Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is short. I don't have time to write this weekend but I figured you'd want something rather than nothing. Hope I'm right.

I do hope to type more tomorrow!! Maybe if I get reviews it will motivate me to forego my studying. :-)*finger's crossed.* And I replied to all of your reviews. Sorry it took so long.
Spike ushered Buffy into his bedroom. He had his hand resting on the small of her back and could feel her stiffen once they entered.

“Haven’t changed your mind, have you, baby?” he turned her around so she faced him, a small pout on his face.

“No, I’m just nervous,” she quickly reassured him.

“That’s to be expected, lamb,” his hands moved to the top buttons of her forest-green blouse. He leaned in towards her neck, planning to suck on the column of her throat.

“Wait,” she breathed. “Wait.”

Spike tried his best to pull away and look concerned. He was getting annoyed. His cock was still hard and he wanted to fuck the little girl’s brains out.

“What is it, Buffy?” he forced the words out between his teeth. The blonde was too buzzed to notice he was frustrated.

“It’s all happening too fast. I-I want to start under the covers.”

“Right. We’ll start there, just need to get you starkers first,” at her confused look he elaborated, “Naked. Need to see that sexy body that I know you have, baby,” his hands gravitated to her blouse again. He was happy that she was allowing him to slowly make his way down her satin top. Her black bra peaked through, showing him the tops of her firm breast. He couldn’t resist leaning in and taking a gentle bite of her flesh. Spike was rewarded with a stifled moan. “That’s it, luv. Don’t think anymore, just feel. Spike’s got you.”

Buffy put her hands on his shoulders to support her wobbling legs. Spike traveled his mouth to her neck, licking and sucking the skin. He pushed the blouse off of her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She was standing in front of him in her tight blue jeans and a black bra. On reflex, she went to cover her body with her arms, but he stopped her.

“Let me have a look,” he looked at her with hooded eyes, admiring her toned arms and stomach. “Show me your tits. Take off the bra.”

Buffy reached around her back to unclasp her bra. One by one, she pulled the straps down and let the undergarment join her top on the floor. Spike immediately reached out to massage the globes of flesh and rub the nipples to hardness with his thumb. He guided her to the bed as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. The girl arched her neck back and groaned at the feeling of his hot mouth over her breast. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer to her breast. Buffy landed on the bed and Spike nestled himself between her legs. Her body was tingling with desire and she wanted to feel his bare flesh on hers. Bravely, she pulled his black shirt out of his jeans and worked her way up his body. He released her tit so she could pull the clothing over his head.

Spike got off the bed to unbutton her trousers and pulled them down her legs. He tossed them aside and took a few seconds to stare at the beauty in front of him. She way lying on the bed, her blonde locks fanned out and her hands resting on her belly. He pushed his own trousers off and let his hard cock spring out into his waiting hand. He stroked himself and was pleased when Buffy licked her lips and started to strip herself of her panties.

He had never seen a more beautiful woman. His idea of fucking her and taking his own pleasure escaped his mind. He wanted to treat her like the goddess she was.

“So beautiful,” When she blushed her realized he spoke the whispered prayer aloud.

She moved further onto the bed so she rested on the pillows, instinctively opening her legs as an invitation. Spike smirked when she bowed her legs. He crawled onto the bed and towards her like a predator would its prey.

“Welcoming me into that sweet cunny already.” He stopped his advance when his head was above her center and took a deep breath. “Smells so inviting, baby. I could gobble you up.”

“Please,” she begged, thrusting her hips up.

“Tell me. Tell me to eat it,” he continued when she was silent. “I told you I was gonna make you my wicked girl. My wicked girl tells me what she wants. Tell me, lamb.”

Buffy had been told that it feels good when a guy licks down there. She wanted, desperately, for him to do that to her. She shoved her nervousness aside and granted him his request.

“Eat it, Spike. Eat my pussy,” with a grin she wiggled her hips.


Chapter End Notes:
I'm taking request for Smutty goodness and Scenes. Is there something you really want to happen in the plot or is there a fantasy for Spuffy smut you would like to have me write into the story? You can either review your request or email me: If you email me then I will consider your request to be annonymous and if I include your request in the story I will not name you. So if you're shy about your preverted request-no one will need to know. ;-)

sallyntmare@gmail.com