Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you enjoy the update. Thanks to Melissa's Birthday wish, you all get an update :-) I wrote this instead of studied.
Warning: Spike/other. Please don't forget that Spike is a bad boy that has no morals.
Spike leaned back in the couch, stretching his legs out in front of him. He took small sips of the amber liquid as he watched the blonde’s face flush and her breathing pick up. She was working on her second drink, her once constant chatter had diminished, and replaced with a goofy smile of content. It was just as well, he was never one for talking with woman…

He would have bet that she would have been one of those chits that rambled on and on about nonsense, but once again, he knew there was a reason he fancied her. She just continued to hum to the songs that thumped through the club, her hand, unknown to her, getting more aggressive in traveling up his leg.

Spike saw Charles Wilson the moment he walked into the club. The couch, he and the girl occupied now, looked down at the booth perfectly. He much rather have taken the girl back to his home, gotten her pissed, and shagged her silly, but he did have a job to do, after all. If he didn’t kill the bloke, he’d never hear the end of it from his Father.

The bleached punk was waiting for the precise moment to make his move. He wasn’t sure when that would be because every time the man got up to use the rest room or make a move to the bar, Buffy’s hand would creep higher and higher up his leg. He could tell by her glazed look that she didn’t have a clue where she was headed, or if she did, she didn’t care. His plan was working just the way he wanted, but he didn’t anticipate himself not wanting to get up. He wondered if he made an excuse to step away, Buffy would come out of her alcohol induced stupor and realize her actions.

They hadn’t talked her entire second beverage; she was too busy guzzling it down. Finally, the drink was finished and the bubble gum personality, which for some bizarre reason turned him on, came back in full force. To his disappointment, her wondering hand whipped away when her entire body jumped off his lap to a standing position.

His first thought was that she was going to strip for him. Of course, that wasn’t the case, but he did receive the next best thing.

Buffy felt better than she ever had. Her mind was free from all her usual worries. She wasn’t thinking about Liam and his stupid cheating. She wasn’t thinking about school or grades.

All that matter right now was the dub-step bursting into her body. Her head was spinning with excitement and the music was wrapping itself around her, causing her to sway and contour her body to the music. There was a small protest in her mind that was wondering why she was dancing in front of Spike. The protest was so small though, she just kept dancing. She was happy that he seemed to enjoy it, too. He had a large grin on his face, his tongue slipping out to lick his lips. She found herself wanting to kiss those lips. She found herself wanting to lean in and take those lips. She found herself wanting to move in and sit on his lap, anything to be closer to him.

Next thing she knew, she was straddling Spike’s lap. It was a position she had never been in before and it felt so natural. Again, there was a small protest that was nagging her to shy away, but she shooed the pesky thing to the back of her mind.

Spike was letting the girl play because while she was doing her, unbelievably, sexy dancing, he noticed that Mr. Wilson and his slut had ordered an entire tray of shots. Lucky for him, they shouldn’t be going anywhere for a while. Lucky for him, he had time to play with his little girl.

“Whatcha doin’, pet?” Spike placed his drink on the table and reached his hands to her ass, grinding her pelvis into his.

“I don’t know. I just feel so good right now,” she giggled. “Don’t you feel good right now?”

“ ‘m getting there,” he continued, “Why don’t you dance for me some more?”

Buffy smiled and her eyes lit up. She took it has him wanting her to get up, but he quickly corrected that. He tightened his grip on her ass and grinded her onto his cock.

“No, baby. Dance for me here.” She wasn’t sure what he meant, even though she was being brave for some reason, she wasn’t ready for sex. Spike sensed her apprehension. “ s’just grinding, pet. Don’ you wanna make me happy?”

“Happy,” she tilted her head in confusion. The situation suddenly hit her and she was starting to feel nervous again. “Happy how?”

Spike Rayne had every intention when he got the girl drinking that he would get something out of her. He would never rape the girl, which was one thing he’d never do to any woman. He was a murderer and torturer, but never a rapist. And, he guess now, he was a little bit of a pedophile, at least in the states. How is he supposed to help it if her tight body, golden blonde tresses and frilly dresses turn him on? He’ll just have to stick with the fact that in the Mother’s Country, she’s of the right age.

He knew she was starting to come out of her stupor, so to distract her; he started kissing the side of her neck.
He continued to keep one eye on Charles Wilson, who was now making out and groping his prostitute.

Thankfully, with Buffy’s alcohol induced state, she immediately loosed up and melted into his embrace further. She tilted her neck so he could gain better access, and tightened her legs around his waist.

“You like that,” his voice rugged with confidence. He knew very well that she liked it. “I want you to blow me.”

Yes, it was abrupt; he just didn’t give a fuck. He always took what he wanted. And right now, he wanted her small pink lips wrapped around his cock. He was hoping she had enough alcohol in her to say yes.

Much to his disappointment, she didn’t. Although, it was possible she just needed a little coaxing.

“Nervous?” He didn’t know why he was so enthralled with this chit. It wasn’t possible to get her pissed every time he was with her. He’d have to seduce the girl sober someday. And why is he thinking someday? It’s not like he wanted to have a relationship with the girl. He just wanted to shag her brains out and go on his way, right; he thought.

“I dunno, I feel like I want to do that, but at the same time, I don’t. Weird, huh?” Another fit of giggles followed.

Spike rolled his eyes. “Right. “ The girl seemed to have too high of a tolerance for alcohol. He knew he should have gotten her that third drink.

He thought if he kissed her more or fingered her she might come around. It was too bad for him that when he went to venture his hand under her dress, her morals decided to kick into full force.

Buffy moved of his lap to sit next to him…on the other side of the couch. Obviously, the ice queen had returned.

She had liked Spike kissing her and sitting on his lap. But when he asked such an abrupt question, the little voice that was nagging her came back, and this time, she listened. She was afraid that she wouldn’t do a good job. He probably gets girls all the time. She didn’t want him to laugh at her. Plus, from the feeling of him rubbing into her thigh, she could tell she was gonna choke. The girls he gets can probably take it all. Buffy was hoping that Spike would take her out again. If she was bad at…that…then he wouldn’t waste his time with her.

“My, uh, curfew is coming up.” The meaning wasn’t lost on Spike.

Spike took a quick glance to the shadows of the dance floor, a sudden sense of panic racing through him when he didn’t locate his target. He let his dick talk for him and poor thing didn’t get any action.

Thankfully, the hooker came back in sight. Charles must be using the loo.

“Sure. Jus’ let me take a piss, yeah?”

Buffy could sense that he was a little upset, but was thankful that he didn’t say anything and didn’t seem too mad.

Spike walked down the stairs, the adrenaline from the upcoming kill running through his system, his hand adjusting his still hard cock. Buffy had made him horny, and he always got his rocks off when killing someone.

He pushed himself through the crowd of people on the dance floor, and had almost made it to his destination when a sexy blonde practically through herself in his arms. The only thing he was looking at was her hair that could have passed for the young girl’s just up the balcony.

“You’re so hot!” her words slurred, hands brushing up his chest.

Well, he was horny. Fuck it, Charles Wilson could have a few more minutes to his life.

Spike took a look up the balcony and noticed Buffy talking on the phone looking in the opposite direction. He didn’t care if she saw him talking to another woman, he just didn’t want her to see what he was about to do.

“Fancy a shag?”

“A what?” The girl laughed her hands now rubbing down his stomach and over his denim clad erection.

“Do you want to fuck or not?”

“Why didn’t you just say so, hon?”

Spike didn’t need any more talking and neither did the woman. He wanted to fuck her because he was horny and still turned on from the younger girl’s dancing. She wanted to fuck because she was completely pissed, which didn’t bother him in the slightest.

He did make it to the loo’s, but he chose to kick the door to the ladies, obviously avoiding the dead man walking, for now.

Spike wasn’t concerned if the room was occupied, he just pushed her into a stall and slammed the door shut. He wasn’t interested in foreplay and he wasn’t interested in seeing her face. All he wanted was so be balls deep inside her and his face buried in her golden hair.

He spun her around and slammed her into the door, a soft grunt emitted from her mouth. The woman was wearing a dress and when he spread her legs, he found out she wasn’t wearing any knickers. Looks like the lady was looking for a good time tonight.

Spike undid his belt, unzipped his trousers and pulled his dick out. He wasn’t in the mood for any foreplay, and by the sound of her moaning like a bitch in heat, she was ready to get fucked.

He entered the woman in one swift thrust and pounded his girth into her. Every time she tried to look back towards him, he’d turn her head. Next thing you know, his hand was pressed against her face, his hips driving into her at record speed.

Her animalistic grunts led him on even more, her walls finally clenching his cock. He pulled out and shot his hot spunk on her back. His eyes stared at the back of her head. A name whispered on his breath.

The girl turned around and pulled her dress down to cover herself.

“I don’t care how awesome a fuck that was. My name’s Melissa, not Buffy.”

“Whatever, pet. Thanks for the shag.”

Spike brushed passed her and left the room, hopefully Buffy was still occupied on the phone and hopefully Wilson was still at the club.


Chapter End Notes:
I'm a little nervous because this chapter has been up and no one is reviewing. Did you not like it? Please let me know if you did or didn't. I really appreciate the reviews and I like to get to know the people reading my story.

Happy Birthday to Melissa!!! Hope you enjoyed shagging Spike. ;-)