Author's Chapter Notes:
I added the previous chapter earlier today, so if you haven't read that one yet, please read before reading this one. :) This chapter contains some scenes of sexual violence.
“Hello, Ethan.”

Faith shimmied into the room, giving him her best sultry seductress look. She flipped her long wavy hair behind her shoulders and slipped into his lap. Her long legs straddled his hips as she faced him, letting his hands come to rest on her waist. She gifted the older man with a saucy wink, intentionally allowing her lacy red panties to peek out from below the hemline of her dress.

“So what gives me the pleasure of your company?” Faith asked, her hands caressing his lithe muscles. “It’s been so long since I’ve seen you. I missed you.”

“I’ve been busy this week almost getting brained by a vapid little bitch,” he told her curtly, frustration coloring his tone.

“I heard about that. Who knew little B had it in her?” She lowered her face to his neck but he pushed her away and stood up, sending her crashing to the ground. The brunette scowled at him but held her tongue.

“Talking about those two makes my cock soft, you stupid bitch,” he growled, cupping the flaccid bulge through the thin material of his dress pants.

The brunette sighed and stood up, brushing herself down. “Maybe we can see if we can’t get Little Ethan standing to attention then.”

However, Ethan was barely even paying attention to her. He was fingering a ropey gash on the side of his head that was starting to heal. “See this?” he asked Faith and she nodded. “This is what that little bitch did to me. Of course, I’m more than ready to do even worse to her now. Payback is an even bigger bitch than she is.”

“Whoa, that’s some cut, Mr. R,” Faith said with a frown. “Little B did that?”

Ethan nodded resentfully. “The stupid cunt got the jump on me. Luckily it’s nothing serious, mostly just superficial damage, lots of bleeding, and probably a nasty scar. Never mind, I shall wear it as a battle wound.”

“Sucks. So what happened to them?”

“The little buggers scarpered. I’ve had all my best men out the whole bloody week looking for my bastard of a son and that little whore he ran away with. But they were too damn thick to fly under the radar for long. I have them trapped like flies in honey.”

“So you’re not gonna let them get the jump on you again, huh?”

“Of course it won’t happen again. Both she and my traitorous son are both as good as dead now that I know their whereabouts. They thought they could run away but I’m always going to be that little bit smarter than they are. Punishment time is coming.”

“I guess you won’t make it quick either,” Faith added with a sly smile.

“That I won’t,” he agreed. “I plan to make both of them suffer for what they’ve done. I didn’t raise my boy as a Judas. He’ll pay and so will the little tart.”

The brunette bounced on her heels like a little girl. She loved the thought of that perfect little princess suffering at Ethan’s sadistic hands. “So where are they?”

Ethan frowned for a moment, wondering if he was revealing too much to Faith. However, it didn’t really matter because he felt that she was barely even a person so telling her was no different to talking to a toilet seat in his opinion.

“They’re in Nevada!” he exclaimed. “Of all the places to go! That stupid boy should know just how many connections I have there. He’s always been a fool but apparently that little bit of fluff with him is an even bigger twit. One of my men saw her out for a wander on her own this morning. He’s getting a full lock on where she’s staying and then…bang…it was I who killed Cock Robin.”

“So, you gonna go get them?”

“Indeed I am. They’re just outside Henderson and I’m heading out there in a few days. My, it will be a beautiful river of blood down which his life flows away. I wonder how he’ll react when he sees me violating his little tart’s loose cunt. Will he play the white knight again?”

The gangster chuckled sinisterly as he relished the thought of tearing apart the teenage blonde while his son watched. He wasn’t a stupid man, and he was well aware that his son had probably developed feelings for the girl. That was his William, always a foolish sap.

Seemingly entranced with his own plan, Ethan continued to reveal all the nasty little things he planned to do to the ‘traitors.” Faith listened intently for a while but she soon became bored. Her job was to fuck not to endure his ramblings once they quit making sense.

“Come on, Ethan, let me make you forget about them,” Faith cooed cupping his burgeoning erection in his warm hands. “I can erase their names from your head.”

Anger bloomed in Ethan’s chest at her interruption. “You think a dirty whore like you has that kind of power?” he scoffed. “You’re just three holes for fucking, bitch.”

With powerful speed, he flipped her onto her stomach and thrust her face down into the mattress. He kept one hand on her back as he used his other hand to spread her cheeks. Without preparing her he plunged his dick into her dry asshole. Her blood served as the only lube between them.

Faith cried out in pain, but didn’t tell him to stop. He was just showing her that she was what she had always considered herself…a whore. She was used to that kind of treatment. In fact she was so used to it that a part of her had come to crave it. However, Ethan’s next move shocked her.

An iron-fist clamped around the soft tissue of her throat, painfully choking the breath out of her. Faith hissed and wheezed as Ethan’s thumbs pressed relentlessly into her windpipe. She gurgled horrifically bucking in his grip, trying to free herself but unable to. She felt the struggle draining out of her as he continued to squeeze, sure that she was about to die.

And then suddenly she was lying sprawled on the ground, a throbbing pain enveloping her throat and neck. Her anxious hands flew up to the tender area and Faith spun around unsteadily, scowling at Ethan’s amused face.

“What the hell was that?” she cried accusingly, climbing tremulously to her feet. Her voice was husky and strained after Ethan’s attack and her eyes were shooting fire at him.

“Just showing you what happens to trash like you when you misbehave,” he replied nonchalantly, as if he hadn’t just come close to murdering her.

“You almost killed me!”

“Almost…yes, I suppose I did. This time it would be ‘almost’, Faithy. Next time it will be…well you know what it’ll be.”

“There won’t be a fuckin’ next time, you asshole!” she shrieked. The usually composed girl was bordering on hysterical as it finally sank in. She’d dangled over the precipice of eternity and she could easily have plunged to the bottom of that canyon.

Faith’s screaming, in spite of her abused throat, grew so loud that it alerted Gwendolyn to the fact that there was a problem and the older woman came rushing into the room. Gwen glanced from Ethan to the sobbing girl curled up on the ground. “Whatever is going on here?” she asked. “Faith?”

Faith let out another sob and raised sorrowful brown eyes to her madam. “Why don’t you ask him? Maybe he’ll tell you why he just tried to kill me!”

“What is she talking about?” Gwendolyn inquired, seemingly bored already.

“I got a little rough with the whore,” Ethan sighed nonchalantly. “She seems to have forgotten her place. Perhaps that Summers girl was more of a bad influence on her that we realized.”

Gwen nodded thoughtfully. “Yes, come to think of it, she hasn’t been the same since her dealings with that little slut.”

Faith growled in frustration at the fact that they were discussing her as if she wasn’t even in the room. “I am here, you know? And he did try to kill me! I almost died.”

The older woman chuckled heartily. “Don’t be silly, child,” Gwendolyn said matter-of-factly. “Ethan can’t kill a thing.”

“W-what?” stammered the brunette. For the first time in a long time she’d been truly rendered speechless.

“You’re nothing more than his property, Faith,” Gwen clarified. “He owns you and if he were to decide to dispose of you then…well that’s his prerogative. It would be a little troublesome to replace you, I suppose, but I’m sure we would find a suitable replacement.”

Faith blinked incredulously at the woman she’d believed loved her. For all this time she’d trusted the older woman and yet she didn’t even care about her.

“You’re siding with him? He tried to murder me, Gwen!”

Gwen sighed in annoyance. “You’ve always been a little slow. I’ll explain it again to you. You don’t matter to anyone. It is solely Mr. Rayne’s privilege if he prefers to be rid of you in a particular way, you should know that. And if he chooses to terminate your employment in a very permanent way then…so be it.”

“I-I thought you cared about me,” Faith said sadly to Gwen, eliciting a chuckle from both of the Brits. The older woman looked particularly amused at the assertion.

“Yes, well you know what thought did, don’t you?”

“He followed a much cart and thought it was a wedding!” Ethan interjected, caught up in the perverse humor of Faith’s utter humiliation. Gwen sent him a fond glance.

Distraughtly, Faith begged the older woman with her eyes. She wanted this to just be a horrible nightmare that she’d wake up from any minute now. “No! No way, Gwen, you’re like a mom to me.”

“Silly, naïve child,” scoffed Gwendolyn. “You have a purpose here and you serve me well but if you imagine I entertain any deeper feelings for you other than as an amusing and very pretty little doll then you’re mistaken.”

“But you always treated me like you cared.”

“I always treat my German shepherd like I care too but he’s just a dog when all’s said and done. He’s a worthless animal so you two share many things in common,” Gwen laughed. The sound was not a happy one. “Let’s face it, Faith. Even your own mother couldn’t stand you and yet you expect me to…what? Love you? Oh dear!” Gwen said coldly, turning her back on her younger charge and shifting her attention to Ethan.

“I can’t believe this,” mumbled Faith, feeling as if her world was crumbling beneath her feet.

Gwen’s betrayal cut deep and the pain was far worse than even Ethan’s physical abuse. She wanted to fall at the feet of her surrogate mother and beg her to tell her that it was all a horrible misunderstanding but from the grimly amused set of Gwendolyn’s face, that seemed unlikely. In any case, her pride wouldn’t let her and she was determined to maintain the barest shred of dignity.

“You may leave now,” Gwen said dismissively without looking at the injured girl.

Faith allowed herself one last look at the woman she’d loved and trusted before bolting from the room. It wasn’t until she reached her own bedroom that she allowed herself the release of tears. As she wept her pain her shaky hands came up to massage the damaged skin around her throat where Ethan had almost barbarically murdered her. For the first time she truly understood why Spike and Buffy wanted revenge on these people.

And there was another first too. This was also the first time that she felt a twinge of guilt for her treatment of Buffy. She actually wondered if she would ever get the chance to offer an apology to the blonde.

Then it struck her.

There was something she could do for the two blonds that would surpass any kind of apology.

With a sly smile, she took a deep breath and picked a side.