Author's Chapter Notes:
Would anyone be willing to make a banner for me? I'd love you for all eternity.

Beta'd by basket_case1880
"Lesson one, baby: Punk music is a godsend. You need to treat it with respect,” he turned the music louder; a crazed decimal for a normal person.

“Spike its way too loud,” she joked and turned it down so it was at a reasonable level of sound.

“But the respect of punk music, my little lamb, s'that it needs to be loud; that’s how it was intended to be listened to. Feel the beat. Let it take you.”

This is Radio Clash
Stealing all transmissions
Beaming from the mountaintop
Using aural ammunition


“Listen to the riff of the guitar, the beating of the drums. The Clash is the perfect example of what it is to be free; to do what you want, when you want.”

At first all Buffy heard was noise and she could barely understand the lyrics because of the singer’s accent. However, the more passionately Spike talked of the music and band the more she enjoyed it; it was fun, exhilarating. Instinctively her head started to move around and her top started to sway to the fast paced beat. She laughed when she noticed her boyfriend grinning at her as he drummed on the steering wheel.

With extreme prejudice
On a terminator mission
This is Radio Clash
Consider your position

Step it up, get down low

Breaking news flash
Assassination
The whole country has been shot


“You’re such a good girl. Poor thin' only knew that bollocks you call music, like Justin Beiber. Wanker.”

“I do not listen to Justin Beiber,” her not being able to make eye contact with him only proved his statement was correct.

“Right. And I don’ listen to The Stones.”

“Who?”

He scoffed at the outrageous question.

“I have so much to teach you, baby.”

“Hopefully more sexy stuff,” she winked and went back to her dancing.

Spike smiled and continued his way to his father’s mansion. He obviously couldn’t have her sit in the room with him. She seemed to be responding nicely to the new her; the wicked girl she was soon becoming. But he doubted if she found out he was a murderer and his father was the top drug lord of Sunnydale and Los Angeles, it would go over well.

If she was any other woman he would tell her to wait in the car and if she argued, he’d slap her in the face, telling her she had no business talking back to him. Buffy was different, though; he wouldn’t lay an angry hand on her-ever.

He felt more nervous the closer he got; it was an emotion he hadn’t felt in years, if at all.

“Spike what’s this meeting about?”

He turned down the music so he could hear her properly.

“Was' that, luv?”

“The meeting; what’s it about?”

About killing the latest threat to my father. “Jus' some pub nonsense. Things aren’t runnin' very well. Need to fire some people, yeah?"

“Oh.” she took the lie with ease. “Maybe I could work there? We could spend more time together. I want to bring Willow in there too, get her and Oz hanging out.”

Spike liked that she already wanted to spend more time with him. His addiction was obviously reciprocated.

Working at the pub was only a place to pass the time. He managed it when his father asked, usually when he killed the current manager for talking back to him. Originally, Spike opened the pub himself but soon got bored; like he did with most things. Ethan soon took it over for him, but continued to give his son the money it acquired. The idea of Buffy working there, wearing the proper Goth attire could be a big turn on. It could be foreplay for the both of them, and then he could take her into the stock room and fuck her brains out. When she became daring enough, she could suck him off when he ran the bar.

“Or not,” she softly spoke. “I-I’m being too clingy,” she went to turn the volume back up but he stopped her.

“Rubbish. That sounds brilliant, baby. ’ll bring it up at the meetin'.” Just as he finished speaking the large mansion came into view.

“Wow,” her mouth dropped and her eyes became wide in wonder. “That’s enormous.”

“Thanks, luv,” Spike stroked his denim encased cock, tongue between teeth.

Buffy looked over, wondering why he said ‘thanks.’ She giggled when she saw him stroking his dick.

“Oh no, babe. That’s so much bigger.”

Spike rested his head on the seat and closed his eyes as she unzipped his trousers and took his cock into her mouth.


**___**


“Whose place did you say this was?” Buffy was amazed at the large entryway. There were candles, if you could call them that. They were more like torches lining the room. An older man came to greet them with a young women shortly behind. She looked the girl up and down; she was wearing all leather: a leather corset and a short leather skirt, so short she knew she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“It’s about bloody time you---” Ethan stumbled to a stop when he noticed his son’s arm draped across the petite blonde girl. “Spike,” he gritted out. “Didn’t realize you were bringing a guest.”

“Couldn’t manage a minute without my girl here,” Spike brought his arm down and his hand to her breast. Buffy’s instinct was to move away because she thought the act was too personal to be seen by strangers, but she fought against it. That was the old Buffy. “She’ll be a good girl for daddy and stay in the foyer while I’m in my meetin'.”

The blonde’s panties dampened when he used the term ‘daddy.’ She had heard of women that had daddy issues and got off on that kink. Well, consider her issue girl.

He could tell she got turned on because her face flushed and her legs clamped together. Spike brought his lips to her ear and whispered.

“We’ll explore that later, my naughty little girl. Daddy will take care of your throbbing clit and juicy pussy.”

As much of a bad man Ethan was, he loved his son. He wasn’t going to yell or embarrass him in anyway in front of the girl. His son had always been a rebel; one of the traits he loved most about him.

“As long as she stays in the foyer than it’s alright,” he turned his head to the right. “Richard!”

A man dressed in proper clothes and grey hair glided into the room, his head down in submission.

“Yes, sir.”

“Get this darling girl a drink while she waits for my so--my co-worker and I.”

Spike kissed her flush on the mouth, their tongues instantly battling for dominance over the other. When his father coughed his impatience he pulled away and followed him out of the room. Ethan’s slut for the night followed them, as well. Her job was to stay by his side, and she was smart enough to never stray as long as she was wanted.

Richard came back with her drink in hand and guided her to the foyer. On the way she took a sip of her drink. She smiled at the familiar taste. It was whiskey. Only she didn’t find it so disgusting now.


Chapter End Notes:
I had a goal of six reviews/feedback and I got 'em. Daddy kink will be in the next chapter! :-)

*song is my favorite punk song, Radio Clash by The Clash*