[Reviews - 105] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers has spent the best part of her life as America’s Sweetheart.



Always in the limelight, she is constantly judged, revered and envied by the masses.



But behind closed doors she is weary and jaded, sick of the attention she receives and lonely beyond belief.



When she finds that her newest co-star for her role as a guest star on a popular television show is porn-star-turned-straight actor Spike Pryce, she’s wary of letting him close to her.



But once filming starts the sparks start to fly.



In more ways than one.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No
Word count: 72572 Read: 23982
Published: 06/08/2012 Updated: 01/11/2013

1. Chapter 1 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 15] Liked (1374 words)
This story is not going to be too long, probably no more than ten chapters.

I'm going to try and update this regularly (along with my other WIPs). I hope everyone enjoys it.

2. Chapter 2 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 4] Liked (2274 words)
So here's the next chapter to this story. I apologize for the long delay. Unfortunately I haven't gotten much time lately.

Thank you for reading and for all the reviews.

Enjoy. :)

3. Chapter 3 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 4] Liked (3527 words)
Well, it's been a while because I've been very busy for the past few months, but now I'm back and I'm hoping to update this story and my other WIPs regularly.

I'm sorry it's been such a long time, but I promise to make up for the delay with lots and lots of Spuffy goodness. :)

Enjoy!

4. Chapter 4 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 3] Liked (3055 words)
Thank you for the reviews on the previous chapter and here's the next chapter!

Warning for some Spike/Other in this chapter and also for other sexual situations.

Enjoy!

5. Chapter 5 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 4] Liked (3300 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 4] Liked (2706 words)
Thank you so much for the reviews. They make me happy! :) Here's the next chapter so I hope you all enjoy!

7. Chapter 7 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 4] Liked (3410 words)
Thank you for all the reviews! And here's the next chapter. Flashbacks are in italics.

8. Chapter 8 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 5] Liked (5564 words)
Thanks for all the reviews! Flashbacks are in italics.

9. Chapter 9 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 3] Liked (5930 words)
Thank you so much to everyone for the reviews! They help keep me going. And also thank you to everyone who's still reading this story. Hopefully everyone is still enjoying it.

Here's the next chapter. :)

10. Chapter 10 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 4] Liked (3576 words)
As always thanks for the reviews. And here's the next chapter. :)

11. Chapter 11 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 7] Liked (2640 words)
Thank you again for all reviews! Flashback is in italics. :)

12. Chapter 12 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 4] Liked (4216 words)
Thank you to everyone who's read and to everyone who's reviewed this story. I hope that you're all still with me.

Sorry for the delay with posting this chapter. But here is now. And I hope that you enjoy it. :)

13. Chapter 13 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 3] Liked (3553 words)

14. Chapter 14 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 6] Liked (3886 words)
Thanks for the reviews. :)

This is my second update today, so if you haven't read the previous chapter yet, please read it before this one.

15. Chapter 15 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 10] Liked (2820 words)

16. Chapter 16 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 6] Liked (4158 words)
Thank you so much to everyone for the reviews and for sticking with this story. Sorry for the delay in posting this chapter but here it is now. :) Enjoy.

17. Chapter 17 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 2] Liked (3059 words)
Sorry for the delay in updating but I have the next several chapters ready to post so hopefully I'll be updating fast.

18. Chapter 18 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 3] Liked (2269 words)

19. Chapter 19 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 1] Liked (4470 words)

20. Chapter 20 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 5] Liked (2308 words)
I know this story has been very angsty in the past few chapters and there is still a little more angst to come, but please stick with it and have faith that there will be light at the end of the tunnel. :)

21. Chapter 21 by Starlight_Slayer [Reviews - 8] Liked (4477 words)
I'm sorry it's been so long since my last update but hopefully I can post regularly again now. This chapyer contains sexual situations.