Author's Chapter Notes:
I am blown away. Absolutely blown away by the reviews. I can not believe I doubted this story. Thank you so much to everyone that came through for me when I needed you. My muse is back and full swing. Yeah, baby! :-)

Warning: Spike/Other

Beta'd by basket_case1880. Thanks for such a quick beta job!

** I updated this morning so make sure you read Joyce II before reading this one.**

Is there anyone that can make a banner for me?
Ethan Rayne sat at home, a bottle of beer in one hand and the other wrapped in the hair of a brunette that was sucking him off. He wasn’t paying much attention to the girl. He was staring at the clock, waiting for his son to call. He wasn’t too worried, because Spike always came through for him. Ever since the first job, when his son was twelve, he came through for him. He hoped that someday his son would be willing to run the town when he was ready to retire.

His phone vibrated on the table next to him. Ethan picked it up as he pushed the girl’s head back down, letting her know that he meant for her to continue to blow him.

“Go for Ethan,” he said as he laid his head back on the couch. “Spike.”

He pulled the girl up by her hair and tossed her to the ground. He gave a curt nod to the right, motioning for her to wait for him in his bedroom. His son’s call was an important one and he didn’t want to be distracted.

“How‘d it go?” he took a swing of his beer as he stared, blankly, at the large fireplace in front of him. “Good. Any trouble--” he let out a deep chuckle. “Make the bastard bleed, did you?”

“I need you to manage the pub tonight,” Ethan got up and started walking to his bedroom. It was at the end of a narrow hallway. The walls were painted a dark shade of grey-charcoal, and the floors were all hard wood in the home; they were stained ebony. “Your payment will be with Johnny.”

After he hung up the phone and opened the door to his room, he was greeted with the busty brunette on her hands and knees on the bed. Her head was twisted to look back at him, an impatient look on her face. Ethan stripped off his trousers and sauntered over to the woman, his hand wrapped tightly around his cock.

 

**___**

 
Spike parked his car in his usual spot. The spot was right outside the back door. If anything was to ever go down, or someone came looking for him that he didn’t want to find him, he’d make a quick escape. Not too many people knew who he really was. Johnny was the only one in the pub that knew of his real identity. To everyone else, he was Spike Giles, son of Rupert Giles. He made a mental note that the man was due for his payment.

He was greeted by a bartender, pretty girl, long black hair, tight leather skirt and a red bra. He shagged her just last week and he was still hard from Buffy and the fight he had with her Mother. It wasn’t her Mother that got him hard; it was the image of Buffy, someday, screaming at him just the same.

Spike pulled the girl into the backroom and sat her on the crates that were filled with liquor. He spread her legs and was immediately welcomed by the musky scent of her pussy. He knew she’d be wet already, his women were always wet for him. They knew he was a more than sufficient lover.

When he slammed his cock inside of her and she moaned, he clamped his hand on her mouth. The moaning was all wrong. It was hoarse and deep; the moan needed to be timid and gentle, like Buffy’s. She made the sweetest sounds when he kissed her.

With his hand clamped on her mouth, he closed his eyes and rocked in and out of her. The entire time he was thinking of Buffy. She was haunting him, consuming his every thought.

He wanted it to be Buffy's legs wrapped around his hips, her pretty red dress bunched around her waist as he fucked her. He wanted to make her scream as he tore into her maidenhead, then take the pain away and give her intense pleasure.

Spike grunted his release as she shouted hers, and dropped his head to the woman’s neck as he caught his breath. He pulled his dick out and stuffed it back into his trousers. There was no talking necessary. They both knew what it was-just a friendly fuck.

Spike left the woman to put herself together. He walked out of the backroom in search of Johnny.

He was irritated when he collided into someone, but the irritation soon left when he saw who it was.

He wrapped an arm around his friends shoulder. “Oz.”

“Spike. Just making sure you’re alright.”

“Aw, mate. I love you, too,” Spike batted his eyelashes, sarcastically, as he led them into the pub area. The place was full, like it always was. There was a large underground community of Goth citizens in the town of Sunnydale.

“Very funny,” Oz sat down on the stool as Spike walked around the bar to pour his friend a drink. “No thanks, man. I’m on duty,” he laughed at Spike’s raised eyebrow. “Kidding.”

“Right,” Spike grinned and poured a glass of gin. After handing it to Oz, he poured himself a glass of Jack Daniels.

“What are you doing here and not screwing the blonde?”

“It’s gonna take more than a date at the Bronze to woo the chit. She’s the kinda girl that needs flowers and a dinner date,” he chuckled. “Could be fun. Her Mother was a riot. She wants to make trouble for me.

“And you thought she’d approve?”

“I don’ care whether she approves or not. She jus' better not get in my way.”

A moment of silence passed them.

“Hey,“ Oz took a swig of the clear liquid. “You think that red-head friend of hers is available?”

Spike smirked. “You fancy the red-head, huh,” he jumped up in mock excitement. “We could totally double,” he said it while impersonating an American accent.

“You’re just an all around jokester tonight.”

“This is actually a good thin’. Buffy would probably love talkin’ about her friend and boys. That’s what sixteen year olds do right?”

“If what we did when we were sixteen is anything to go by, man---” he trailed off.

Spike chuckled. “Right. I doubt Buffy and Red are up to no good,” Just then, the bell on the door rung. “I’ll be right with you.”

“I was kinda hoping you weren’t busy.”


Chapter End Notes:
I was going to rant about a warning that this story is Dark. But I figured if you're still reading the story then you like the darkness of it. If you liked this chapter then please take a few seconds out of your day to let me know. I'd be curious to hear where you think I may be going with this story. Next chapter will have some Spuffy and Rupert :-)