Author's Chapter Notes:
I know this is short but I've been getting emails and reviews asking where I am and why I'm not updating so this is all I have time to type. Believe me when I say that I absolutely want to update all the time but I sometimes can't because I'm so busy with school. I think about my readers all the time. I do feel bad when I make you wait but I hope you can understand.
“Officer Gunn, what can I do for you?” Rupert looked down at his papers, not able to make eye contact with the officer in fear that he would look suspicious.

“I need your help,” the man in uniform simply stated. He walked over to the librarian’s desk and placed his palms down as he leaned closer to the older man. “I want the Rayne’s to go down. Those assholes need to be in prison for the shit they pull.”

“I’m afraid I can’t help you with that.” The older man got up and left the office, hoping to get the Officer to leave. Rupert didn’t like being blackmailed by the Rayne’s, but he also wasn’t daft. If he tried to help Gunn and it didn’t work, his family would be murdered. That was the only reason that he continued to play along as Spike’s father.

Gunn followed him out and grabbed his arm to pull him back to look at him. Rupert gasped in surprise, causing the patrons to look up in shock. The Officer looked around the room awkwardly. He had forgotten about an audience; it didn’t help that he was in his uniform. He couldn’t go to higher authorities without someone’s help. Ethan had a lot of friends in the government and the last person that tried to cross him ended up dead. He had to get somebody to team with him to ruin the Rayne’s. He dropped the man’s arm and leaned close to his ear with clenched teeth.

“One of these days Ethan isn’t gonna need you anymore. You and you’re family are gonna end up dead, just like everybody else they use and tire of,” he stuck a business card in the librarians tweed jacket. “You got to get them before they get you.” Gunn tipped his hat and left the library, leaving Rupert to rub the small card with his thumb,


**____**


Spike smirked at the giddy smile on the young girl’s face. She twirled her hips back and forth to make her skirt twirl. He wanted to take her home and make his fantasy a reality. He wanted to throw her face down on his bed and yank her sweet bum in the air and thrust deep into her dripping pussy. He knew she’d be guaranteed to be tight and sopping.

“Thanks,” she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a tight hug. Spike groaned at the contact.

“Hey, Spike.”

Spike looked away from the tease to look at her friend. “Hello, Red. Great moves, luv.”

Willow blushed at his comment. He said it with so much sexuality.

“Hey! Only I get to be called ‘luv’,” Buffy whined at the attention Spike was giving to her friend. She was only teasing. She knew that Willow wouldn’t do anything to betray her but she wanted to see how Spike would defend himself.

Spike pulled her close and pressed a moist kiss to her pulse point.

“My poor little lamb,” he tugged the skin of her pulse point into his mouth and sucked on it hard.

Willow watched the scene in front of her and couldn’t help but get excited. Buffy instantly closed her eyes to enjoy the, obviously, sensual sensation flooding her body. She was a virgin just like her friend, so she understood where Buffy was coming from in wanting to wait to have sex, but her body was definitely telling her it was time.

Suddenly Buffy was yanked away from him and pulled aside. Liam looked down at the large red hickey on her neck and turned to scowl at the bleached man. Spike didn’t give him the time to prattle; he wrapped his fist around his neck and squeezed until his face turned purple. The few students that stayed after started chanting ‘fight’, and this time Spike wasn’t going to be stopped because the Coach had already left the gym. There were no teachers in sight to stop him from choking the life out of the bastard. He was going to though; too many witnesses. Most importantly he didn't want Buffy knowing about his true nature.

Cordelia quickly lashed onto his arm and tried to pull his arm away from her boyfriend. She was finally at a loss for words. Spike’s demeanor screamed to not be fucked with. She had no idea what to say to him; she was afraid of him.

“Don’ you ever touch her again,” he laughed at the boy’s measly attempt to pry his hand apart and the weak hand of his girlfriend’s on his arm. “Buffy’s my girl now,” he turned to her, his angry face instantly turning into a smile. “Aren’t you, baby?”

In Buffy’s mind, Spike was only scaring Liam. In her mind, he was being a good boyfriend by defending her. She thought it was sexy the way he didn’t even react; it was instinct to defend her.

“I am.”

“Good girl.” He tossed the boy to the ground in disgust and pulled Buffy into his arms, planting a rough kiss on her lips. He pulled away only to growl in her ear. “You are mine. No choice now. Need to really make you mine, though,” he rubbed his erection into her stomach. “Let me make you mine. Please, baby. Need to make you mine.”

“Guh!” Everything around her stopped. She could barely hear the gasping of Liam and the crying of Cordelia. She saw Willow briefly smirk and wave before she left the gym. The only thing there was Spike. And she wanted him bad. “Yes.”

Spike pulled away and placed a chaste kiss on her cheek. He held her away at arms length.

“I’m gonna make you so wicked.”

Buffy didn’t know why, but his comment really excited her. She felt wicked when she was with him and she liked it. She wanted more of it.

“Show me.”


Chapter End Notes:
If you liked that then please let me know. Sorry it was short but I liked how I ended it. I'm obviously hinting towards something.... ;-) I really hope to type more tomorrow. Thanks so much for everyone's support. Please continue it.