Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, the dirty deed is finally being done. I didn't get alot of reviews last time, are people not interested anymore? Let me know what you're thinking. I need the reviews to keep me motivate. So pretty please? :-)

Beta'd by basket_case1880. Happy Holidays to everyone!
Even though Spike asked for the words, the bluntness of them surprised him. Her voice dropped an octave and became husky, her eyes squinted, making her look like the vixen he knew she could be.

The bleached-blonde licked his lips in earnest as he gazed at her moistened lips. He placed two fingers on them, pressed and fanned them apart. The sight of her tight hole and erect clit rewarded his efforts. He instantly imagined his girth thrusting into her virginal hole and breaking past the barrier. Spike drug his fingers down her pussy, slowly petting the damp flesh. Each time, he avoided her clit.

“Please, Spike,” she pleaded, arching her hips to put more pressure on his fingers.

He smirked and brought his mouth just above her center. He breathed in her musky scent before licking, starting at her hole and finishing at her clit. The punk swirled his tongue around her button as he slipped a single digit inside of her pussy. Buffy grunted at the unexpected invasion, but began to moan when he curled his finger and rubbed the sensitive bundle of nerves of her wall. Once he heard her needy moaning he was empowered with new sexual energy; he pressed his face close enough so it became completely damp with her juices. He roughly licked up and down and side ways, shoving another finger inside. His fingers pumped in and out of her as she bucked off the bed and he sucked harshly on her clit.

Buffy panted and humped his fingers as she threw her head back.

“Harder, baby. Suck my clit harder.”

Spike tugged on the little nubbin with his teeth. He humped the bed as he feasted on her pussy. His moans sounded like growls because they were muffled by her pussy.

When Spike bit onto her clit and tugged, the honey-blonde’s pussy convulsed around his fingers and a throaty scream filled the bedroom. He pulled his fingers out so he could lap her cum.

She continuously praised god as she came down from her orgasm. Once she flinched away from his mouth because of too much stimulation he stopped licking her cunt.

“Oh my god, that was---”

Spike wasted no time in moving up the bed and lining his cock at her entranced. He silenced her by smashing his lips to hers and forcing his tongue inside. Buffy moaned at the taste of her juices; it turning her on more than she thought it would. He ran his mushroom head along her hole, circling around it and teasing her. The desperation of being inside her was apparent but he wanted to treat her differently than he had all of his other women. He wanted her to ask for it; give him permission to enter her for the first time.

She pulled away from his mouth and gasped for air. Spike occupied his mouth by kissing and sucking her neck, running his mouth along her face and whispering in her ear how beautiful she was. And he did think she was beautiful. He had never been more turned on and wanted a woman like he wanted her in that moment.

“Please, luv. I have to be inside you. Wanna fuck you. Make you mine.”

“I’m ready. Do it. Fuck me, Spike.”

He reached to the bed-side table and grabbed the condom, quickly tearing the package and sliding it down his shaft.

He surprised himself by resting himself on his elbows so he could look into her eyes as he entered her. Spike Rayne never looked them in the eyes. It never meant anything; they were just a place to get his pleasure-a body to fuck. His body was consumed by a feeling of a need to be close to her, to connect with her.

He pushed the head inside, both gasping at the feeling of being connected. He went slow and let her get used to the thickness of his cock. Two fingers weren’t nearly as thick as his large and fat dick. Her hymen made him pause, silently asking for access with his eyes. She merely smiled at him and continued to stare into his eyes.

“This will only hurt for a moment, lamb. Then you’ll feel only pleasure. I’ll take you to the stars, baby,” he finished his statement by nudging his way past her barrier. She screamed in pain at the intrusion and he covered her mouth with his, drowning her scream with a kiss.

Unlike he had ever done, he stayed still until she was used to him seated fully inside of her. His cock was nine inches long and she fit him like a glove.

“Spike…,” she whined, clearly ready for him to move.

Spike reached behind him and brought her legs to rest behind his back. The urge to fuck her was too strong and instead of going slow he fucked her fast and hard. He knew his girl would like it though because she screamed for him to go faster-to go harder.

“Never been this good, pet. Never.”

“D-Deeper…please,” her request was granted when Spike pushed her legs so her knees rested on each side of her head. Without knowing what she really wanted, that was it. He was so deep and filled her so much that her eyes began to tear from the feeling of it.

He grunted as he thrust his cock in and out of her channel.

“Move with me,” she began to meet him thrust for thrust. “That’s it. Fuck, I knew you’d be a tyrant. You’re so bloody sexy an’ gorgeous. I’ll never get tired of you. Could fuck you every minute of every day. I want to be inside of your hot, tight pussy always, baby.”

“Gnah! Love this! Love you fucking me.”

“Yeah. Keep talking, lamb. Tell me.”

“Wanna,” her hips started to spasm off the bed, a warning sign that she was close. “Wanna be wicked for you. Wanna be your girl. I’m gonna…”

“Cum, baby; strangle my dick.” Buffy shouted his name and arched her body almost completely off the bed. Her pussy contracted around his dick and brought him to the edge of his own orgasm. “I’m close, baby.”

“Want your cum,” she stated and pulled away from him so his cock slipped out its haven. He was about to protest but quickly shut up when she took the condom off and started sucking him like a pro. She wasn’t deep-throating him like before, only sucking what she could fit into her tiny mouth.

Her hand squeezed the base as she sucked the first few inches of his dick.

“That’s it, baby girl. Suck my cock,” he wrapped his hand in her hair, pushing her mouth just a little further down. “Oh yeah. Bloody fuck!!!”

Buffy was rewarded with the salty and slightly tart liquid gushing into her mouth and down her throat. She pulled away only when she felt his member go limp on her tongue.

He pulled her up and rested her on his chest. Their bodies clung together from the sweat they were covered in.

“I knew it. I knew you’d be bloody sexy as hell.”

Buffy had never felt more natural than she did in that moment. She loved the feeling of his cock inside of her, fucking her hard and nasty. She loved hearing him whisper dirty words and her doing the same for him. She wanted it; she wanted it all. Buffy Summers was going to be wicked. She would do what ever he wanted her to do. She wanted him to stay in her life, continue to make her feel as good as she felt.

“Spike?”

“Yeah, baby?”

“Shut up and fuck me,” her voice was demanding and left no room for discussion.

He laughed and moved her so she was on her hands and knees. He reached into the drawer to grab another condom and in one swift motion he was inside of her again. They both felt absolute as he pressed his fingers so tightly onto her ass that bruises started to form and he fucked her in a primal fashion.

In the back of her mind, Buffy knew that her mom was probably pissed that she wasn’t home yet. But she just didn’t care. She was with Spike and nothing mattered right now but him and the intense pleasure he was making her feel.


Chapter End Notes:
Every chapter from now on will have lots of sex. Hope that's okay? LOL. Also, there will be alot more character development now that Spuffy are together. This story will get darker. I will have warning at the beginning of my chapters if there's going to be murder or torture or drug use.

BTW- I was serious about taking request for smut or general things happening. I thought it would be fun to offer that. Not many authors do so I'd take me up on that. I'll give you a plug in the author's note. (unless you want to stay anonymous)

Please Review. I need them to stay motivated and keep my muse happy.