Author's Chapter Notes:
The updates are coming so quickly because you are reviewing. Keep them coming if you want the updates to continue....no, I'm not bribing...

Beta'd by basket_case1880. I got this chapter back in a matter of hours. She is awesome.
Once she heard her Mother’s door shut, she dashed into the bathroom to reapply her make-up. She wasn’t going to let her Mom tell her what to do. She wasn’t going to be a prisoner in her own bedroom. Spike had done nothing to be treated like a criminal. He took her on a date, like any normal guy, and then took her home at a reasonable hour. The only reason Joyce didn’t like him was because he was older. They only had an eleven year age difference, so it wasn’t like it was such a big deal.

Buffy opened a drawer on the left side of her bathroom sink. All of her make-up was housed there. She pulled the bag out, flipped it upside down, and dumped the contents on the counter. She felt way to out of place the last time she entered the bar so she wanted to be less noticeable. With both hands, she rummaged through the large pile of cosmetics. She finally found her darker make-up. Usually she wore bright colors, but luckily she was a vampire for Halloween last year; she had black eye-liner and charcoal colored eye shadow. What would really make the look is the blood red lipstick. She was definitely going to blend in at Willies.

She leaned close to the mirror and puckered her lips. After she popped open the top to the lipstick, she applied it slowly, then gave the mirror a kiss to smooth it out. A wide grin crossed her features; her lips looked very sinful. Once she applied the black liner and dark shade of eye shadow, she went to her closet. She knew that Spike had liked her red dress, but she’d been wearing it all day. And she was in the mood to really ‘wow’ him. He was so sweet, not getting upset that she wasn’t ready for anything, and she thought it would be nice to give him a treat.

One by one, she threw aside an article of clothing. She really wished she owned something black. If the Halloween make-up looked good then the outfit she wore with it would do. Black leather pants and a black corset top hung in the back of the closet. A cape was beside it, but she was obviously going to leave that out.

After she took off her dress and flung it aside, she stepped into the pants. She had to jump a few times so they would get up her legs and over her hips. When she looked herself over in the mirror, she knew the small trouble was worth it. The leather fit like a second skin and accentuated her plump ass. She was so excited and giddy feeling that she swooshed her hips down the floor and back up again. She laughed at her silliness and then grabbed the corset. It was sleeveless and had ties that, unfortunately, were done in the back. On Halloween she had Willow’s help. She’d have to manage it alone. She faced her back to the mirror and twisted her head back so she could see what she was doing. It took her almost five minutes but it was finally tied. She turned around to inspect her look. The top made her breast heave out, something she didn’t normally do, but again, it was a Goth bar and everyone was dressed like that. It wasn’t like people were going to think she was a slut. The only thing she didn’t like was she had gotten taller since Halloween and there was a bit of midriff showing. It wasn’t too much-barely showed her bellybutton.

She went back to her closet and grabbed her black strappy heels. She opted not to put them on until she reached the ground. She didn’t want to sprain an ankle when climbing down the tree. She cracked open her door to look down to her Mother’s bedroom. The door was closed and she could hear snoring. With a smirk, she closed her door and went to the window. She had to hold the shoes with her teeth because she needed both hands to climb. Once she climbed down as far as she could, she jumped the remainder; it was barely a foot. She landed with grace, due to her cheerleading muscles. After she strapped on her shoes, she made her way to the bar.



**___**



Spike chuckled. “Right. I doubt Buffy and Red are up to no good,” Just then, the bell on the door rung. “I’ll be right with you.”

“I was kinda hoping you weren’t busy.”

Spike turned to the sweet voice, completely ready to tease her. He was surprised to see her so soon, especially after dropping her off not one hour ago. However, when he looked at her-words would not come. She was wearing all black and sexy as hell. She looked to fit right in. The only thing giving her away was the look of uncertainty on her face. Her eyes were darting from him and Oz, but her hands continued to be firmly placed on her hips. She was trying so hard to look sexy. What she didn’t get was that her innocence made it that much more sexy.


He walked out from behind the bar so he could greet her.

“ ‘m never too busy for you, baby,” he leered into her ear.

“My mom says I can’t see you anymore,” she stated after she pulled away.

“Did she now?” he raised an eyebrow. “And you’re here because…”

“I-well I-I missed you. And she made me angry. If I want to see you, then I should be able to see you!” If she wanted to stay unnoticed, it didn’t work. She ended up shouting the end of her outburst.

“It’s settled then-Buffy missed Spike,” Oz laughed and raised his glass in a cheer. “I’m Oz-Good friend of Spike’s”

Buffy looked at the man, and then at his police uniform. “Uh, yeah. I remember you. Didn’t you arrest Spike?”

“Well-about that. That’s the reason they let me go. Oz vouched for me and said what a good guy I am an’ all,” he looked to Oz and gave him a look to help him out.

“Yeah. I just couldn’t see him go to jail for that. He was just defending you. Right?”

“Totally! I was so upset when you drove away with him. Thank you for standing up for him,” Oz only gave her a smile, so she gave her attention back to Spike. “You like my outfit?”


She asked the question with such fear, Spike had to laugh.

“Come around here, lamb.” Spike motioned for her to join him behind the bar. Once she got there, he grabbed her wrist and guided her hand to his denim clad cock. “I bloody love the outfit. Makes me want you so much.”

Buffy blushed and took her hand away. “Spike,” she whined.

“I know. I know,” Spike backed away and stopped to help a costumer. Buffy went to leave him and join Oz again, but he stopped her. “Why don’ you get this one.”

“Really?” she was excited that Spike trusted her enough to do that. After he nodded, she turned to the customer. It was a man with long black hair that framed his pale face. He had two cheek piercings and black lipstick on. He was wearing baggy black jeans and a black fishnet top. The funny thing was- he was wearing a cape. She would have fit in if she donned the cape, after all. “What can I get for you?”


“How ‘bout your number, babe?”

Spike was ready to interject but he stopped because Buffy was already taking care of the man.

“I’m sure my boyfriend would have something to say about that,” she tilted her head to where Spike was standing. Oz gave a small chuckle at that.

“Woah, sorry, man. I didn’t know,” he put his hands up in defense. He wasn’t afraid because he knew about Spike’s real identity. He was just worried he’d get banned from Willies. Spike was in charge of the place and anyone that pissed him off was banned. “I’ll have a Budlight.”

Spike pointed to the fridge under the bar. With a cheery smile, she opened it, and then placed it on the counter. He then, pointed to the opener hanging just in front of her. After she flipped the top, she handed it to the guy. Spike whispered in her ear.

“That’ll be two-fifty.” The man handed her exact change and turned to walk away.

“Forgettin’ somethin’, aren’t you, mate? I think my girl deserves a tip.”

The man dug into his pockets and pulled out a twenty. “Can you break that?”

“Sure—“Buffy said cheerfully, but was cut off by Spike.

“No, we can’t. She did such a good job, don’ you think? You’d do well to leave her that.”

“Fine,” he threw the bill down and went to join his friends in the back of the bar.

“Spike, I can’t take that much.”

“Don’ worry ‘bout it. He has an unpaid tab anyway.” That was a lie, but she didn’t need to know that.

“Was that okay, Spike,” she paused for a few moments. “--me calling you my boyfriend.” She had only just gotten dumped by Liam, but feelings were developing fast for Spike.

“That’s jus’ fine, pet,” he smirked when she reached for him and gave him a hug. She wouldn't need much wooing at all. He breathed in her scent as he buried his head in her hair.

“So, Buffy…How about that red-head?”


Chapter End Notes:
Please send me some love. I took the time to write for you; can you take the time to review, please? :-)

I know, I said Rupert would be in this chapter, but that's all I have time to write until Saturday...if I feel motivated. heh heh heh.