Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the update for this week! Hopefully its a welcomed one, there is smut! The reviews have been teetering off here at SpuffyRealm so I hope that doesn't mean people have stopped reading! Anyways I'm starting night college next week (wasn't meant to be but they've moved up my start date suddenly) so I'm going to have less time, I do have next weekend off though, so worst case scenerio it'll be this time next week again for an update. Enjoy!
His palms traced the skin of her belly and slipped beneath her top, dragging the material up. As he nuzzled her neck he felt her shake her head and moved so he could see her face.


“You first.” she said in answer to his silent question of what was wrong.


Without a second thought he sat up on his knees away from her and tugged the black tee he had on over his head. Staring down at her as if to say it was her move she was frozen still by the heat in his eyes. Seeing he would have to be verbal in order to bring her back to the present he moved back over her like a stalking tiger, his voice low and rumbly as he challenged, “Now you.”


Not one to be out-dared she pulled her top off, and his hands went back to her waist as he laid first one, then two kisses on her now naked stomach. He drew back and unbuttoned her jeans, pulling the zipper down slowly and then yanking them to her knees roughly, the denim scrapping uncomfortably against her calves.


Her hands went to his belt, but her fingers fumbled and in the end he got off the bed and unbuckled it himself, shedding his jeans while she unhooked her bra and lay there now only in her panties waiting for him.


He was still quite intimidating when he stood in front of her fully naked, that was something she never seemed to get used to no matter how long they’d been together or how many times. For some reason it was more alarming when he stood there like that than when he was right next to her touching her, or even inside her, and she thought deep down he knew how much it shocked her and he liked it.


The truth was Spike did like to make her wait. He knew for Buffy the tension heightened everything, even if she didn’t always like to admit it, but right now he needed to stand here away from her just to collect himself. She was laid out like a buffet for him to enjoy and he needed a minute to catch his breath.


Minute over he climbed back on the bed and lay next to her. Perched up on one arm he stared at her, dragging his gaze all the way from her toes to her lips, agonizingly slowly. She was breathing heavily as he moved his free hand and ghosted it over her knee and then up to her thigh.


I’ll be your water bathing you clean,

The liquid peace…



His hand ran over her skin and back down a few times, stopped to squeeze the firmest part of her thigh and then he was on her, kissing her fiercely.


A dramatic change of pace once again his mouth left hers all too quickly, but it didn’t leave her body. His kisses slipped lower, leaving a seductive trail down her chest and stomach, and then he dragged her underwear aside and kissed her there.


He flicked her clit once with his tongue and she moaned loudly. He looked up at her as if to express she’d failed, one thing they’d been practicing the past week was how to be quiet, but he hadn’t done this in a long time so it wasn’t entirely fair of him to test her. He waggled his eyebrows at her outrageously and without giving her anymore time to adjust to his plan he began licking her again. He settled for a spot to the left of her clit, he knew she was almost as sensitive there so she would not only be highly aroused but it would be just frustrating enough that it wouldn’t bring her off completely. Eventually he had to stop to pull off her panties, he tossed them god knows where and continued a beat later tormenting her.


Buffy didn’t know what to do with her hands, he was relentless with her, but he never pushed her enough. Every time she felt ready to go over he pulled back or slowed down. Every single inch of her skin tingled; there was a knot forming low in her belly, but just as it got unbearably tight he did something to relax it and everything began again.


Her hands grabbed the sheet beneath her and then finding no purpose slipped into his hair. She tried to move his head, to make his tongue flick her clit again, or even go lower down to her opening; right now she was sure any move would send her flying.


In the end his scheme to tease her failed, he wanted at the last minute to lick her slowly all the way up from her centre to her nub, he was sure that would do the trick, but she was wound so tight that he accidentally brought her off without even trying. He’d never done that before, he normally had to work damn hard, and as he looked up at her he didn’t know which one of them was more surprised.


His cock was painfully hard, he loved going down on her and he hadn’t for a long time. He loved the act itself, when he was in the mood to be unselfish, which he had to admit didn’t happen all the time, but in his eyes it was also a strong symbol that she was ready to let him love her again. That’s how he saw it right now, and that made it even harder to express how he felt, so instead of spoiling anything with words, which he worried would not be enough he climbed up on top of her again, pushing one of his hands behind her head and into her tangled hair. He forced her up to meet his mouth in a desperate kiss.


I’ll be your ether,

You’ll breathe me in,



She tasted herself when she kissed him and that excited her more than she liked to admit. And she didn’t know why because she knew that she shouldn’t be ashamed of something she liked, but she wasn’t the type of person to easily let go of those nagging judgemental thoughts. Spike helped her forget them a little quicker sometimes though, like now.


He told her with every kiss and every caress that everything she did was right in his eyes. Every time she moved, every time she was bold, every time she took initiative she heard his positive response. More and more in bed she was becoming a confident lover, but right now she felt that Spike needed to take the lead, that he had something to prove to her more than she did to him.


She wasn’t wrong, although Buffy felt like she’d let Spike down his insecurities lie in the fear that even after her acknowledgement she would revert to not letting him be there for her. What he needed right now was to show her he loved her and for her to let him, and she understood that.


He tried to express with his body that he would be all she wanted; he’d be her everything if from now on she’d let him. He knew he could never bring her mother back, save his father, or right every wrong that Dawn had, but for Buffy he could be whatever she needed.


I’ll be your father,

I’ll be your mother,

I’ll be your lover,

I’ll be yours…



His hand went down to guide himself in between her lower lips; the head of his cock bumped her clit a few times. She couldn’t tell if he’d done it on purpose or by accident, but either way she was so stimulated it made her jump.


Eventually it rested at her entrance, and he looked into her eyes as he sank in slowly all the way into her.


I’ll be your anchor,

You’ll never leave…



They stayed still with each other for just a moment, that initial connection feeling extraordinary every time, especially if it had been a while since they were last together. It was true they had been having sex, even made love recently, but both of them knew it was altogether different this time.


I’ll be your liquor bathing your soul…



His first few movements were slow and deliberate, but soon she felt him shaking and knew he was holding himself back too much. Her hand moved from his back up to his shoulders, and he understood she was trying to get his attention. When he looked at her she smiled, and he was overwhelmed at how beautiful she was. She kissed him gently and moved beneath him setting a rhythm for them both. He groaned into her mouth and matched her at every turn.


Well I’ve seen you suffer,

I’ve seen you cry, for days and days,

So I’ll be your liquor,

Demons will drown and float away…



With every stroke inside her she felt a little piece of her disappearing into the air around them, but they were pieces of her pain, pieces of her guilt, pieces of the fears she didn’t want. Each second with him was a reminder of how much she loved him, how much he’d changed her life for the better, how much they were meant to be together this way over any other.


He was still moving slow, but his thrusts were so deep she felt like he would break her in two. She looked up at him and he was breathing hard, lost in the pleasure of her. She kissed him urgently before wrapping her arms around him and pulling him further down so he could cradle his head in her shoulder. She felt him panting into her neck and now that his body was closer she felt every movement more strongly.


“Buffy?!”


This time it wasn’t Spike that said her name.


Her head was thrown back; otherwise she would have been able to see who it was who’d just barged into her room. But the distress, the recognition in that voice, she knew who it was all too well.


She pushed Spike, it didn’t take a lot because he’d recognised the voice as well and was already moving to pull out of her, he was just trying to shield her naked body in the process.


When he moved Buffy met the eyes of the intruder. She couldn’t look away from the tears, the judgement, and the repulsion she saw there, there as she looked into the eyes of their sister.


I’ll be your lover,

I’ll be yours…


Chapter End Notes:
Cliff...