Author's Chapter Notes:
I was writing a chapter to one of my other fics, but my muse just started typing this story.
Buffy wandered the streets of Sunnydale, having just been dumped by her boyfriend, Liam. They started dating their Freshman year of High School and now with it going on the end of Sophomore year, he thought it best if they went their separate ways. He never gave her a definitive answer-only that he wasn’t ‘feeling it anymore.’

With tears in her eyes she found herself in front of ‘Willies.’ She had heard the place was most definitely not for people like her, but she just didn’t care. She wasn’t old enough to drink, but the place did have a reputation for serving minors.

Her Mother had been an alcoholic ever since, Hank, her husband, left her a few years ago. Every night her Mother would have, at least, one bottle of wine. If alcohol made her Mother feel better than it was possible that it would make her feel better as well.

She pushed the door open and walked through, only to be immediately eye-balled bye everyone in the pub. Buffy was wearing a baby-blue sundress with small red flowers scattered randomly amongst the pattern. Her hair was tied up in a red bow and dainty white sandals wrapped around her feet. She screamed the very picture of innocence--which she was. She wasn’t stupid. She knew that a huge reason that, Liam had broken up with her was because she never had sex with him. She did plenty of other things, but she wanted to wait until the moment was right. Maybe she was being to prissy, but she was never ready to give that part of her up. She had plans to finally give him her virginity on the night of graduation, but obviously that wasn’t going to happen.

It wasn’t an exaggeration to say that she wore the only color inside the building. Every other patron wore black, black, and black. The majority of the people were men-biker men. The only females in the place looked scanky, seriously underdressed.

Buffy ignored the stares as she made her way to the bar. She plopped herself down in the stool and twirled around as she looked over the various bottles of liquor in front of her. She never knew that there were so many different types of alcohol. Again with the very picture of innocence. She was definitely an expert on the amount of Wine that the world had to offer. She could tell the brand and year by just looking at a glass of her Mother’s drink.

She stopped feeling a dozen eyes upon the back of her head so she was sure that people must have stopped looking at her.

“You lost, lamb?”

Buffy was so distracted in looking at the bottles that she didn’t notice the bartender come up to her. He was of course the total opposite of her. His hair was a mess, but it looked like it took him hours to make it look that way. He had spikes going in numerous directions, with a colossal amount of gel holding it in place. His blue eyes were emphasized by a thick layer of eye-liner. The only top he wore was a leather vest that was scattered with safety-pins and logo’s from bands-bands she had no idea who they were.

“See somethin’ you like?” he leered at her.

“Um, I’ll have that,” she ignored his question because she didn’t want to admit that she actually did see something she liked. Instead she pointed at a bottle of Whiskey.

The man followed her gaze, then turned back to smirk at her.

“Whiskey,” he laughed. “You got any I.D?”

She was taken aback by his question because she was certain that this place didn’t check I.D’s.

“No,” she frowned. “I’m sixteen.”

Spike couldn’t believe that this sexy woman, well girl, was only fifteen. He had been hard for her since she walked into the place. She was a temptress, with her short frilly sundress and her long tanned legs just begging to be wrapped around his neck as he buried his face in her pussy. Lucky for him he was a man of very few morals.

His cock threatened to burst through his zipper as he watched the petite blonde chew on her bottom lip as she pouted.

“I’m afraid I can’t serve you.” he teased.

Instead of her fighting back, like he thought she would, she started to get up from her stool. Spike grabbed her wrist. Immediately feeling a connection with her.

“Oh, c’mon. I know there’s some feistiness in you, luv,” he winked. “Aren’t you even gonna try and convince me?”

The blonde sat back down and once again chewed on her bottom lip as her eyes darted between him in the bottle. She stopped shifting her eyes, but kept her bottom lip between her teeth as she turned doe eyes onto him. She batted her eyelashes slowly as she finally let go of her lip to speak.

“Can I, please, have some alcohol…Mr,” her voice was girly and her lashes continued to bat.

Spike leaned forward into the bar so that he could get friction onto his aching cock. Not trusting himself to say anything without his voice cracking, he turned to grab the bottle of Whiskey and a shot glass.

He poured the dark liquid into the glass and leaned against the bar as he waited for her to take a sip. Just as he thought she choked on the liquid as it made its way down her throat. His perverted mind brought him into a fantasy where she was instead choking on his cock as she tried to deep throat him. He’d guide her hand to fist the---

“What?”

“I said,” her face twisted as she swallowed the last of the drink. “That stuff is gross.”

“It is for grown-ups. Not for little girls, like---”

“I’m not a little girl.”

Spike stared at her full chest that was peeking out of the top of her dress.

“No. Not a little girl.”

She suddenly swung around on the stool and got up. She started walking to the door, but Spike stopped her.

“Leaving so soon, pet?” he asked.

“Uh, yeah. I have school tomorrow.”

“Right.”

“Right.”

“Will you be gracin’ me with your presence anytime in the near future?”

“I don’t think so,” her gaze darted to the exit, obviously anxious to leave. “Thanks for the drink. I gotta go.”

He didn’t have a chance to respond, she had darted out of the pub before he could.




Chapter End Notes:
I do not condone under-age drinking or a relationship between a sixteen year old and a twenty-seven year old. This is just fiction.