[Reviews - 20] LikedPrinter
Summary: AH: What happens when you lock a hot-tempered bleached blonde and a rambling, peppy, spitfire in a closet together? Probably not much, unless their names are Buffy and Spike. Luckily, in this fic that is their names.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Parody, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10395 Read: 3038
Published: 05/21/2012 Updated: 05/21/2012

1. Tom Cruise Better Not Be In Here Too by Bojangles [Reviews - 20] Liked (10395 words)
Okay. So this is my first ever HS fic. It's somewhat of a fluff-fest but hopefully it's silly and fun enough that you'll overlook that. It's just a little oneshot.

Once again beta-d by the wonderful Sanity Fair, who provided me with the title as well as her grammar and structure skills, and the lovely Behind Blue Eyes, who provided me with the awesome Nantucket line lol. They're both fantastic and kind and I couldn't have posted this without them. So blame them if it sucks :P Oh yeah, I love my scapegoats -- eh! I mean beta's *ahem*

Disclaimer: Joss and ME own the characters (and my heart), and the lyrics at the very end are from The Red Hot Chilli Peppers' song If, off Stadium Arcadium. No money's being made (much to my misery) and I have nothing but respect for the artists who've created that with which I'm obsessed.