Author's Chapter Notes:
This is being beta'd, I just couldn't make you wait any longer. Thanks for sticking with me and waiting patiently. Thanks to Nikki for kicking my motivation in the butt.
Buffy looked out the window as her hands fidgeted in her lap. She had agreed to go to Spike’s apartment. Now that it was happening, she was having second thoughts. He said he wanted to make her his. He wanted to make her wicked. She had been such a goody-girl for so long, always doing the right thing. The idea of letting that go appealed her. The blonde was nervous that she wouldn’t be able to do it well. She wouldn’t be able to let her conscience go, even a little. The thought of Spike loosing interest in her scared her. Her feelings for him were growing fast.

Spike could see out of the corner of his eye that Buffy was nervous. Her hands had been constantly tapping since they left the school. He had a feeling that the more time she had to think wouldn’t be good. After seeing her dance and jump in her frilly skirt and tight top, he had to fuck her. The bleached-haired punk didn’t think he’d be able to make the night with out feeling a pussy wrapped around his cock. He needed to put on his best charm; seduce the bird until she’s putty in his hand.

“It made me so angry when that wanker touched you,” Spike said in a shy sounding voice, hoping to coax her out of her nervousness. “I want you to be mine,” a pause, trying to play like he was insecure. “You are mine, aren’t you, Buffy?”

She turned at the first sound of his voice. He sounded worried, scared even. Liam left her because she played hard to get. She wondered if that was how it was coming off for Spike. That happening was not an option. She really liked him and didn’t want him to give up on her.

“I told you I was at the gym.”

Spike pulled over the car and put it in park. He turned to Buffy and looked her directly in the eyes.

“’m not gonna play around anymore, lamb. I want to fuck you. I want to sink my cock inside your tight pussy as you’re moanin’ my name. Then you’ll really mine.”

“What if I’m not any good?”

He knew he had her when she asked that. He reached an arm across the vehicle and rested it on her cheek.

“You’ll be brilliant, luv. If you move anything like you did on that gymnasium floor, ’m in for one wild ride,” he finished with tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Buffy blushed. “You really think so?”

“I know so.”

Her face lit up and she smiled at him. “Okay, Spike. You’ll have to walk me through it.”

“Oh baby, I’ll more than walk you through it,” he brought the lever down to drive and sped back onto the road.


**___**


“Have a seat, pet. I’ll get you a drink,” he motioned to the large sofa that sat at the far end of the living room.

“I’ll just have water, please.”

“I thought we’d have a glass of wine. It’s very romantic,” he wanted to make her feel as comfortable as possible. If he used words like ‘romantic’ she’d be more willing to stay in the mood. He wouldn’t tell her that if she was a bad shag he would send her packin’ and never contact her again. Although, if she wasn’t a decent shag, he could teach her, mold her into the perfect fuck toy.

“You want to be romantic,” Buffy asked, sitting on the edge of the couch with her back completely straight.

“ ‘course I do. It’s your first time, yeah,” he walked to the couch, drinks in hand and handed her a glass. “It’s pinot noir. An’ sit back, luv. It looks like you’re a bloody statue.”

Buffy noticed how silly she must look as soon as he said that. She scooched back and loosened her shoulders.

“Come here, baby,” he told her, motioning to the crook of his shoulder. He grinned as she immediately went to him and rested her head on his chest. “That’s even better, wouldn’t you say?”

“Y-yes. I mean, yes,” Buffy brought the wine to her lips. She was apprehensive to drink it. So many nights she had to take care of her mother because she had a bottle or two. She didn’t want to become an alcoholic like her mother.

“One glass isn’t going to hurt you. Swirl it around and take a small sip,” he watched as she did as he told her. “Good. Now swish it in your mouth to really get the flavor.” Again, she did what he told her. “Such a good girl you are.” she swallowed the warm, crisp tasting liquid.

“That was so good!” her second sip was more of a gulp. By time she took her fifth ‘sip’, her glass was empty. “Can I have some more, please?”

Spike scooted her off of him and smirked as he made his way to the kitchen. Her cheeks were rosy and she had been absent mindedly rubbed his stomach as she drank her first glass. One more and she’d be ready to take it into the bedroom.

Buffy looked around the room as Spike got her glass of wine. The kitchen looked to be fifty feet away. His apartment was very large and open. The furniture was black, a color she would have guessed. The walls were a deep grey color, matching the carpeting. Movie posters of Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstien, Night of the Living Dead, The Mummy, The Excorsist, and Psycho were hanging on one side of the room. On the other he had band posters, all punk. Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Ramones, The Who, Misfits, Buzzcocks, The Stranglers, and Stiff Little Fingers.

A large entertainment center sat at the wall across from the couch. There was a DVD player, a Blue Ray player, a VCR, a CD player, a record player, a play station III, and an X-Box 360. Beside the center were two, very tall speakers. Beside the speakers were his movies and music. He had hundreds of movies and CD’s. Her curiosity got the better of her. She crawled to the shelves to look through.

She skimmed through the numerous titles. Most were horror movies, of course, but there were also suspense and comedies. She blushed when she reached the bottom of the shelf. He had over a dozen pornography movies. She picked one up and flipped it over to see the pictures. A woman was on her knees, sucking on a penis. A woman was having sex with two guys at once and blowing another. Two girls were kissing and one had a hand on the other girl’s breast.

“Did you want to watch that?”

Spike was more than pleased when he came back to witness her looking at a dirty movie. Her tongue was out and running along her lips.

She quickly put the movie back, embarrassed. “I didn’t mean to go through your things.”

He handed her the glass and reached down to grab the movie she was curious about and proceeded to load the movie. “Go sit down. I’ll get this ready.”

“I don’t want to--”

“Nonsense. I think you do. You’re curious about it, aren’t you?”

“Well yeah, but--” he silenced her with a deep kiss. She instantly melted into his embrace.

When he pulled away he held his glass in the air. “To us.”

She smiled and clanked her glass with his. “To us,” she was going to take a small gulp, but decided to chug it when Spike had done just that.

Load moaning and grunting filled the room. The menu screen was on and Buffy’s cheeks turned red when she saw what was on it.

A women had her legs up in the air, bucking madly as a man was pounding into her. The camera was showing his dick move in and out of her. Buffy felt a warm feeling move down her stomach and to her pussy. The mixture of the wine and the view in front of her was turning her on.

Spike smirked as he pressed play. He didn’t get porn movies that had a plot. He never could understand why porn movies had plots. He just wanted to see fucking. The opening scene had a brunette sucking a large cock. She was gagging and spitting all over it as he grabbed the back of her hair and fucked her moist mouth. The girls moaning and the man’s grunt were spurring his erection on. He was still fairly hard since first seeing Buffy but now he was fast on his way to being completely stiff.

Buffy’s hand was resting on his thigh and when his cock got hard enough it reached it. She turned to look and saw the outline of it. It was thick and long. She couldn’t help but pet the length of it through his jeans. Her small tongue peeked out to lick her lips.

“You want me to make you choke like that, baby? You want me to fuck your mouth like that?” She nodded and thankfully Spike took over from there. He stood up and unzipped his trousers, letting his rod spring out in his hand. “On your knees.”

She followed his instructions and watched the movie for a bit. She wanted to get an idea of what to do. The girl spit in her hand so Buffy did the same. She paused to look at it and thought it was gross, she thought that he wouldn’t want that on him. She went to rub it off on her jeans but stopped when Spike spoke.

“Think you’re rubbin’ that spit off on the wrong place. I want you to lather my cock with your spit baby. Make it nice and wet.”

Now that she had the reassurance she hesitantly grabbed the base of his dick and brought it to the head. Spike moaned when her dainty hand made contact with his girth. “Spit directly on it,” he looked down with hooded eyes as a large glob of spit landed just on the head. “That’s a good girl. Now take me into your mouth.”

She brought her lips to the mushroom tip and gently brought them down. She got halfway down his penis and stopped. He was so big that she thought she was going to choke. He said he wanted to make her choke, though. Maybe he’d like it if she did. She continued to bring her lips down until his penis hit the back of her throat. Her gag reflex kicked in and she swallowed around him.

“Fuck. So good, baby. Bring your mouth back up then down again. Suck it baby.”

She did as she was told. Every time she got to the base, she gagged and it only seemed to turn him on more. He started to thrust further into her throat, causing her to gag even more.
“Just relax your throat. I’m gonna fuck your mouth now,” he wrapped his fingers in her blonde locks and thrust his hips. He was so close and watching her with her mouth wrapped tightly around his cock and her hands on his hips to keep her steady was bringing him closer to the edge.

“Cup my balls,” she brought a hand to his scrotum. “S’right. Now roll them and squeeze. Oh fuck, baby. I’m close. I’m gonna cum down your throat. Be a good girl and swallow.”

Buffy had heard that most girls don’t like swallowing. But he sounded like he really wanted her to so she wanted to try.

His thrust became so spastic and his grip on her air got tighter. It was only turning Buffy on more. She liked that she was giving him so much pleasure. She felt grownup, more womanly.

“I’m coming. Take it all, lamb. Swallow it all.”

Buffy swallowed as the salty liquid hit the back of her throat. She continued to gulp as the warm streams continued to fill her mouth. He pulled out when he was finished, watching her as her throat contracted and she wiped the back of her hand across her lips.

“Was that good?”

“I can’t remember the last time I came like that.”

She stood up and smiled shyly. “Take me to the bedroom.”

Spike had a wicked grin as he stuffed himself into his trousers with one hand and led her to his bedroom with the other.


Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter could be of Spuffy going all the way...or not. It's up to the reviews I get. Lots of reviews make me happy. When I'm happy I write Spuffy smut. Get it, got it, good. :-)