Author's Chapter Notes:
I updated yesterday so please make sure you read chapter five if you haven't.

There is sexual stuff with non spuffy but I wanted to do a little character building. Even though the character won't be around for long. hehe :-) I'm looking for someone to read my chapters before I post. They don't need to be awesome with grammar, just looking for my own personal confidant booster. I tend to write something and then delete it because I think it isn't good. Anyway, if you're interested then please email me.
Charles Wilson walked into the club with a confident swagger and an arm wrapped around his latest money maker. He not only bought and sold drugs throughout Sunnydale and Los Angeles; he also ran a small prostitution business. Chuck decided to take his number one girl, Shelly, out for a night on the town. It’s the least he could, what with her making him close to two grand a night.

He ushered his female into a booth that was located at the back of the bar, away from most people. The booth was secluded and hidden in the shadows.

Shelly brought a shaky hand to her nose and rubbed it vigorously.

“Need a fix, babe,” he asked as he opened his vile necklace that had the white powder she desired.

Her pupils dilated and her mouth started to drool as she rapidly nodded her head.

Chuck pressed his pinky nail into the powder and brought it to his own nose, snorting deep to get a better high.

“Bitch. You know you don’t get any unless you do something for me,” Chuck scooted into the booth, unbuckling his belt in the process.

Shelly didn’t even care to look around before she ducked under the booth, wanting nothing more than to get the sucking over with so she can get her high.

She took his semi-erect cock out and sucked like the pro she was. She’d been sucking cock dozens of times a day for years now.

Finally, he shot his tangy load into her mouth. The hooker crawled back into her seat and waited for her boss to give her what she craved.

The man tapped the vile on the table; a short line of powder was the result.

“That’s it?” the girl whined.

“That’s what you’re worth, whore. That was one of the worst b.j’s I’ve ever had.”

Without another complaint, because she knew if she did he’d take it away, she snorted the powder. After wiping her nose, out of habit, she leaned back to enjoy the ride.



**___**



Buffy stopped at the entry way, looking at the long line of people waiting to get into the Bronze. She looked up at Spike with a frown.

“Spike, we’re never gunna get into this place. And look,” she pointed to the sign located above the door. “You need to be eighteen to get in.”

Unbeknownst to Buffy, Spike had already eyed the bouncer and exchanged their nods. Spike Rayne never waited to get into the Bronze and every bouncer employed there knew it. He didn’t want Buffy to know that, though. Spike thought it would be fun to tease her a bit, get her riled up.

“Line shouldn’t be too long, lamb,” he brushed a hand just above the curve of her ass, causing the pretty pink blush to grace her cheeks again.

Buffy did her best to hide her nervousness. She still couldn’t believe that a hot, older guy was interested in her. She didn’t want to come off as a kid and blush every time he said something to her. She straightened her shoulders and puffed out her chest before answering him.

“The line is, like, all the way around the corner,” she pouted. “Maybe we could go someplace else?”

“We could go back to my place,” he leered, dropping his hand lower to cup a firm globe.

Buffy’s heart started to race so fast that she felt like it was going to pop out of her chest. She barely knew the guy and he was grabbing her ass. The biggest question was why she was letting him. She made Liam wait over a month to touch her like that.

“Y-Your place? W-What would we do there,” she couldn’t help but stutter her words.

“ ‘m sure we’d figure something out, “ the hand on her ass got tighter.

Spike wanted the girl, but he knew getting her to shag would be a challenge. He was just grabbing her ass and she was frozen like a deer in headlights. It confused him how he was so interested in the girl. Maybe it was because of the challenge, or that she should be completely unattainable. Or it could have been the fact that her bubble gum personality and looks got his cock harder than any woman ever had.

“It’s alright, pet. We’ll just go into the club tonight,” he guided her to the entry way of the club.

Giving the bouncer another nod, he ushered her through the doorway. He immediately looked over his surroundings, trying to find the man he was going to kill. Charles Wilson thought it would be a good idea to take a loan from his father and not pay it back. Too bad for him, it wasn’t.

Buffy followed behind him with a smile. She was smitten at the fact that she was with the coolest guy in town. He just walked right up to the place like he owned it. The blonde looked around her, soaking up the atmosphere of the club. The loud base from the music filtered to her ears, almost too loud for her liking. She watched the various couples grinding each other, sweat covering their bodies. As Spike pulled her through the bodies to find a table, she could have sworn that she saw a woman under a booth giving some guy a blow job!

She immediately looked away and over to Spike. He was leading them up the balcony. She got a little nervous because nobody was up there besides the bartender. There were a few pool tables and a small side bar. The thing that really caught her eye was an oversized lush couch; the style of it looked to be Victorian.

“Have a seat, baby. I’ll get us a drink.”

“I’ll have a Diet, please,” she said politely, flipping her dress up before sitting on the couch.

Spike went to the bar and ordered a whiskey for him and a rum and coke for the girl. He needed her to loosen up a bit. He liked the innocence of her, but he wasn’t interested in being with an ice queen for the night.

After handing the drink to her, she took a large swig. Her mouth pouted at the funny taste of the soda.

“This taste weird.”

“ It’s just coke, pet. Maybe its jus’ a different brand then you’re used to, yeah?” Spike hoped that she would fall for that. He really wanted to get the girl buzzed.

Buffy took another cautious sip of her beverage. It didn’t taste as weird the second sip and after the third it tasted completely normal.

Spike placed his arm around her shoulders and used his other hand to lean her against his chest. He was careful to angle her so she wouldn’t brush his erection. She hadn’t had enough to drink and was afraid it would startle her.

Buffy started to feel warm and cozy. She thought it was because her nerves had finally calmed down. With a goofy smile she snuggled closer to Spike.


Chapter End Notes:
Please, please take the time to let me know what you thought. The reviews really help with my muse and it's just a nice thing to do to let the author know what you think. I see my read count go up, but I'm curious to know who my readers are and what they like or dislike about the story. You never know, if a reviewer wants to see something happen in the fic then I could write it in if I think it fits.

Way more Bronzing next chapter! :-)