Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning: Spike/Other.

I had to up Buffy's age. EF had a "no sex with minors" policy. Sixteen is consenting age in Europe, right?

Thanks for the motivation, Blue Eyes!
Spike had been thinking about the little blonde girl since she had, suddenly, scampered off. The interaction that he had with her was much too brief for his liking. He had seen High School girls walking around-well trampling sounded more fitting-Sunnydale. He had always looked at them as being a bloody nuisance. That was until, Little Miss Blondie, came into his pub.

He kicked out the last of the drunks, at around two o’clock. He locked up the door and started to walk the few blocks to his flat.

Spike did not fancy women that wore frilly sundresses and light make-up. He fancied women that wore black and heavy make-up, woman that would come home with him without question. He liked women that were slutty and ready to fuck.

Kind of like the woman he had clinging to his side right now…

After the blonde beauty left the pub, he desperately needed shag. He had already fucked the girl that he had his arm draped over once, in the back room of the pub. He was still horny though, thus the taking her back to his flat.

Her name was Harmonious, or was it Trinity? He really didn’t give a shit. Spike was thinking of the pretty young blonde while he fucked her before, and he was going to do it again.

“Oh, Blondie Bear,” the busty blonde yammered. “We make such a good couple.”

Spike stopped short, keys in the lock to his flat.

“We’re not a couple, you stupid bint,” he opened the door and dragged the girl into his apartment. “I brought you here to shag you an’ then send you on your merry way.”

“But I thought---”

“Are you delusional?” Spike interrupted. “If you don’t want to shag then get the fuck out.”

He turned to walk to his bedroom, stripping of his vest in the process. He rolled his aching shoulders, letting the muscles in his back ripple. He didn’t think for one second that the chit wouldn’t follow him. Spike was a very generous lover, he always took care of the women he was with. She’d be daft not to follow.

When he got into his room, he chucked his black jeans off and threw them to the side. His cock was rock hard still, not because of the girl in the next room, because he was still thinking of the girl.

With his back turned to the living room, he started stroking his cock. He used both of his hands in order to fully cover his girth.

Just as he thought, the blonde bimbo came up behind him and pressed her, leather covered tits, into his back, reaching around the front to fist his cock.

Spike imagined that the hands were smaller, more dainty. It was hard to imagine though, what with the girl stroking his dick like she’d done it a thousand times. Her fake-porno acting moans were, annoyingly, buzzing in his ear.

He reached down to grab her wrist roughly, turned around to face her and clamped a hand over her mouth.

“Would you shut your gob?” Harmonious/Trinity tried to mumble, always needing to say something, but, thankfully, he couldn’t understand it. “Shut your gob. Or leave.”

She nodded her agreement so he released his hand.
“Sorry.”

That fucking did it. He didn’t care how decent a shag she was, he couldn’t listen to her yammering anymore.

Roughly, he pushed her out of his bedroom and to the front door.

“Wait. What?”

Spike didn’t answer her, he just pushed her out the door and slammed it in her face.

He groaned as he looked down to his cock. It was still hard, still aching to cum. He plopped down onto the couch and, once again, stroked his dick.

There was a knock at the door. Without caring, he walked, completely starkers, to the front door and yanked it open.

“Thought I told you to piss---”

There was a blonde at the door, but it wasn’t the unicorn obsessed blonde. It was the young girl from the pub.

“---off.”

Her cheeks flushed a pretty shade of pink as her lips curled up into a grin.

“Hi.” she cutely said, waving her hand at him.

Spike, for the first time, felt bashful. He cupped his rod, blocking it from her view.

She surprised him by placing a small hand over his larger one, pulling it away.

“Don’t do that,” she batted her lashes. “I wanna see it.”

“You want to---”

“I-I like it.” she interjected, reaching a ghostly hand to pet the underside of his erection.

Spike was flabbergasted by the innocence actions. He was afraid to say anything, not wanting her to run away. His cock twitched in response to her movement.

She pulled her hand away, as if it burned.

“Did I hurt it?”

Spike was confused. “What? Why would you think that, luv?”

“It-It twitched. I’ve never---”

“That was a good thin’,” he laughed. “A very good thin’.”

“Oh, right. Good.” she continued, “Why don’t you go sit down on the couch.”

Spike, mindlessly, walked to the couch, sat down and spread his legs. He waited for her to make a move.

“I’ve never…you know…done anything.” she blushed. “I want to though. Tell me what to do.”

“You sure, lamb?” Spike asked, hoping she wouldn’t back out.

She nodded.

“Come here,” he offered her his hand, then guiding her to stand directly in front of him. “Stroke it,” his hand grasped the base, slowly moving up towards the head. “Like that, yeah?”

She, hesitantly, fisted the base of his cock, repeating his previous action. “Like that?”

Spike arched his neck back, resting his head on the sofa.

“Fuck,” he moaned. “That’s it, yeah. Harder now.”

The girl’s grip became tighter, her movements still a slow, sweet pace.

“Ok-Ok now…faster,” Spike’s hips thrust off the couch. “Use both…oh fucking…use both hands.”

The pretty blonde, with two hands now, wanked his throbbing member.

“Is this good…Mr?” she moaned. “Can I have some of your cum…Mr?”

He looked up, his eyes glazed over with lust, “You want my cum, baby?”

“Oh yeah,” she went down on her knees, her head level with his cock. She brought a hand up to rub the slit at the top. “This is where it comes out, right?”

“Bloody hell. Fuck…yes it is.”

She continued to jerk him off, as he did some jerking of his own. His hips were frantically thrusting up and down as she worked him.

“I should probably put my mouth on it then,” she bent over and placed her mouth over the head, lightly sucking on it. A hand still worked the base of his cock and she moved her mouth lower.

“Oh, luv. Take my cock, baby. Take it into your mouth,” Spike mewed is pleasure. “Take it all, lamb.”

She brought her mouth further down, but pulled away quickly. She had chocked, not having the experience to deep throat.

“It’s-It’s too big. I can't fit it all into my mouth.” she whined, her bottom lip jutting out.

“That okay, luv. Just take what you can. Need to cum…please.”

She sucked until she was half way down, her hand vigorously jerking the base.

“I’m gonna….fuck, baby. I’m gonna cum…”

Spike exploded into her mouth, his cum jutting down her throat. A silly grin plastered on his face.

With a “pop”, she released his cock, spitting the liquid out of her mouth.

“Blech. That stuff is gross.” she winced. “How can people drink that stuff?”

“That’s ‘cause its for grown-ups. Not for little girls like---” Spike teased her like the night before, only to be interrupted.

She got up, her sundress swiping from side to side. “That’s right. I am a little girl. And you’re the perv. that’s into me.”

She ran out of the apartment, slamming the door behind her.

Spike became aware of his surroundings, his fantasy, fully, buggered. His spunk covered his stomach and hands.



Chapter End Notes:
I need a beta. Any takers? Thank you so much for all of the reviews. I really appreciate them. Please let me know what you thought of the chapter!