Author's Chapter Notes:
Beta'd by basket_case1880. She got back to me in less than an hour. Amazing!

Warning: Anal

I really want a banner for this story. Anyone willing to make one for me?

Spike sauntered into the town library. He needed to give Rupert his bi-weekly payment. The bleach-haired punk walked past college kids that were diligently studying. He thought it was the largest waste of time someone could do. All you needed in life were street smarts-book smarts wouldn't do you any good when you’re in a pickle.

He saw Rupert talking to a young man, so he waited, as patiently as possible, for him to finish. When Rupert noticed Spike, his demeanor became timid. His shoulders hunched up and his hands began to fidget. Spike loved how just the site of him could frighten the man. He liked the bloke, though. He wouldn’t hurt him unless it was absolutely necessary-Although, he would never tell him that.

Rupert was trying to get rid of the student. He was doing all the right things: looking everywhere but at him, backing away. The silly boy wouldn’t take the hint.

Spike was through watching the pathetic scene. He took pity on the old man and interrupted the conversation.

“Alright, mate. Show’s over. Grab a book an’ go.”

“But I-” he tripped over his feet when he tried to turn away so fast. Spike had given him a glare that wasn’t to be questioned.

“Spike-” Rupert spluttered to a stop when Spike put his hand up. He cleared his throat. “Shall we go into my office?”

Spike only nodded and followed the older man to the corner office.

“You’re early Mr. Rayne. Was there something wrong?” the older man practically mumbled the words. He was frightened that something had happened. He wondered if the Rayne’s were done with him and now the younger Rayne was there to kill him.

“Relax. Didn’t even know it was early. Don’ really keep track of days,” he pulled a manila envelope out of his jacket pocket. It was in neat condition. The envelope had a single crease where it was sealed shut. It was thicker than usual and Rupert noticed it right away.

Spike saw his eyes widen a bit at the thickness of the envelope. Once Buffy left the pub, the other night, he found Johnny for his payment. He got ten grand for killing the bloke at the Bronze, and he had a job only a few weeks before that. Rupert was doing such a fine job with keeping up the facade of being his father; he thought it time to say his thanks-without actually saying ‘thanks’.

After Mr. Giles skimmed through the stack of money, he looked at Spike with more surprise. “This is a grand more than usual. Thank you.”

“Cheers. I got a new bird ‘m seein‘.” he lit up a fag, not caring there was no smoking allowed in the building. Rupert was smart not to say anything. “Her mum might come in here and ask questions. You know the routine?”


“Yes, of course.”

Spike took one last deep drag of nicotine, and then crushed the fag on the librarian’s desk. He turned and left without another word.

Mr. Giles sat down at his desk to go over the latest order form and bills. When the door opened, he assumed it was Spike again. He looked up, prepared to speak to a Rayne. He was taken aback when a police officer stood in front of him. The name-tag read Charles Gunn.



**___**

 
Buffy had spent all of Saturday and Sunday doing absolutely nothing. Luckily she was giddy all weekend because she had spent time with Spike until the early morning of Saturday. She stayed with him until the bar closed. They played a few rounds of twenty questions; he always paused before answering. He looked to be in deep thought, like he was thinking too much about the answer. The young blonde didn’t think much of it. The action went with his mysterious vibe.


Most of the talking was done by her. He seemed to be a better listener than talker. She told him about all of her Cheerleading trophies and he made her promise to cheer for him soon. She was surprised when she asked him to go to the school at two on Monday, he agreed. Buffy had cheer practice so it was the perfect opportunity for him to watch her perform.

It was the start of the day, and she was walking up the stairs to the front entrance of the school when a flash of red-hair caught her eye. She was so excited to see her best friend. She wasn’t able to call her because her mom had taken her phone away.

She ran towards her, not even noticing she ran by Liam and Cordelia. Liam wasn’t on her mind lately. She had a new man on her mind.

“Wills!”

Willow was standing at her locker, looking at the small mirror inside and putting on lip-gloss. She almost dropped it; Buffy’s shouting startled her so much. “Buffy! Why didn’t you call me, missy?”

“I’m a prisoner in my own home,” Buffy opened her locker that was directly beside Willow’s. “Warden Joyce has taken my phone away. She even took my I-pod away. I have no way to communicate with the outside world,” she pouted.

“What happened-Oh my god, did you tell her about Spike?”

“If by telling her, you mean-she caught us making out in the front seat of his car-then yeah, totally told her.”

Once Willow was done applying make-up, she clipped a chunk of hair to the side with a shiny barrette. Buffy took her Science book out and shut her locker.

“What did she say? What did he say?”

“My mom stormed up to my room and gave me the whole ‘you do as I say because I say so’ speech. I didn’t find out what he said until I asked him. He said he was gonna see me no matter what she thought.”

"That's so Romeo of him." Willow grabbed her Science book then shut her locker. “But you can somehow contact him but you can’t your best friend,” she placed her hand over her heart. “My feelings are hurt.”

The two friends fell into step beside each other as they made their way to first period.

“I snuck out as soon as she fell asleep,” she whispered it and looked around the halls for anyone listening. “I went to Willie’s to visit him, hoping he was there. He was!”

“Woah-Buffy Summers sneaks out of house to see bad-boy at bar. Pretty bad ass of you, girl.”

They both giggled and sat at their desks to continue their conversation. “I think my boyfriends rubbing off on me already. I wore that--”

“Boyfriend?” The red-haired friend asked with a grin.

“I asked him if it was okay and he was totally for it. It’s official-I’m dating Spike.”

Willow squealed. “That’s so cool, Buffy!”

“By the way, remember Officer Osbourne-well he is so into you!”

“No way! Seriously?! Wait, how did you-”

“Miss Rosenberg and Miss Summers, if it is alright with you, I’d like to start my class,” Mr. Walters interrupted them.

Both girls clasped their hands on their desks and sat up straight-the ideal image of innocence. Once he turned his back and started writing on the board, Buffy ripped a page out of her notebook so she could pass notes to her friend.

 
**___**


It was finally the end of the day. Buffy and Willow were walking to the gym to start their practice. They were met halfway by Cordelia. She was on the Cheerleading squad, as well.

“Liam’s gonna watch my practice today.” She said it with her usual snotty attitude. A few days ago Buffy would have cared. Now that Spike was in her life, the idea of ever being with Liam is just hilarious.

“That’s so cool, Cordy. I have my boyfriend coming too,” she batted her lashes and pushed open the door to the gym, leaving the Queen C with her eyes squinted and her lips in a frown. Willow laughed as they entered the gymnasium.


To Buffy’s surprise, Spike was already sitting on the bleachers. He didn’t notice her when she came in because a gnat, Liam, was currently buzzing in his ear. His face was turning a light shade of red from anger. She wouldn’t have been surprised if he punched him out again.

“I forgot how hot he was.”

“Nah-uh, Wills. You’re gonna get your own man. That one is mine.” Buffy quipped as they walked to the center of the gym, Cordelia following behind with a scorned look still on her face.

Spike was trying his best not to pull out his pocket knife and stick it in the gell-haired poof’s neck. As soon as Spike sat down, Liam pranced over like the pansy he was, and sat next to him. He’d been talking his ear off for five minutes, threatening him to stay away from Buffy. The only reason Spike wasn’t answering anything he said was because, if he did, the boy would be laying by his feet with a pool of blood silhouetting his head.


Music started so he looked to the center of the room. He completely blocked out the wanker as soon as his eyes landed on Buffy. There she was, at the center of the squad, her toned tan legs just begging to be wrapped around his neck. Her yellow and red skirt hung just below her ass. She twirled around for him, and he was pleased when the skirt was so short her tight cheeks could be seen. His mind immediately drifted to a school girl fantasy he had…

Coach Rayne let his cheerleaders leave practice, except for one. Buffy Summers has had his cock hard and aching since the beginning of practice. The little slut has been smiling and winking at him since the start. She’d constantly bend her ass and flip her skirt up when her back was to him.

“Did I do something wrong, Coach Rayne?” she twirled her hair and toed the floor with her sneaker.

“You’ve been a very bad girl, making me hard and wanting you. Bending over so that tight arse is in my face,” he grinned when she turned around, once again, bending and flipping her skirt up so her tight red panties showed.


“Is this what you mean? I would think it was obvious. I want you to fuck my ass, Coach.” she peeled her panties off, stepping out of them one leg at a time. She went to the bleachers and kneeled on them, spreading her ass apart to show her puckered hole to her coach.

Tongue between teeth, Coach Rayne stalked towards her while pushing his sweats down his waste to pool at his ankles. His cock was red and angry with excitement. He stroked his member, brushing his thumb across the mushroom head.

“Such a lovely arse you have, baby. You really want me to fuck that? We could get into some trouble.”

“I won’t tell. Please fuck my ass Mr. Rayne.”

The coach grabbed her hair and yanked it up, bringing her ear to his mouth. “That’s Coach to you, slut,” he growled as he spread his pre-cum from his thumb onto her anus.

She moaned and started to thrust back when the tip of his thumb entered her. “Coach.”

“There’s a good girl,“ he said, “Too dry, baby.”

Buffy brought a hand to her glistening snatch and covered it with her moister. She was so wet that there was enough to lube Coach Rayne’s cock so he could slide in easily.

“You’re such a dirty, dirty girl.” Coach Rayne turned his hips so his cock fell into her soaked hand. She stroked it only enough to get him ready to enter her asshole.

Her Coach pulled away from her hand to rub his dick up and down the crack of her ass. He stopped, only for a moment, every time he grazed across her rim.

“Please, Coach, please fuck my ass.”

“Such pretty begging,” Coach Rayne groaned as he stuck the large head of his cock into her ass. He pushed against the muscles that were trying to evacuate the intrusion. Once he got past the muscles, his rod slipped all the way in. Both moaned at the pleasure.

The Coach wasted no time in grabbing her hips in a tight grip and slamming into her. Buffy thrust back, trying to meet his frenzied pace.

“Shove your fingers up your cunt, love. I want you to be filled like you’ve never been before,” he breathed in her ear, and then threw his head back from the pleasure of her tight ass squeezing his cock.

Buffy stuck three fingers inside of her pussy and began to fuck herself with them. She was filled with overwhelming pleasure. Her coach pulled out slowly then slammed back into her. Her knees gave out from under her as she screamed her release.


Coach Rayne grunted as her ass muscles spasmed around his dick, milking him for all he had.

“Fuck yeah, Buffy. Take it all. Take my cum up your tight ass,” he pulled his cock out and let it hang down as he watched his cum seep out of her tight hole.


“Give me an ‘E’! What’s that spell? Sunnydale!” Spike caught the end of the practice, just as Buffy stood at the top of a pyramid and shouted her cheer. He really needed to figure out a way to get her to go home with him. He readjusted his hard-on because it was digging into the zipper on his trousers.

Buffy skipped over to him, her pigtails waving in the air. “So, how was I?”

“Bloody marvelous, pet. Absolutely marvelous.” He was talking about his fantasy more than anything else.


Chapter End Notes:
If you liked that then please take a few seconds to let me know before you move on to something else. The reviews really encourage my muse. You do want my muse to be happy, don't you?

Hope you liked the spuffy smut, Lucy! Ask and you shall recieve.