Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the last of the build up.
Earlier….



Spike pulled Faith into his arms as Buffy turned her back to them. They danced for a few seconds as they sized up each other.



“You like her dontcha?” Faith asked, smiling knowingly at him.

Spike smiled. He liked how forward the brunette was.

“Not just her.”



Faith laughed. “Awww……I like you too….. blondie.”

“At least someone does,” he chuckled.

Faith considered it. Why the fuck not?

“Too bad I’m not the only one,” she said, waggling her brows.



He frowned, looking back at the blonde. “Buffy?”

“Totally hot for you,” Faith said.

“Pull the other one.”

“Hand to god.”



He paused.

“And the bitchy?”

“Hot. For. Ya,” Faith spelled out on his chest, then wrapped her arms around Spike, making the watch gesture to Buffy.



Oh. Those. Fingers.



“She the only one?” Spike asked, looking into Faith’s eyes. “Hot for me, I mean.”

Faith licked her lips, drawing Spike’s attention to her glossy red mouth.

Full. Luscious. Tasty.



“What do you think?” she teased.

“I think…..” he said, “I’d like to…take this…someplace more…..intimate.”

“Sounds good,” Faith said, grinning.

“And Buffy?”



“She can join us,” Spike suggested, only half jesting. “The more the merrier.”

Faith laughed. “Oh you’d like that wouldn’t you?”

Spike smiled. “Oh kitten, you have no idea. The fun we’d have.”



Faith looked at him, half amused, half-impressed.

“You’re serious?”

Spike chuckled. “Damn right.”



Faith thought about it. She wanted Spike. And she knew Buffy wanted Spike too. This way, they could both have him. And he could have them both. Spike leaves in the morning. Everybody wins.



Not that Faith was gay. She’d only ever kissed other women at drunken parties on a dare. And the truth was she’d enjoyed it. More than just a little. Enough to get her curious. And Buffy wasn’t just a total fox. She was her best friend. In a perverse way, she’d feel both safer and a lot more dangerous. But would Buffy be into it?



“How would that work?” she asked. “Theoretically.”

Spike blinked. He was only half serious.

Jesus. I’ve think I’ve just hit the jackpot. Steady on William, steady on.



“You first,” he said, projecting confidence he only half felt, pausing for Faith to picture it. Women were such visual creatures.“She can watch. Then Buffy. You can watch. And then……”



“And then?” she asked, intrigued. He was barely touching her and her body was ready to surrender to him.

“Then we have ourselves a…..nice…. little….party.”



“Little?” Faith said, looking down. “I hope not.”

“No complaints,” Spike chuckled. “But then again, I wasn’t paying attention to what exactly they were screaming.”

Faith grinned. We’ll see who screams.



“You game…..kitten?”

Faith thought about it. Fuck. Yes.



“What about Buffy?” Spike asked. He’d gotten his reply by the look she’d given him. “Would she dance with us?”

“I guess we better find out,” Faith said. “I’ll be right back. Dance with her.”

“Yes maam,” Spike said.

“Touch her lower back,” Faith whispered, leaving him that little nugget.



Now…..



Spike was ecstatic.



Heaven, he thought. I’m in heaven.



Buffy and Faith were moving beside him, against him, over him, behind him, and all around him. Spike turned himself over to them entirely, letting them do as they willed. For now. He would wait. His time would come. Soon.



The three of them moved as one, their arms around each other, bodies packed in close, as if they were one being. Spike and Buffy turned into each other, leaving Faith to flitter around them. Then Spike turned into Faith. Buffy didn’t miss a beat, just took up Faith’s position. Finally Faith pushed Spike away and winked at him, pulling Buffy close. The girls moved against each other sensuously. Buffy and Faith had done this a million times. Just danced together. But it had never been like this. Never had there been this friction, or this palpable danger.



And Spike was absolutely transfixed. As was every other male in the tri-state area. But the girls didn’t seem to care. This was for him. Just him. Faith turned Buffy around, putting her arms around her, so that both of them were looking at Spike.



Buffy had never been this turned on. And not just by Spike. Everything Faith was doing, everywhere she was touching was setting fire to her. She was being burned alive. Spike couldn’t watch anymore. He closed the distance between them, wrapping his arms around both girls.



“Wanna dance luv?” Spike asked Buffy, cupping her chin.

“We…..are…” Buffy whispered, her mouth completely dry.



Aren’t we?



“We haven’t even begun,” Faith chuckled into her ear sinisterly, like a devil over her shoulder.

“Dance with us,” Spike urged. “Dance with us tonight.”



He means….. Oh.



“Will you dance with me B?” Faith said, kissing her shoulder gently.

“Will you dance with Spike?”



Oh. No. No. No. Buffy thought. I can’t. We can’t.

Yes, came a low moan, driven by only need and want. YES. YES. YES. Wanna dance. Wanna dance NOW.



“Yes,” Buffy whispered, shocking herself and even the others.

“Let’s dance.”



Oh. Oh my god.



Spike and Faith looked at each other, then at Buffy.

“Let’s get outta here,” Spike said, not wanting to waste another moment. He only hoped whatever spell had been cast would hold until they got to his place.



The three of them left the dance floor. Arm in arm in arm. Their next dance had already begun. It was wilder than they could have ever imagined.



Chapter End Notes:
Okay. Now it gets really really good. I'll do my best. Whew. Comment people. Comment. Tell me what you think. It's what keeps me going.