Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took so long!
Willow looked at Buffy, who was sitting beside her at the lunch table. She had been picking up her mystery sludge and letting it droop off of her spoon.

“Uh, Buffy?” the red-head asked.

Buffy dropped the spoon and quickly bolted upright. “I did not go to a bar last night!”

“Well, that’s good to hear,” she looked confused. “What did you do last night? You look really out of it.”

Obviously, Buffy had blown her cover. She had been thinking about the bleached hottie since she left the bar last night. It took only a matter of minutes for her to develop a silly, school girl crush on him. But that’s all it would ever be. He would never be interested in a girl like her. He was older than her, and all dark and mysterious. She was head cheerleader and a California ditz. They were polar opposites and would never work.

He did flirt with her a lot-well she thought it was flirting. Guys don’t just grin and wink at girl that they don’t like, right? So, maybe he was into her. Maybe she should go visit him again. He practically gave her an invitation.

Willow waved a hand in front of her friend. “Hello, Buffy. Come in, Buffy.”

“Okay. So I, totally, went to ‘Willie’s’ last night,” she continued when Willow’s mouth hung open, “I was all with the depressingness.”

“Yeah, but, Buffy, that’s no reason to put yourself in danger. You know the type of people that hang out there---They’re---They’re criminals!”

“I doubt they’re criminals, Wills. They just are---misunderstood.”

“And you know that because---”

“---I don’t. I’m just trying to make it sound not so bad,” A pause. “Is it working?”

“Hello, Ladies.” Xander sat down next to Buffy. “So, you and Liam are no more.”

Willow glared at the intruder. “Don’t you have, like, somewhere else to sit?”

Xander ignored the popular red-head, and then spoke to Buffy.

“So, Buffster---”

“It’s Buffy.”

“Right. I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" he leaned in closer, his rancid breath making her gag.

“A world of no," she got up and motioned for Willow to follow her. “I’m not going to date you Xander. You’re way too obnoxious. And seriously, ever heard of brushing your teeth?”

The two girls left the boy at the table and walked to their next class.

“Well…” Willow said as she opened her locker to use the mirror to reapply her lip-gloss.

“Well…what?” the blonde leaned against the locker next to her, snapping her gum.
“Continue with the story.”

“Oh, right. So I went to ‘Willies’ and ordered a drink,“ she abruptly said.

Willow smiled at her friend. “Details, please.”

“The bartender was the hottest guy I’ve ever seen. He knew how young I was and he still gave me a drink. And he invited me to come back anytime I wanted!”

Willow slammed her locker and the two friends continued on to their next class.

“You shouldn’t get so excited, Buffy. You know that the people that hang out there are only looking for one thing.”

“Yeah…I know.” she frowned. “But he was so---”

“You’re my best friend. I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

“Okay. Okay. He’s forgotten.” she, jokingly, nudged Willow into the classroom.


**___**


Spike rolled out of bed at twelve-thirty. He dragged himself into the bathroom, stripped off his black silk boxers and turned the water to the shower on. He looked in the mirror to inspect his stubble. He hated facial hair on him; it never looked good. He liked himself cleanly shaven, and so did the ladies.

Spike opened the cabinet and got out the shaving cream, then proceeded to smooth it over his sharp cheekbones and chin. He, gently, grazed the razor over his skin, lifting his face up to get the stubble under his chin.

He finished with his face, and then looked down at his balls. He normally liked those shaved, as well. But that was a task for the shower. He swung open the curtain and climbed in, letting the, scolding, hot water cascade down his back.

He lifted his cock up so it rested against his belly then applied the cream to his large balls. He rolled them in the palm of his hand. After all, shaving a man’s testicles was not all fun and games; why not make it as pleasurable as possible?

As delicately as possible, he started to shave, starting at the muscle between his balls and anus then up to the base of his cock. He found himself wondering if the young blonde would like his sac shaven or if she preferred them hairy. He doubted that she had ever even seen a dick before; let alone has a preference.

He turned around so the water rinsed off the shaving cream. Of course, his cock was hard, now that he had thought of that girl.

He bent forward, his head directly under the spray, his arm outstretched against the wall for balance. With the other hand, he grabbed the head of his cock and squeezed it in his hand, using the thumb to rub the slit. He slowly brought his fist down the shaft, teasing himself with the agonizing slow pace. He gripped his cock with a tight force; tighter than any pussy had ever gripped him. He imagined the little virgin’s pussy must be so tight; tighter than he could ever make with his fist.

He paused for a moment to reach for the soap bottle. He squirted a big glob on his dick then began to stroke. He was faster now, the feeling of the soap heightening his pleasure.

The preppy blonde was on the floor of the shower, taking his cock like a starving woman. The poor, little thing choked on his dick when it hit the back of her throat, but it didn’t stop her. She released him a bit, grabbing the base of his cock and jerking it as she sucked the head into her mouth. She spit on the head then slid her hand up, rubbing the spit all over his shaft. The she---

A grunted-moan filled the shower as Spike shot his load onto the shower wall and his hand. He gave his cock a few more jerks, wanting to fully empty his balls.

With a silly grin plastering his face, he went on to finishing his shower.


**___**


“Could school be any more boring?”

Willow laughed. “It’s almost over. Just a few weeks left---then summer!”

Buffy stopped walking as she saw Liam and Cordelia making out near his car. Willow followed her friends gaze and frowned.

“Sweetie, it’s okay. He doesn’t deserve you. He can have that slut.”

“Yeah---Oh, shit. They’re coming over here,” she looked frantically at her friend. “Why are they coming over here?!”

Liam and Cordelia strutted over to her, his arm wrapped tightly around her side.

“Hey, Buff,” Liam said, stopping a few feet in front of her. “Have you met my new girlfriend?” he grinned.

“I know of her. What with all the stuff written about her on the bathroom stalls,” she quipped.

“Why you little bitch,” Cordelia glared at the blonde, pushing Liam away from her and stepping closer to the girl.

Just when Cordelia was about to say something the sound of an engine roaring into the parking lot caught all of their attentions.

A beat up black car, with a large fin on the back, pulled up next to them. The door swung open and a whiskey bottle fell out and crashed on the pavement. Heavy black boots stepped out, one by one, followed by to sound of a Zippo flicking open. The man in black lit his cigarette then blew the smoke out towards Liam and Cordelia.

He looked to the blonde in the frilly red dress and smirked. “Hello, lamb.”


Chapter End Notes:
please let me know if you are still with me and what you thought of this chapter!