Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a teaser, sorry. It's all I have time for. Please review!!!

Can someone make a banner, please? Beta'd by basketcase_1880. She's so lovely!
A fire roared in the large office, the table seated four larger men. They watched as their boss paced back and forth with a pissed off look plastered on his features. The more minutes that passed by, the more nervous they got. He hadn’t said a word in the last twenty minutes. A meeting was scheduled tonight at 10:00 *sharp*. The most important guest of the evening had yet to show up.

Ethan took a heavy gulp of his bourbon and tossed the glass in the fire. It crackled from the remaining alcohol before he turned to the nearest lackey. He grabbed the man by the shirt collar and pulled as hard as he could. Even though his lackeys were larger then he, they still feared him based on reputation alone. None of them would ever double-cross him.

“Get my son on the phone now!” he screamed and laughed viscously as his obedient follower pulled out his phone and dialed the bleached menace with shaky hands.

“Yes,” after a glare from his boss he continued, “Sir. Yes, sir,” his meaty fingers fumbled with the tiny dial pad, but finally he dialed all seven numbers.


**___**

Spike didn’t think that he would ever manage to enter Heaven but there he was-balls deep in the dreamland.

Her sphincter squeezed his cock to the edge of ecstasy the second he entered her. He had her ass straight in the air while her torso lay flat. With his hands resting on her ass he pumped his cock into her rapidly. The more he fucked her the looser her extremely tight hole got. He teased her and himself by pulling fully out and slowly creeping back in; his dick went in with such ease.

“You like getting fucked up the bum. My baby likes it up the bum, doesn’t she? You love it you little slut.”

“Love it. So good.”

“Bloody right; my thick cock stretching this tight hole of yours. Fuck it feels amazing,” he reached around her front to shove three fingers up her pussy. She bucked in surprise but soon frantically humped his fingers and cock.

Spike groaned when his phone rang on the side table. He thought to ignore it but instead reached for it when he saw the caller ID- Wanker #1

His movements stilled and he was instantly met with his angry girl.

“Spike! Don’t answer it. Fuck me, please.”

He couldn’t say no to her so he continued his thrusting and answered the phone.

He was fucking her at such a delicious angle that her mind didn’t have time to think to argue that he was on the phone will he was inside of her.

“This better be good.”

“Where the bloody hell are you?”

The moment his father asked that he remembered the meeting. Of course he had forgotten, what with having better things to do.

“Currently I am inside of the most luscious ass. Got my self a new girl; she is so…dirty,” he pounded into her and caused her to grunt like a bitch in heat.

“I don’t care if you’re fucking the arse of QueenMother herself. If you’re not here in fifteen minutes---”

Spike hung up the phone and lifted Buffy up so she was flush against his front. He tweaked her clit and once again fucked her cunt with his fingers. She tossed her head back and rested it on his shoulder when she gasped her release. His fingers became coated with her juices. He brought them to her lips to see what she would do. He was pleased when she immediately sucked them into her mouth like a starving woman. He continued to pound into her ass at the speed she sucked his fingers. The room filled with his savage groan when he shot his load into her asshole. He pulled out and smiled as it dripped out; just like it had in his fantasy.

Buffy fell forward onto the bed when Spike released his arm from around her front. With a silly grin on her face, she turned onto her back to look at her punk man. She frowned when, instead of being on the bed, he was pulling his pants on.

“Spike?” her voice had a pitch of uncertainty in it.

Going against everything he was raised and taught how to treat women, he instantly went to console her.

“Shh, lamb. I just have an important meeting to attend. You stay here and I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

“But Spike. I thought we could watch more movies and then,” she kissed her way up his neck and lightly blew into his ear. “--act them out.”

Spike groaned at the feeling of her cool breath in his ear and the way her voice became when she talked dirty to him. He almost was going to stay, ignore the wishes of his father, but that would never be good. He knew his father would never kill him, but he could make his life a living hell if he wanted.

“’m sorry. I have to go, pet,” he paused at her frown, her eyes looking to tear up at any moment. “Would you like to go with me?”

Her frown turned into a wide smile as she quickly jumped off the bed to pull on her own clothes.

How the fuck was he going to manage this?


Chapter End Notes:
Review please!! *bats eyelashes*