Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning: Sexual situations
Buffy’s declaration took several moments to process for Spike. Staring into her beautiful eyes, holding her tightly to his chest, and hearing her declare that she wanted him too was a sensory overload for the blond. Happiness wasn’t something he was used to facing so it fazed him a little.

“You mean it?” he asked, his voice dropping an octave as arousal started to simmer in his veins.

“Yeah, maybe I’m an idiot but God help me, I want you!”

“Never wanted anyone as much as I want you, kitten.”

Her eyes fluttered shut when a calloused thumb coasted down her cheek, coming to rest on her bottom lip. And then the thumb was gone, replaced by his own soft lips.

Buffy tensed in shock as she felt him tentatively suck her bottom lip into his mouth, biting down gently on it with his straight, white teeth. She groaned blissfully at the action and that tiny little moan of pleasure spurred him on even more.

As the kiss deepened his tongue sought entrance to her warm, moist mouth, demanding and yet yielding at the same time. As he savored Buffy’s heavenly taste again and reveled in the feeling of his body against hers, he felt his blood rushing in a southerly direction and it wasn’t long before his cock was bulging in his pants.

After taking a few moments to adjust to the initial delight of feeling his lips against hers, Buffy was returning the kiss with equal fervor, nipping at his own bottom lip as playfully as he had done to her.

Need and want brought his hands up to fist in her hair, dragging her even closer and the teenager was compelled to crawl into his lap. Even that didn’t seem to be enough…there was no such thing as being close enough in their rife passion. The two blonds wished they could crawl into each other and become one entity.

Not releasing his hands from her hair Spike’s wandering lips coasted down the perfect curve of her chin, down to her neck, tasting the creamy skin. He sucked it into his mouth, marking her as his. The feelings were so delicious that all Buffy could do was writhe in his arms. She wanted to reciprocate and make him feel just as incredible as she did.

Buffy wasn’t so naïve as to be unaware of what men liked, even though she’d never carnally pleasured one before, but she didn’t want to be a disappointment. Her sexual experience limited except for what she’d had to endure at Faith’s sadistic hands but she knew that Spike’s touch would wash away those memories.

Sensing that his girl’s thoughts were starting to drift away, Spike determined to bring her back to the present and one of his large hands floated down to the curve of her breast, palming it and rolling it in his touch.

“Like that?” he whispered, licking a trail up to her ear. His teeth nibbled on her lobe, drawing it into his mouth and sucking on it like he planned to suck on her other little nubs later.

“Oh God, Spike!” Buffy exclaimed. “Never felt like this.” He wasn’t even touching her most intimate areas yet and the blonde was already teetering on the brink of a climax.

As caught up in his lover as he was, Spike was painfully aware that they were in a cemetery and that it was fast approaching night but he didn’t care. There was a twisted righteousness about consummating their bond in a place like that. After everything they’d been through this couple was far from conventional, and neither was this situation.

His hands ghosted over her ribcage, which was much too prominent for Spike’s liking, down to her hipbones and then even farther toward the pleather covered apex of her thighs. His thumb pressed on her clit through the fabric, gently massaging it. Her ecstatic shriek was muffled by his shoulder as she bit down on the sinewy ridge of flesh, pulling a smile from Spike.

“It’s gonna feel even better when we’re just skin to skin, pet,” he whispered in her ear, his breath hot and shallow as he struggled to remember how to form words through the translucent lust that was clouding his vision.

“Feels…good…now,” Buffy panted, grinding her center against his questing hand.

“Not good enough yet, love,” he sighed, tearing open the zipper of her pants to allow him to get access to the jewel that was hidden beneath.

The blond wiggled his fingers down her mound, sighing in pleasure when he touched her hot slit for the first time. It was as if he was being scorched by the rampant sexual heat that was pouring from the young woman. Buffy gasped loudly at the first contact. It wasn’t as if she hadn’t been touched there before, having been violated by Faith’s fingers, but this was the polar opposite to that. This was pure, white hot pleasure as his thumb slid over her wet little pearl.

However, as his finger started to slide inside her cunt, a small barrier stopped him and immediately he yanked his hand away as if he’d been burned. Wide blue eyes stared at Buffy for confirmation of what he’d just felt but her downcast eyes told him he was correct.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he asked, searching her eyes.

Buffy blushed knowing exactly what he was referring to. She should have realized he’d know straight away. Even Faith had known and Buffy was willing to bet that this man in front of her had more experience with vaginas than the whore who tortured her. “What was I supposed to say, Spike? ‘Let’s have hot, kinky sex but oh by the way, I’m actually a virgin?’”

“Well…yeah. Although I’m liking the idea of hot and kinky.” Spike grinned but Buffy didn’t return the smile. She merely frowned worriedly. He took her hand and gently kissed the back of the delicate appendage. “Being a virgin doesn’t make me think any less of you, love.”

“Right, because you don’t love experienced girls. I know you were with Faith and some of Gwen’s other girls, and from what I’ve heard your ex-girlfriend pretty much defined experienced.”

A dark look flittered over his face but he shook off the inevitable depression that always struck at any reference to Drusilla. Somehow being with Buffy made it a little easier anyway.

“I’m not gonna deny that I’ve been with a few bloody women who’ve shagged their own fair share of men. And a lot of other women’s fair shares too. But you’re different.”

“Different isn’t always good,” she muttered.

He smiled at her, stroking the side of her face with tenderness. “And sometimes different is the best there is. You’re sweet and innocent and way too good for a bloke like me. But I’m not one of the good guys, love. And I want you. I’m not strong enough or selfless enough to give up this chance to be with you. But I want you to want me too.”

From under hooded lashes, she gazed up at him. Her entire being was swallowed whole by those infinite blue pools. “I do want you. God, I shouldn’t but I do, Spike. I want you.”

He studied her face and saw nothing but undisguised desire and need there. He lowered his face to her, letting his lips caress her pouty mouth tenderly. She moaned at the contact and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing up against him. She was so delicious.

Tender fingers reached down to caress the juncture of her thighs with extra care. As his fingertips danced over her velvety folds this time he knew what to expect and hell if he wasn’t going to make this the best time of her life. Today she’d turned eighteen but he was going to make a woman out of her.

Her juices continued to pool on his fingertips as he glided his hand over her sweet pussy and an involuntary shiver wracked through him, anticipating her flavor. God, he’d wanted to taste her for so long and now he finally had the chance.

Kissing his way down her body, he soon came face to face with her now bare mound. “Can I taste you here?” he whispered, an imploring note creeping into his voice.

“I-I want you to,” she stammered, more out of arousal than fear. He was short circuiting all of her senses, including her ability to speak.

Spike lowered his head, breathing in the sweet aroma of her scent before he peeled off her pants to reveal the hidden treasure beneath. The blond’s eyes lit up with passion as he claimed his first glimpse of her ripe, juicy pussy. A small thatch of light brown curls partially concealed her pouty outer lips and gleaming labia.

His fingers parted her lips to reveal her tiny pink hole and a little clit that was straining for attention. With practiced skill, he leaned down and swiped the flat of his tongue over the whole of her exposed pussy flesh, humming in pleasure as her flavor hit his tongue.

“Fuck, but you taste like bloody heaven,” he complimented her, dipping down for another taste.

“Oh my God!” she hissed, her eyes rolling back in utter ecstasy. “Fuck! Oh!”

He laved and sucked at her labia several times until she was wriggling beneath him and then turned his attentions to her needy clit. His lips pursed around the little nub, drawing it into his mouth and grazing it with his teeth.

Spike’s expert ministrations quickly brought her to an earth-shattering orgasm, his name spilling from her lips like a prayer as her juices coated his mouth and chin.

Grinning like the man who literally got the cream, he surged up her body, fastening his wet lips to hers. Buffy’s own taste didn’t even repulse her as she thought it might when she tasted her juices on his lips and tongue.

“That was…wow!” she told him, unable to truly find words to describe just how good it was.

“Can’t deny that, pet. You taste like the nectar of the gods.”

“Really?” she inquired shyly. “I always thought guys didn’t like doing…that.”

“Any guy that doesn’t like tasting his woman is a bloody daft buffoon. I could feast on you until the end of the world and it wouldn’t be nearly long enough.”

Buffy blushed under the barrage of compliments, turning her head away.

“I want to give you something,” she told him, when he guided her face back to his. “I want to feel you inside of me.”

If Spike was shocked by her uncharacteristic forthrightness, he didn’t show it. “Being here with you is just enough for me.”

“You…d-don’t you…want me like…that?” Her teenage insecurities shone through and Spike internally cursed himself for being such a fool.

“Of course I do. I just mean if you’re not ready…”

“I am!” she told him firmly and decisively. “I’m ready and I want my first time to be with you.”

Spike didn’t need to be asked twice. A childish bliss rose up in him as he realized he was about to fulfill his dreams with the woman he was in love with. She was perfection to him, even in her imperfections and as he gazed down at her hopeful face he knew that he’d found his home.

Momentarily he realized that they should use some form of protection, doubting that Buffy was on birth control and he moved to reach for his wallet to retrieve the condom that he kept there. However, Buffy’s nimble fingers pulled down his zipper and her hot little hand closed around his turgid dick forcing all rational thought flying right out of his head.

Her tiny fist roughly pumped the length of his penis steadily, and Spike closed his own larger hand around hers stilling her actions. She glanced up at him in confusion and he smiled.

“Keep on doing that and you’re gonna find a pretty mess right on those sweet little titties. Don’t want this to be over so fast, love. Want to savor my time inside you.”

“Need you now,” she pouted, bracing her hands on his shoulders and she tried to pull him closer.

Sensing her eager need, he positioned himself at her entrance. “This will hurt for a moment, lamb,” he warned her. “I’ll try to make it as painless as possible but every woman goes through it, okay?”

Buffy nodded. “I’m glad it’s you, Spike,” she smiled. He was helpless to do anything other than return her smile affectionately.

Wanting to ease the impending pain for her, one of his hands began to knead her breast gently, concentrating on the fabric covered nipples. If they’d been someplace more private he would have gotten her fully naked but he wanted to maintain some shred of modesty just in case anyone happened to wander by. As it was, he hoped that his long leather duster would shield their modesty if necessary.

While one hand concentrated on her pretty little bosoms, the other was poised over her clit, rubbing it gently to help bring the lust to the boil in her veins. It was only seconds before his ploy worked and Buffy found herself lost in her ecstasy again. Taking advantage of her distraction he plunged into her, ripping through the tiny membrane of skin and finally marking her as a woman.

“Argh!” Buffy cried, her shriek of pain partially swallowed by Spike’s lips as he crushed them to hers. He lifted his head and licked away the salty tears that flowed from her eyes. “It was kind of an owie.”

“The owie won’t last for long,” he assured her, tempted to move but wanting to allow her to adjust to the feeling of his dick inside of her. “Soon it’s going to feel like heaven. Being inside you is heaven for me, sweet, lovely Buffy. You feel like silk and velvet and roses and love.”

“You feel…so big,” Buffy whispered, her poetic abilities pretty much nonexistent currently. “I think the pain’s sorta gone.”

“Yeah? Ready for me to move?”

Buffy nodded hesitantly, relishing just the feeling of being so intimately joined with the man she loved. Although she hadn’t been forthright with her feelings yet, every touch, every caress radiated her feelings for him. She was weaving a spell around him and he was powerful to do anything other than let it carry him away.

Languidly, Spike started to pump in and out of her channel, angling his thrusts so he could hit the right spots deep inside of her. Lifting himself to his knees, he pulled her thighs up to achieve deeper penetration. His hands pushed her arms up over her head, pinning them into place. This little show of dominance only made her hotter for him.

“Never had anything close to this in my whole bloody life,” he panted. “Your sweet, pretty cunny swallowing me whole. Wants more of ole Spike, doesn’t it? You love the way I feel inside you, pet?”

“God, yes, Spike! More, please more!”

He plunged as deep as he could go, speeding up his rhythm and pounding into her. Although he was still mindful of the fact that until now she’d been a virgin, the blonde seemed eager to take everything he had to give and more.

Releasing her arms, one of his hands sneaked between them to return to her clit, twisting at the tiny little pearl, sending pangs of ecstasy wracking through her already trembling frame. He pinched at it one last time and she tumbled over the edge, colors flashing behind her closed eyelids as white hot bliss flowed through her.

“Oh my God! Oh God! Spike! Spike! Argh!” she screamed, uncaring about being heard as she reached the pinnacle of heavenly rapture. Her hands grazed furrows over the leather covering his back as she panted and screamed.

Feeling her inner muscles rhythmically contracting around his throbbing cock sent Spike over the edge too and he spurted his heavy load into the depths of her spasming pussy.

“Bloody fuck Buffy!” he yelled as he emptied his full balls into her. “God, I love you so much! My beautiful Buffy.”

Finally spent, the sweaty pair collapsed onto each other with smiles plastered on their faces. The air was thick with the sound of their heavy breaths as they struggled to regain their senses in the wake of their orgasmic experience.

“Happy birthday, kitten,” Spike grinned, finally able to talk again, giving her a chaste kiss on the top of her head.

“Mmm, thank you. I think this is the best Buffy-birthday so far.”

“Should bloody well hope so!” Spike shrugged out of his coat and pulled it over their half clothed bodies.

She turned to him, losing herself in the darkened blue of his eyes. “Why do I feel safe when I’m with you?” Buffy wondered aloud, burrowing into him.

“You probably shouldn’t,” he replied sadly. “I’ve done a lot of bad things in my life. Not to mention, I have a knack for turning things to shit.”

“You saved me though.”

“You’ve done the same, pet. So I’m forgiven, huh?”

Buffy’s mind took a moment to remember what he was talking about and the fight came rushing back. But a smile quickly spread over her face as she thought about the ensuing lovemaking. “Mmm, and then some.”

He pulled her closer to him, sighing into her hair at the way she seemed to fit perfectly against him, like the missing piece of the puzzle. Buffy relaxed into his embrace, her mind filled with cotton-candy happiness.

They lay entwined in each others’ arms, underneath the stars and basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. For the first time, the future wasn’t something to be feared or dreaded, but something to be anticipated with glee.

All that mattered was that they had each other, and no one could take that away from them.

++++++++++


Faith preened herself happily in the mirror in her bedroom. She knew that she looked wonderful, as always, and flashed herself a complimentary smile. Clad in a blood red dress that skimmed the top of her thighs while clinging to her curves and with dark waves of hair framing her face she couldn’t help but think she was stunningly beautiful. She just hoped her client would agree.

Tottering on her high-spiked heels she left the room and made her way down the hall, pausing to push up her ample bosoms before she entered the room where her client was waiting.

Pursing her lips in the way she knew he liked and sticking out her chest enticingly Faith opened the door and strutted in. Posing with hands on her hips, she beamed at the man sitting with his legs crossed on the leather couch. His eyes gleamed with anticipation.

“Hello Faith,” her client said with a dark smile twisting his mouth.

“Hello, Ethan.”