Author's Chapter Notes:
Happy Merry Christmas Eve morning. I thought more Spuffy shagging was in order, don't you? All I want for christmas are reviews. Don't you want to give me a Merry Christmas. Please take a few seconds to tell me what you think of this story.

Beta'd by basketcase_1880!
“Welcome back, luv,” Spike breathed in her ear as he started to slowly move his shaft through her slick cunt. She had passed out from her latest orgasm. Her back was pressed against his front, one leg bent over his hip so he could get deep like she enjoyed. “I was a good boy for you and waited,” he spread her ass cheeks apart so he could watch his chubby rod get sucked into her cunt.

“Y-Yeah,” her body instinctively started dancing with his. She didn’t need her disorientated brain to tell her how to fuck. Spike had already shown her so much in the last few hours that the movement came natural. When he filled her she wanted nothing more than to move closer to the edge of bliss. “Gah. Right there, Spike. Don‘t stop fucking me.”

“Oh I know, baby. You’re such a bad girl. All you needed was a nice…thick…big…cock to bring it out of you.” The words were emphasized by slow, long thrusts. Spike moved her hair away from her neck so he could suck the smooth flesh into his mouth. Her throat was covered with red marks from previous kissing. He found out quick that she had a neck fetish, begged him to suck harder-bite her.

“Like it. Like not caring,” she slammed her hips back, harder than how Spike was fucking her. The movement took his breath away for a moment but he quickly sped up and fucked her sweet pussy as hard as he could. She screamed every time his pelvic bone hit her ass, their bodies coming completely together. “So big!”

He bit onto her earlobe as he roughly grabbed her tits and squeezed. Spike was thrilled that only a short few days ago she was an innocent little virgin. Now that she got a taste of his dick, he knew that girl was already leaving and in its place was the woman that was waiting to come out. She was the type of woman that needed cock, craved it in fact. And Spike was just the man to give it to her.

“Gonna cum,” he gasped. “Bloody…Fuck…You want it in your mouth? You’re hungry for it again aren’t you? You haven’t drunken my spunk for a few rounds.” Buffy was pressing his hand tighter on her tits as she rubbed her throbbing clit. “Cum, baby. Wanna feel my dick squeezed with your muscles. Then, I want to cum in your mouth; watch as it’s filled with it. I want you to let it spill out and drip down your throat to your perky little titties.”

“Spike!!” Buffy shouted her release, her pussy spasmed around his cock like he wanted. He pulled out and lightly shoved her up the bed and kneeled down. Spike shoved his cock into her mouth and fucked it for a few seconds then shouted his own release. The blonde girl held her mouth open and let the thick liquid pool in and overflow. His spunk dripped down her chin and to her tits just as he asked for.

He jerked his member until the last spurt of cum left.

“So hot,’ he surprised her by licking his own cum off her face as he massaged her cum covered tits. He pressed his mouth to hers in a bruising kiss, each shoving their tongues in the others mouth. Spike happily kissed her cum filled mouth and swapped the salty liquid with her. The bleached-blond collapsed back and pulled the girl with him. “I’m addicted. Never get enough of you.”

Buffy was about to reply when she saw the time. It was 8:00 and practice had been over four hours ago. Her Mother told her to go home right after because she was still grounded from hanging out with Spike in the first place. She panicked and got off the bed, and started to put her clothes on.

“What’s all this,” Spike asked as he got off the bed, walked over to her and hugged her in his arms.

“I’m gonna be in so much trouble. She’s probably been drinking this whole time. Great,” she pulled away and put her top on.

“Now, now…You see the time and suddenly my sexy minx is gone?” He followed her when she pulled away and petted her still uncovered pussy. “Poor thing is red and angry. She doesn’t want to leave; she still wants my cock,” he looked up and into her eyes with a pout. “Does Buffy want my cock?”

She moaned and started to hump his hand, his finger already inside of her hole. “You know I do. Want it-want you.”

“Today’s a new day for you, baby. You’re mine now. I’m not gonna let your mum run your life or anybody else. I’m gonna teach you to do what you want, when you want,” he added a second finger and lightly chocked her. She threw her head back with a grunted moan. “Starting now, lamb. What does Buffy want?”

“I--I want…I want---”

“No. No stuttering. What do you want?” Each word to his question was emphasized with his fingers just like his cock had done earlier. He released her neck and got down on his knees so his face was in front of her cum soaked cunt. Both of their juices covered her pussy and thighs. He licked his lips with anticipation. He lapped her puss for a few moments but stopped when she yanked him up by his hair.

“Where’s the phone? I’ll call her and tell her I’m not coming home.”

Spike grinned and picked her up in his arms to carry her into the kitchen where the phone was. He sat her on the counter, spreading her legs as wide as they would open, and then handed her the phone.

“An’ what if she says, 'absolutely not. You come home right now, young lady,’” his voice went up and he faked his best yank accent.

“She’ll have to deal,” the girl shrugged her shoulders.

Spike stroked his girth as she made her call. His movements became faster when he heard Joyce yelling in the background and his girl telling her off. She was still on the phone when she opened her lips for him and nodded her head as an invitation to enter her.

She was quickly becoming the girl of his dreams if she wasn’t already.

He thrust in and caused her to gasp just as she hung up the phone.

“Mummy dearest all taken care of?”

“She’s drunk. She’ll probably pass out soon. I’ll deal with her tomorrow,” she reached around his back to hug him closer to her body. “Can’t believe I did that. It felt good.”

“Not as good as me, though. Does it, pet?”

“Love that,” she wrapped her legs tightly around his hips as he fucked her with lightening speed.

“Me calling you pet? You are my pet. My pet to fuck, to feed, to l--” He stopped himself before he said it. It was just about to come out of his mouth like word vomit. She didn’t seem to notice. She was to busy squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. He took over for her and sucked the pink buds into his mouth, yanking on them as he picked her ass off the counter. He carried her to the wall and continued to fuck her.

“Make me cum, please. Wanna cum again…and again…and again.” Spike laughed as he harshly pinched her clit. They both fell over the edge together; thankfully he remembered to pull out of her pussy before he came.

After she was dropped to the floor she giggled and ran into the living room. He followed her laughing form and watched as she went directly to his porno movies. She handed it to him and sat, completely naked with out a care in the world, on the couch. His small smile turned into a full on evil smirk.

He walked to the player and put the movie in and then sat next to his golden-blonde girl. Together they watch as the opening credits to Baby Likes it up the Bum started rolling.


Chapter End Notes:
Please take a few seconds to leave me a review. I get so giddy to know what you think and whos reading. Also, it's Christmas!!!!

Can anyone make a banner for this story? Please.

Oh yeah, and I like the request people are making...keep em' coming.