and yanked her into his arms, his lips relentless against her own. She moaned at the sensations he was generating and opened her mouth to the exploratory movement of his tongue.

Buffy felt a tightness inside of herself that she’d never known before. This man was doing so much to her with just a kiss and as her senses started to run on autopilot, her mind started to shut down. His hands traveled gently from her waist to the curve of her ass, gripping her round cheeks in his large palms.

“Oh my God!” she hissed, her own fingers digging into his shoulders.

Buffy threw her head back, clinging onto her lover. “Never felt this way before,” she sighed. “You make me feel all tingly and want-y.”

“Want-y huh? Tell me what you want.”

“I just want you.”

“And you have me, pet.”

Unfastening her zipper, he allowed the dress to slip over her shoulders. His fingers lingered after the silk had fallen away, stroking at the bare skin. Pushing the rest of her dress down, Spike allowed her two pert breasts come into view.

“You’re perfect, kitten,” he whispered. “So bloody perfect. Could look at you all day.”

Buffy blushed under his complimentary gaze, but she didn’t turn her face away. His nimble fingers traced the valley between her small bosoms and Spike smiled at her clear enjoyment of his ministrations. One strong hand came up to clasp her right breast, massaging it lightly.

“Like that, don’t you,” he purred. “Love it when I play with those love titties of yours.” His mouth closed around her throbbing little nipple, making her shout out in bliss.

“Oh Spike, please, I need you so bad,” she moaned, pulling him closer to her breast. His lips pursed around the cherry-red nub of her erect nipple. Sharp white teeth grazed it pulling another cry from the teen.

“Are you okay pet?” he asked her, his face showing only concern and affection for the young blonde.

“I’m more than o-okay,” she panted. Staring straight into his eyes, Buffy smiled and cupped his face. “I love you, Spike.”


“Oh my God!” Buffy’s eyes flew open and she choked violently as the dream flooded back to her consciousness. “Oh…my…Do I? Do I love him?”

Images of everything that had happened with Spike from the moment they’d met flooded back to her. It was like watching a reel of just how he’d changed. No longer was he the brash obnoxious drunk…okay well he was still that man, but Buffy had seen the softer side of him.

And somewhere along the way, she’d fallen for him. She’d fallen for both sides of him. Even though she didn’t know everything there was to know about him, so what? They do say that love is blind…whoever they might be.

The fact was that she wasn’t just falling in love with him. She loved him totally.

But she didn’t think that he loved her back.

She was so screwed.

++++++++++


Still ecstatic from the kiss that Buffy had given him, it took a long time before Spike finally drifted off to sleep. More than he’d realized, his body unconsciously mourned for the lack of the warm body pressed against his. Never had he enjoyed such a restful sleep as he had when Buffy was in his arms.

When he finally fell asleep, of course the feisty young blonde was the object of his subconscious focus.

He didn’t recognize the dim room, as he stared at the fading light still trickling through the drapes giving the teenager an ethereal quality. She was dressed in a long silk, crimson dress that clung to her subtle curves like a second skin. Her hair cascaded over her shoulders like molten gold as she approached him.

“I’ve missed you,” Buffy whispered, her hands coming to rest on his shoulders.

“Why?” he asked with a frown. “I haven’t gone anywhere.”

“You’re always too far away.” Buffy sighed and guided him to the soft bed that appeared behind him. He allowed her to push him down to the silken sheets before she clambered atop him. “Don’t you know? I need you…close.”

Her face rested in the crook of his shoulder and he couldn’t resist breathing in her sweet scent. She smelled of innocence and hope, of beauty and desire. She smelled of everything he’d always wanted but never believed he could have.

“I’m close now, pet,” he told her. “What are you gonna do with me?”

“What do you want me to do with you?” Hot breath caressed his neck like wandering fingers. He wasn’t surprised to feel that her actual fingers were also wandering as they crept beneath the hem of his shirt, stroking the sensitive skin of his abdomen.

“Want you to touch me, love,” he gasped, helpless as her hands glided over the flats of his nipples. “Want to touch you too. Want to be inside you, filling that sweet cunny, making you scream my name until you’re hoarse.”

“Mmm,” moaned Buffy, clearly pleased by his response. She lowered her mouth to his neck, her tongue darting out to lick a trail from his throbbing pulse point to the lobe of his ear. Her lips captured the prone lobe, teeth grazing it gently as he writhed underneath her. “I want to make you scream my name, Spike. Can I? Will you let me pleasure you?”

“God, yes!” he gasped, his hardened organ begging for escape from the tight confines of his heavy denim jeans. “Please love! I want to feel your lovely, luscious lips on me.”

“Your wish is my command, Spike,” she grinned.

With trembling fingers he helped her slip his T-shirt over his head and scooted back against the headboard, opening up his body to her. She wasted no time in tasting the toned expanse of his pale chest. It looked as if it were carved from ivory, so smooth and perfect except for a few tiny scars. However, dream-Buffy didn’t seem to care about the scars and she licked them with abandon, just as she did the rest of his torso.

When her pouty lips closed around his left nipple, Spike almost fell off of the bed. It was like having an electric current running through him, and he could never get enough. The flat of her tongue laved the erect little nipple while her fingers pinched and twisted at it. Tiny shards of delicious pain interspersed with the pleasure making the experience even more blissful.

As soon as she was satisfied with the attentions she had given to his left nipple, she switched to pleasuring his right one, and she definitely wasn’t neglectful of it. By now the poor man was whimpering in his need for release but Buffy only smiled as she tortured him with the promise of ecstasy. She slipped down his body, her tongue never quitting its sinful actions.

“Can’t last…much…longer,” he told her, his blue eyes darkening to the color of night. “Need your mouth.”

“You have my mouth on you,” she smirked, pausing from her position over his navel, having briefly dipped her tongue inside.

“Need it on…my cock,” he panted. “God, Buffy. Please!”

“Hmm, you like to beg, don’t you?” Her hand closed over his denim clad erection without waiting for a response. “Have you been a good boy, Spike? Tell me.”

“Yes, I’ve been good. Oh please, Buffy. Please. Just suck my dick!”

Flashing him one last smile, Buffy yanked open his zipper, eyes widening as his large cock bobbed into her hand. The organ was red and angry, as if it was reprimanding her for not tending to it sooner. With no further preamble she licked the head, the pearl of pre-come settling on the tip of her tongue. The young blonde swallowed it down with a glint in her eye.

“Oh you taste so good, Spike,” she cooed, diving back in for another taste. “Mmm!”

She bathed the leaking head of his cock with her tongue, paying extra attention to the slit. If it was actually possible his dick seemed to harden even more under her touch. A glance at the blond showed he was a sweating, writhing mess. Continuous nonsensical babble flowed from his mouth even as unfocused eyes stared down at her.

Finally deciding that he’d waited long enough, Buffy beamed at him. “I think you have been a good boy, Spike. And you know that good things come to those who wait. So I’m going to reward you, baby.”

And then her mouth was enveloping the head and shaft of his pulsating, needy cock. The hot cavern was closing around him like liquid fire, burning him up from the inside out. There was no comparison for the feelings she was pulling from inside of him. Somehow he’d gotten past the Pearly Gates and he never wanted to leave this sanctury.

Taking it deeper into her throat, Buffy moaned around his cock, sending delicious vibrations ricocheting through the engorged organ. Her hands were clasped around the base as she manually pumped the section of his penis that she couldn’t fit into her warm, wet mouth.

“Oh fuck, Summers!” Spike cried out, his body arching upward as his eyes rolled back in his head. “Don’t stop,” he urged her. “Keep sucking it. Yeah that’s it. Just do it like that, love.”

Eagerly obeying him, the girl speeded up her motions, sucking harder and more vigorously. Spurred on by his long, loud groans and ceaseless writing, her ministrations were unyielding.

Sensing that he was close, one of her hands drifted from the base of his cock to his heavy balls, rolling them gently in her palm. Her mouth didn’t leave his steely member, her tongue continuing to swirl sensuously around his sensitive slit.

It wasn’t long before Spike felt the familiar tightening of his sac and a roar escaped his parted lips. His dick slipped from her mouth even as she kept on pumping it, aiming the organ at her upper body.

“Oh God, Buffy I love you so bloody much!” he blurted out as his ropey semen covered her face and upper body.


“Fuck!” Spike yelled, sitting up ramrod straight in the bed. “Love her? No…No! Bloody buggering fuck!”

This wasn’t possible! Sure, he knew he’d grown attracted to the young woman since he’d met her, and she’d dominated so many of his thoughts but…love?

Love was something…different. He’d only ever loved Drusilla and that had blown up in his face. But loving Drusilla was easy because evil was so seductive and his former paramour fell happily into the ‘evil’ category. Evil didn’t ask for anything but perversion and moral corruption and, being a Rayne, he’d offered that easily.

However, loving Buffy was a whole different ballgame. It meant being good and moral and not screwing it up as he was so prone to do. He was holding the beauty of her innocence in his hand and he would have to go against his blood not to crush that innocence or warp it into something twisted and ugly.

He had to keep from destroying her even as his heart, body and mind craved her touch…and her love. In all honesty, he thought it was unlikely that he could keep away from her now that he knew how deeply he wanted her.

Sighing he realized that his dream had also had a physical effect on him, and he reached down to wipe away the sticky film of his semen from his thighs. How could a dream version of this teenager get to him so thoroughly? And knowing how relentless his heart was when it wanted something…how could he resist the real version of her.

Enveloped with panic, he jumped out of bed and spent the rest of the night fighting his unending internal struggle.

He was so screwed.