Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning: There is blood play in this chapter. And a reminder, Spike is a very bad boy. Thank you to those of you that reviewed....Can more of you do the same, pretty please? I'm looking for a pre-reader/beta still. Please email me if you're interested. You dont need to be awesome at grammer just need someone to help me not procrastinate. :-)
Spike walked out of the woman’s loo, giving a quick look up the balcony to see that Buffy was still gabbing on the phone, her fit of giggles obviously returned.

Now that his sexual appetite was quenched, he really needed to locate Charles Wilson and kill the man. He wasn’t interested in angering his father. He wasn’t too long with the girl in the stall, so he was hoping Wilson was still in the men’s room.

Spike surveyed the area, making sure that there were no eyes on him as he entered the restroom. To his luck, there was a man standing at the sink washing his hands. It was the man that he’d had an eye on all night. The man at the sink was Charles Wilson, a drug dealer and pimp that owned his father thirty grand. Spike Rayne would never understand why people thought it’d be a good idea to try to double-cross his father, or that they’d get away with it.

Chuck had his warning; he had already been beaten by Spike. He knew his time was coming, yet he continued to walk around town and go to the Bronze. The man, obviously, thought himself to be invisible. Well, Spike was about to bring realty crashing upon him.

The moment the bleached man stepped in front of the mirror, the taller man’s face turned pale. His eyes bulged in fear, his hands frozen under the running water.

“This is it, mate,” Spike said casually, having nothing personal against the man. He took a step closer, a hand behind his back wrapped firmly around the handle of a blade. That was always his preferred method of killing. He’d always had a sick fascination with blood. He enjoyed slitting the throats of his victims and watching their blood pool to the ground. “Show’s over. Time to say goodnight to the kiddies.”

Chuck resulted in begging-they always resulted in begging. Just once, Spike wanted to come into contact with someone with stones; someone that took their upcoming murder with some decency.

“C’mon, man. I got the money. Let me go get it,” the bulky, shaved head man stammered. In the presence of Spike, his usual cocky attitude was replaced with fear.
Spike would normally toy with his victims; maybe even make them believe he’d give them another chance. Too bad for Chuck, he did have a girl waiting to be taken home and, hopefully, tucked into bed.

When Spike gave the man a knowing look, he tried to rush past him. Spike anticipated the move and grabbed him around the neck, holding him at arm’s length.

“Plea-“Even though Charles Wilson was a large man, he knew of Spike's reputation. There was no way he could win in a fight.

Spike took his knife and slashed the man’s throat, making sure to tear the vile of coke off before. To his delight, blood splattered the mirror, hiding them both from view. His cock started to harden when Chuck gurgled because of his, pitiful, attempts to breathe.

A few moments later he was dead.

Spike dropped his lifeless body to the floor. Before he stepped out, Spike looked back to admire his handy work and stuffed the vile into his pocket.

Charles Wilson lay there, face down, arms spread out to his side at an unnatural angle, and a large amount of blood splattered around him and on the mirror.

His father would be proud.


**___**


Spike had been in a weird mood since he got back from the bathroom. It wasn’t a bad mood; there was just a vibe about him that she couldn’t place. His confident swagger seemed to be, well, more confident. When he reached her, he had tried to kiss her but she pulled away. While he was gone, she had time for her nerves to fully return. Willow also didn’t help matters.

The blonde was ready to tell the little voice in her head to get lost, give Spike the blow job he wanted. When she called her friend and told her that, Willow said something about her being drunk and would never do that, which is absurd because she didn’t have any alcohol tonight. Buffy just felt confident, but that feeling had fully left her in Spike’s departure.

He didn’t say anything when she pulled away from the kiss; he just turned and started walking down the stairs. She followed closely behind him, the dancing bodies she found intriguing before, now annoyed her and stifled her.
When they reached the exit, Buffy took a deep breath of the fresh air. The bouncer from earlier was still there, but the line had diminished to only a handful of people.
Spike, in silence, walked to his car. His paces were wide and fast.

“Spike?” when he didn’t turn around she spoke again, “Spike?”

He only turned around when he reached the vehicle.

“What is it?” he faked a smile so she wouldn’t think he was too upset. He didn’t have a good reason to be upset. He knew she was a blushing virgin; that was one of the things that turned him on most. He couldn’t wait to corrupt her, sink himself into her tight pussy. He would just prefer if that happened sooner, rather than later.

“Are you mad at me?”

Spike watched as her head tilted to the side, her blonde waves brushing her elbow. A plump lip jutted out and her eyes down casted to the pavement.

Fuck if she wasn’t the sexiest little thing he’d ever seen.

"No, baby. ‘m not mad at you. Jus’ want you, yeah?” Grabbing the base of her chin, he leaned down and smashed his lips to her pink ones. She struggled at first, probably startled, but she soon melted into his kiss.
When Buffy reached around his neck to hold him tighter, he thought he finally had her.

Spike spun her around and roughly groped her breast.

“Too,” she broke away, “Too fast. I-It’s too much. I’m sorry.”

He wasn’t used to woman playing so hard to get. Sure she was only sixteen and a blushing virgin, but he couldn’t help but be annoyed. When he was about to say, ‘Sod it’ and forget her completely, she did her head tilt and pout again-A reminder that she turned him on to no end and he really wanted to fuck her silly.

Spike took a deep breath and took a step back.

“s’alright, lamb. I’ll take you home.”

When he walked to the other side of the car, Buffy got in with her brows furrowed. She only met the guy yesterday, there was no way she was going to have sex with him. She liked him, though, so she would hopefully convince him to take her on a second date.


Chapter End Notes:
If you enjoyed that then please take the few seconds it takes to review. Just say thanks or leave me a smile, anything will make me happy. I want to know that I'm not just writing this story for me. I want to know who's reading and is liking it. I can't even tell you how happy I get when I read a review. I'll take constructive critisism, as well. The more you review-the more I write. Thanks :-)