Author's Chapter Notes:
Sexual situations and naked Spike in this chapter. ;)
After their first time together, Buffy and Spike couldn’t get enough of each other. It was like they’d finally found something worth clinging on to in this cruel world.

They spent several days splitting their time between making love, sleeping and eating. In fact, many of their meals were taken from the skin of the other’s body. Despite their predicament with Ethan’s men, neither of them had ever felt so totally carefree before.

When they were together it was like the outside world just melted away.

Spike had been a little shocked at just how much of a sexual being Buffy was turning out to be. She seemed to relish each new thing that he taught her, and take to it like a fish to water. The little firecracker was brimming with passion and he knew that there were still even deeper hidden depths to her. He just couldn’t wait to explore them.

Tara learned not to bother them when the door to the bedroom they were now sharing was shut. Unfortunately for her, she’d learned that particular lesson the hard way. The older blonde would never ever look at Peanut Butter Cups in the same way again after what she witnessed.

As Buffy and Spike lay carefree in bed that Saturday afternoon, the both of them felt more contented than ever before. Glowing with affection and coated with a sheen of perspiration from their workout, the pair both tried to get their breath back.

“Bloody hell, Slayer, you nearly killed me that time,” Spike remarked breathlessly, spooning some chocolate ice cream into his mouth. He didn’t think he’d ever expended so much energy before.

“Are you seriously gonna keep on calling me ‘Slayer’?” giggled Buffy, rolling her eyes at him.

“You know you love it. Bet it makes you feel all powerful, eh?”

“Hmm, not really. Wanna know what makes me feel powerful?”

Without waiting for an answer, Buffy reached over and grabbed his recently softened dick, grinning when it started to harden under her touch almost immediately. She pumped her tiny fist up and down the organ until she’d teased it to full turgidity, while Spike’s head flopped back down to the pillow, his eyes rolling up in his head.

Before it crashed to the ground, Spike set the bowl of ice cream on the nightstand and he melted into the mattress, letting himself be the young blonde’s plaything.

Lowering her mouth to lick the head of his yummy-looking cock, another smile touched her lips. “See, this makes me feel powerful,” she whispered. “Having you in my hands, mine to play with.”

“Bloody hell, you really are a little vixen these days!” exclaimed Spike. This wasn’t the first time Buffy had given him a blow job in their short time together, but it was the first that she’d taken the lead.

He was putty in her hands.

And he loved it.

“You want me to suck you?” she asked, peppering kisses over the head of his penis.

“God, yes!”

Complying, Buffy welcomed his length into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head as she swallowed him into her throat. Suppressing her natural gag reflex as much as she could, she pushed him deeper, glancing up to see her lover fisting the sheets and panting like a woman in labor.

Her small hands enveloped his balls and massaged them gently, milking his pleasure from him. And the pleasure was definitely intense. Spike could hardly believe how lucky he was, as bliss from Buffy’s ministrations zinged through him. She was far from an expert at the act, but her touch inflamed him so thoroughly that it didn’t matter.

“God, love, I’m gonna bloody come!” he ground out, his jaw tightening.

Buffy choked out a muffled encouragement that sounded something like: ‘so come!’

And he did.

Buckets of semen seemed to course down her throat, filling her before finally dribbling out over her lips. Her tongue darted out to catch the spillage, but Spike didn’t seem to mind that some still lingered on her lips when he yanked her to him, kissing the life out of her. His own tangy juices hit his tongue but as it was laced with Buffy’s underlying taste, he couldn’t get enough.

Finally they broke away from each other, their bodies mourning the temporary loss of each other’s warmth.

“Never met anyone like you before, pet,” he told her, reaching to the nightstand for his half melted bowl of ice cream. The teenager had wrung every ounce of energy out of him, and he needed to replenish it.

However, apparently Buffy wasn’t done playing. Grabbing the bowl from him, she dribbled the ice cream over the length of his chest, giggling as it pooled over his toned abs.

“Mmm, you look even yummier when you’re a la mode.”

“What? You saying I’m not a nummy treat all the time, Goldilocks?”

He reached out for her, yanking her to him. Mindless of the ice cream that was smearing all over her upper body, she fastened her lips to his, demandingly kissing him.

“Bloody hell, you know how to snog a bloke into oblivion!” Spike exclaimed when Buffy finally drew back panting for breath.

“I know how to do other things too,” she drawled, looking like a wanton little vixen. “Didn’t I just demonstrate that? Hmm?”

Unfortunately the picture was spoiled when her tummy grumbled angrily. Her hands clapped over the offending organ in embarrassment and she blushed but Spike just smiled affectionately.

“Hungry, pet?”

“Kinda.”

“Can’t convince you to eat me again, huh? What I’ve got might stop you feeling peckish.”

“Pig!” Buffy giggled, poking him in the ribs with an elbow. “Actually I’m really craving a peanut butter and jelly sandwich right now.”

“Is this my cue to get my arse out of bed and make you a sarnie?”

“Nah, it’s cool. I can do it,” she sighed exaggeratedly, laughing when Spike pulled her down to kiss her breathless one more time.

“Don’t forget about me, love,” he begged her playfully.

“As if I could!” She disentangled herself from him and pulled on her pants and an oversized sweater. “Be right back, okay?”

Blowing him one more seductive kiss, she wiggled out of the room, leaving a happy man waiting impatiently for her.

“I’m gonna marry that girl someday,” he whispered to himself.

Padding into the kitchen with a broad smile on her face, Buffy greeted Tara warmly. Her hostess was taking some pies out of the oven and greeted Buffy with a warm grin.

“Afternoon, Buffy,” she said, humor tinting her voice.

“How’s it going, Tara?” Buffy took a deep breath, savoring the mouthwatering scent of the sweet pastries.

“I’m just fine but it’s been a while since I last saw you or William. Everything okay?” Her eyes sparkled with humor.

“Uh, yeah we’ve been…umm…”

“Otherwise occupied?”

“Yeah,” Buffy nodded chewing on a lip.

She turned to the cupboard to find the bread, peanut butter and jelly, purposefully avoiding Tara’s eyes. There were few things more embarrassing than having to make polite conversation with the woman who’d spent the past week listening to the gold medal performance in the Sex Olympics.

Well at least you’re wearing clothes today,” Tara said. “And that’s new for you.”

Buffy choked and blushed deeply, averting her eyes from the other woman’s amused gaze. Apparently as innocent as Tara looked on the outside, she was a minx on the inside and the gleam in her eyes proved that she wasn’t intending to let Buffy off easy.

“Thought I’d try something new,” she quipped, wishing they could change the subject. “I figured when I’m wandering around the house, clothes are of the good.”

“Don’t worry, honey, I know what the first flush of love is like. I was young once too.”

“Well I haven’t actually told him that I…uh…that I…” Buffy lowered her voice. “I love him.”

“But you do.” It wasn’t a question.

“Yeah, I really do. He’s just…there are not really any words to describe Spike.”

Tara chortled fondly. “He really is an enigma, isn’t it? But he’s a good man, Buffy. His heart has been bruised so many times and I know you won’t intentionally hurt him but…”

“Is this the part where you threaten to beat me to death with a shovel if I break his heart?”

“No,” Tara smiled. “I wouldn’t use a shovel to beat you to death. I’d use my bare hands.”

They shared a smile, both united by their different kinds of love for Spike, but also by a feminine bond of their own. Rolling her shoulders Buffy returned to making her sandwich and Tara went about organizing her pies.

“Damn it!” swore Tara suddenly, irritation flittering over her face.

“What’s wrong?” Buffy asked, sucking some jelly from her fingers as she closed the jar.

“Oh, I promised Mr. Grady I’d take a pecan pie over to him and I completely forgot, but I don’t have time now. I have to go see Mrs. Lewis to help her with her housework.”

Buffy smiled. Tara was like a blonde Mother Theresa and she’d never met anyone so innately kind and giving before.

“Well, maybe I can take it,” Buffy offered, suddenly feeling inspired to do some good by Tara’s selflessness.

“Really? You don’t mind?”

“No, it’s cool. I can get a ride from Spike. He’ll be okay with it.”

“If he’s not, I’m sure you have your ways of persuading him,” Tara laughed.

“Tara! I am shocked and umm…”

“Yeah, yeah, save it sister,” giggled the older blonde, sounding years younger than her actual age. “I get the soundtrack every night. And trust me, I’ve learned more about William than I ever wanted to know.”

Feeling that she might melt from embarrassment, Buffy cleared her throat, swiftly changing the subject. “Okay, so where’s Mr. Grady at?”

“He doesn’t live too far away. I’ll write it down for you,” Tara offered, pulling a small scrap of paper out of her purse and scribbling down his address on it. “There you go.”

“Thanks.” Buffy stuffed the paper in her pocket. In the time she’d been in town she’d gotten to know the area a little and she was sure that she’d be able to direct Spike there.

Having taken a shopping trip to the local mall a few days earlier with Spike to buy herself some clothes that didn’t make her look like she should be cruising the Red Light District for Johns, the eighteen year old quickly became aware that Spike was always reluctant to admit when he didn’t know where he was going, so she was usurping him as navigator.

Bidding Tara goodbye, Buffy made her way back into the bedroom to fetch Spike, munching on the sandwich as she walked. The girl was so hungry that she devoured the whole thing in only a few bites. Spike really was giving her the workouts of her life.

When she entered the bedroom Buffy felt an unbidden smile leap to her lip as she spied Spike’s sleeping form. The poor boy must have been too worn out to keep his eyes open. He looked so innocent and untroubled in sleep that she wished he could always have that peace of mind.

Sighing, she decided not to wake him up. Taking a look at the address that Tara gave to her, she realized that Mr. Grady only lived a few blocks away so she could walk over there and be back in less than twenty minutes. Nodding her head decisively she quietly grabbed her coat from the bedroom and the pie from the counter and headed out into the bright, sunny afternoon.

Buffy smiled as the sunlight hit her face. Life was starting to look better and better from her vantage point. Although she was still running from Ethan’s goons, she’d found a man who she could trust and maybe even love.

Things had changed with Spike so quickly but in the short time she’d known him she’d seen him become a better person. Or maybe she just brought out the good person that lurked beneath his bad-boy shell. It hit her psyche like a freight train that she needed to confess her love to him. Remnants of fear still remained in her heart but Spike had proved that she could put her faith into him.

In that moment she resolved to confess her love for him as soon as she got back to the house.

Whistling absently she ambled down the dusty streets, unable to keep the happy grin from turning up her lips.

And then everything fell apart.

An unyielding arm banded around her waist and a hand clamped over her mouth. She tried to scream but the hand was too tight. The pie tumbled from her grasp crashing to the asphalt.

She felt hot, fetid breath on the shell of her ear as a voice whispered to her, “Now now, Miss Summers. Let’s not make a fuss.”

Oh God! That voice! It was impossible! It couldn’t be but there was no way she could possibly mistake it.

As she gasped for breath and her heart constricted in fear, sinister laughter tickled her ears. Laughter coming from someone who was supposed to be dead.

Ethan.