Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm on my final stretch of schooling so sorry for the delay. Thank you to those of you who reviewed. Thanks Nikki for reminding me to get off my butt and update.

Warning: Serious 'daddy kink'
Spike sipped his glass of bourbon as he listened to his father talking about the latest threat to his business. A man that went by the name, Hank Winters: currently lived in Los Angeles and had a large clientele for cocaine; clientele that Ethan considered to be his. It was rumored that Hank traveled to Columbia directly and got the powder for cheap. He started going there only a few months prior and already had sold his soul to the devil--well his daughters to be correct. Hank had promised his daughter to the top manufacturer, Gabriel Lamberto, when she turned seventeen.

Ethan’s plan was to have Spike find out whom Hank’s daughter was and then kill her. That way, Hank would not have her as collateral and Lamberto would no longer give him such a great deal on cocaine. Ethan would then go back to making thousands a night.

“Why don’ we just kill the bloke?”

“Because, Spike. I don’t like to be double-crossed. He’s fucked me over numerous times and now he’s taking my business. I want you to find her and kill her, understand?”

“If thas’ what you want, then thas’ what you’ll get.”

Spike wasn’t given much to go on. Hank had done a very good job at keeping her identity a secret. His house had been broken into but not a single family portrait was anywhere to be found. Ethan had his phone and email tapped but his daughter never contacted him and he had never contacted her.

The scum bag only wanted to keep her identity a secret because he knew the Rayne’s would be after her, and he wanted to keep her alive long enough to hand her over to Gabriel.

“Have we located the wife,” Spike asked.
“His background has been completely wiped. There are no records of a marriage certificate. All we have is his address in Los Angeles. I know you’ll take care of this for me.”

Spike downed his drink and pushed his chair back.

“Seems like we’re done here,” Spike pulled the nearest lackey out of his chair and dragged him to the door going into the foyer. He threw the door open and shoved him to the ground. “You’ll never steal from me again, pillock! Don’ even think about showin’ your face at Willies, I’ll call the cops so fast you won’ have time to run,” he rolled his eyes at the other man’s dumfounded look. He’d be the first to admit, his actions were a bit random but he had a show to play for his girl. The lackeys were trained to obey and react, and the stupid sod was just laying there with his mouth hanging open. “Why are you still here? Get the fuck up and get out.”

Buffy watched the exchange with interest. In a morbid way she loved watching Spike angry at other people. She got turned on when he became violent like that. Something compelled her to get up and stand next to the man that was currently just laying there. She got mad that he not only stole from her boyfriend but that he wasn’t listening to him. Spike told him to get up and get out and she did not like that he was disobeying him.

Her leg just reacted, like it was possessed. She kicked the man in the gut as hard as she could.

“You heard him! Get out of here!” As soon as she did it and said it, she backed away and fell back on the chair. She was beyond shocked that she acted that way.

Spike on the other hand was grinning ear to ear and laughed when the larger man held his gut and groaned at the pain his tiny girl had caused.

Ethan watched from the doorway with a hint of humor in his eyes. He motioned with his head to his other men and they moved to pick up the one on the floor. They carried him to the door and tossed him out, and then closed it on his still flabbergasted face.

Spike walked over to the blonde, still with a grin on his face. She was currently zoned out at the spot where the man lay only a few moments before. Her mouth was opening and closing and she mumbled something but he couldn’t understand it. He kneeled in front of her and placed his hands on her knees. He felt a pat on his shoulder and knew it was his father letting him know he was leaving the room but he didn’t turn away from Buffy; he couldn’t look away from her. He was so amazed and turned on at how she ‘came to his rescue’ on pure instinct.

“Baby,” he softly spoke, “Baby, look at me.”

She blinked and lifted her head, making eye contact with him finally.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened. I just didn’t like him stealing from you, and then when--” she stopped because of a finger placed on her lips.

“I know what happened, lamb. You’re like me, yeah? If someone you care about is being treated poorly you just react,” he brushed his finger lightly down her cheek. “You do care about me, don’ you?”

She didn’t have to think. “Yes.”

He rose up and kissed her. The kiss wasn’t rough and demanding like the others they had shared; it was light and soft, barely any tongue. He pulled away and lifted her up with him.

“I care about you, too, luv.” When Spike said that, she didn’t feel wrong at all at the way she acted.

**___**

Spike carried her sleeping form into the bedroom. He gently laid her down, her form instantly moving into the fetal position. He stood at the edge of the bed to admire her; she was so beautiful. She had so much innocence to her and yet so much wickedness inside her ready to burst out, if her kicking the bloke in the gut was any hint of that. He was so anxious to teach her new things, spend time with her, and really get to know her. Buffy Summers was quickly worming her way into his every waking thoughts, making him feel emotions he’s never felt before.

The tired girl had fallen asleep during the ride home and if he was a nice enough guy he would let her sleep. But she did hint that she wanted to play--and well, he wasn’t a very nice guy.

He brushed her hair gently with his palm and gave her a light peck on the cheek. She groaned at the annoyance and tried to curl into a tighter ball.

“Baby girl, daddy is very lonely and wants to play,” he shook her shoulders, finally getting her to rouse.

“Spike?” she stated, a bit confused as to what was going on.

“Daddy.”

She arched her eyebrow in more confusion but then remembered their conversation when she began to wake up more. She was tired but she would have plenty of time to sleep later. When they had done most of their sexual encounters she was buzzed from the wine, but now she had plenty of time to sober up. Buffy wanted to play the game but she was nervous and didn’t know what he was looking for her to do.

“I don’t know what to say.”

Spike smiled and kissed both her cheeks. “Mommy is working late tonight. I’ve though about you all day, my little lamb.”

“You have?” She sat up and leaned against the pillows.

“I know I shouldn’t; shouldn’t want my daughter. Can’t help it, though. You’re so beautiful, my beautiful golden girl,” he crawled up the bed and sat next to her. Buffy blushed at his new name for her. “I just want to hold you.”

“Just hold me?” she thought he was serious and her shortness surprised her.

“Was there something else you wanted, baby girl?”

The blonde noticed the bulge in his jeans and got an idea.

“What’s that, daddy?” She raised her voice to sound more girly.

He followed her gaze and grinned at what she was looking at.

“Just something I got for you; a big, juicy popsicle.”

Buffy laughed and ran her hand over the denim bulge.

“Can I open it?” she pulled his dick out after he nodded. “Such a big popsicle, daddy.”

Spike moaned when her dainty hand wrapped around his cock. She licked her lips as she ran her thumb over his head and spread the pre-cum that seeped there.

“Suck daddy’s popsicle, baby.”

Buffy paused for a moment to think of the best way to suck it. She knew he enjoyed the way she sucked him earlier but they were playing and he called it a ’popsicle’. She decided to treat his cock just as she would the real thing.

She started at the base and licked all the way up, and then completely pulled away to lick again. By time she licked his entire cock, it was covered in her spit and Spike was thrashing on the bed.

“Take it in your mouth…please, baby girl.”

This would be the time that Buffy would suck on the popsicle so she did as he requested. She took as much as she could into her mouth and slurped her way up, sucking the head tightly into her mouth and releasing it with a pop.

She continued her actions, moaning at the taste and feel of his rod in her mouth. Spike began to grunt and wrapped his hand in her hair. He pushed her head down so his cock was embedded deep in her throat. He wiggled her head back and forth, causing her to gag; her throat muscles constricted around his cock causing the most wonderful vibrations to go through him. After he released her hair, she pulled up and gasped for much needed air.

Buffy bent her knees and sat on her feet as she wiped her mouth that was covered in her saliva. She laid down and spread her legs in invitation. Her hand began to rub her clit as she watched Spike. He was looking at her with a lust-filled gaze, his hand firmly wrapped around his cock as he stroked it.

“Fuck me, daddy.”

“You want this inside of your cunt,” his strokes became faster and more violent. He reached to the bedside drawer to grab another condom. He laughed when he felt only a couple left in there.

“So much. I won’t tell. Mommy will never know.”

“This’ll be our little secret, yeah?” Spike moved so he was on top of her. He sucked a nipple into his mouth, lightly tugging on it with his teeth. He positioned himself at her entrance and thrust his way home. She was soaking wet and tight as he pounded into her. For a moment the game was forgotten and Buffy screamed his name over and over, begging him to go harder and faster. She was thankful that even with her sober mind she still wanted him, still needed him.

Spike lifted her legs in the air and positioned her hips so his member could go deeper into her pussy.

“My girl has such a tight pussy,” his only responses were grunts and moans. “Who’s your daddy, baby? Tell me who your daddy is.”

Buffy threw her head back as she tried meeting his thrusts. Her brain was clouded from the pleasure he was causing her to feel.

Her tit was grabbed roughly, pulling her out of her cloudiness.

“Tell me, Buffy. Who. Is. Your. Daddy?” His thrusts were the hardest they’ve ever been. The bed was shaking and slamming against the wall with his force.

“You are. You’re my daddy! Make me come daddy, please. I’ve been so good.”

“No. You’ve been bad. You’ve been such a naughty girl.”

“Okay. Yeah, naughty. Just make me come, daddy.”

Spike rolled over so she was on top. “Love that you’re a bad girl. Daddy likes it when you’re naughty. Use me, baby. Fuck yourself on my cock. Make yourself come.”

She steadied herself by placing her palms on his chest and he gripped her hips as she bounced on his dick. She bounced as hard and fast as she could manage.

“Daddy! Feels so good, daddy!”

“Better hurry, sweetness. Mommy will be home soon. Jus’ heard the front door. You don’ want mommy catching us do you? Better come before---” he grinned when her bouncing became irregular. A throaty scream filled the room and Spike grabbed her ass to fuck her juicy quim until he found his release. He shouted her name as she fell on top of him panting, their bodies covered in sweat.

Spike peeled her sweat soaked hair away from her face. She smiled at him, breathing a deep sigh of relief.

“That was so good, Spike,” she hadn’t meant to but she yawned.

“Go to sleep, lamb. I’ll wake you in the morning.”

She pulled away from him and placed her head on the pillow.

“Goodnight, daddy.”

Spike pulled the condom off and tossed it in the trash. He breathed a laugh. “Night, baby girl.”


Chapter End Notes:
If you liked that then please take a moment to let me know. Do you like where I'm taking it?