Author's Chapter Notes:
Read on......
They rode the elevator up to his place. Spike made sure he kept his hands moving, stroking, touching the girls at all times.

Faith wrapped her hand in his shirt, tugging and pulling at it.
Gonna come off soon, she thought, looking up at Spike, licking her lips.

Buffy rested her head on his shoulder. She felt like she was about to explode. Her head felt a bit light. This is crazy. Crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy. Good, a voice inside her said. Crazy is good. Crazy is fun. Crazy is what we need.

Spike was never more glad that he lived nearby. He was about to burst. God this was taking forever, he thought. In fact it had only taken about forty seconds. The elevator sped up to the twenty second floor and opened with a satisfying ding.

The doors parted and he took hold of both women, escorting them gently until they stepped into the darkness. The girls felt carpeted floor under their heels.
“Lights on,” Spike said loudly, squeezing their waists.

Suddenly the room was bathed in light. And riotous colour. Paintings hung on the wall, exquisite chairs and sofas dominated the room, expensive chandeliers dangled from the ceiling. The view was spectacular.

“Home sweet home,” Faith purred, in his ear.
Sexy and rich. Sweet. If he isn’t loaded then at least he’s loaded, she thought, grinning at her pun. Not that she was a gold digger. It was just a nice bonus. Soft, clean sheets. A great view. A nice bathroom. Bonus, bonus, bonus. Nothing made up for a small willie though. So Faith hoped for the best.

The apartment broke through Buffy’s haze of lust. Not enough to stop her though, just to register how damn ridiculous it was.

Who lives like this? she thought. Lenny fucking Kravitz?

“Mood lighting,” Spike said, to no one in particular and the room dimmed. The effect was instantaneous. Apparently the mood set was horny. Spike guided them past the living room, into his large and exquisitely decorated bedroom. A huge bed awaited them, strewn with comfortable looking cushions, pillows and silken sheets. A full length mirror hung in front of the bed, making for interesting possibilities. A suede sofa ran across one corner, an expensive looking guitar at the foot of it. Posters of rock bands dominated.

“How about a drink?” Faith suggested, after a pause.
Spike was loathe to leave, even for a second, perhaps afraid that they’d change their minds. But he guessed he had no choice.
“Buffy?” he asked softly, looking at her..
“A drink sounds good,” Buffy managed to say, somehow not bursting into stutters when he looked at her.

“Champagne? Wine?” he offered.
“One of each,” Faith suggested, “Only fair.”
Spike smirked. “I’m nothing if not fair.”

“And firm?” Faith asked.
“Count on it,” Spike quipped, directing the girls to the bed, watching them sit on it.
“I am,” Faith replied, with a little laugh.

“Why don’t you girls get………comfortable?” Spike suggested, as innocently as he could, looking from Faith to Buffy. “I’ll be right back.”

As soon as Spike left, Faith stripped off her quickly, so that she was just wearing a pair of hot red bra and panties.
“He means you too B,” she instructed sweetly. Buffy stood up, slowly taking off her clothes to reveal her pink lacy underwear.
The girls took up positions on the bed waiting for Spike to return.

“Nice choice B,” Faith grinned, scooting to the headboard, putting a soft pillow behind her, appraising her friend. “Very sexy.”
Buffy bit her lip. “This is……”
“Wild,” Faith said. “And fun. I must say. I’m impressed. Didn’t think you had it in ya.”

“I’m not gay,” Buffy said quickly.
Faith laughed, playing with her hair. “I ain’t gay either B. Just….open minded. Open minded can be fun,” she added, winking.

“So how…do we……..do this?” Buffy said unsurely.
“Let’s just…..go with it,” Faith suggested. “Let things…happen.”

Before they could discuss things any further Spike returned. He lingered in the doorway, holding two large bottles and a single glass. He was shirtless. His upper body looked as if it was carved from stone, not an inch of flab anywhere. His stomach was flat and hard. In short, he was absolutely ripped. And the girls loved it.

“Thought we could all share,” Spike quipped, holding up the glass, smiling like a cat who’d got the cream. He forced himself to play it cool, although he’d never been so eager to jump right in. He wanted to fall to his knees and thank whatever force existed that was allowing him this opportunity. They looked absolutely ravishing, sitting on his bed. Faith in red. Buffy in pink. If they were sin, he was a willing sinner and entirely unrepentant. He was going to worship these goddesses. But not as a servant. No. He’d be their equal.

Spike considered both girls. Buffy first. Oh she was a wet dream come true. Her eyes were kittenish and wide, her shiny blonde hair was streaming down her angelic face and shoulders. That cute little nose wasn’t turned up at him anymore, he noted in satisfaction. It was flaring. He stood there, making her wait. He enjoyed the fact that just watching him was bringing her pleasure. Her glossy pink lips were like a siren’s song. They’d parted just enough to reveal a hint of tongue. He wanted more than just a taste. He’d have it. He’d have everything she had to offer. Her eyes were sparkling with lust. Her body was lithe and lean and golden. Her breasts perfectly proportioned B’s, her legs long and smooth and perfectly toned. He wanted those little pink panties off so that he could gaze upon her quim. Soon he told himself. Soon. Truth be told, he was dying to unwrap the package that was the uptight little blonde. But his instincts were telling him go slow with her-at least at first.

Seduce her. Worship her. Make her yours.

Then he considered the knockout brunette. Faith. Her long black hair gave her the aura of mystery. Her gorgeous face was flushed, matching her red mouth. Her dark eyes seemed to issue a challenge. Her breasts were larger and more rounded than Buffy’s, though not as tight or firm. He wanted to bury himself in them. Her body was spectacularly curvaceous. Her legs just as smooth and toned. He was going to devour all of her. Spike noted that she was still wearing her high heels.

Yeah baby. Leave them on. Those four inch heels were made for knocking.

Faith was….less complicated. She was giving him a smile and a look that he recognized only too well. Come to bed baby. Let’s see if you can handle what I got.

He’d bet his life that Faith was a wild ride in the sack. She was ‘the bad girl’ who liked it hard and fast. And made no bones about it. Good. So did he. He was more than willing to oblige. He’d pound her into his bed until she screamed his name, begging him never to stop.

Play the game Spike, he told himself. Play the game. It’s part of the fun.

“Mmmmmmm” Faith purred, eyeing Spike’s body lustily, giving Buffy a wide smile.
Nice. Momma likes. So far, so sexy.

“Sharing is caring. Ain’t that right B?”

“Right,” Buffy whispered hoarsely, staring at his muscles.
Yummy

Buffy was pure Id. She wanted nothing more than to run her tongue down his chest. And then even lower. The thought of doing ‘that’ didn’t exactly shock her. She wasn’t a shy schoolgirl, despite her ex insisting that she was ‘too pure’ to do anything that demeaning. She guessed Spike had no such compunctions. And she was glad. The hell with that, Buffy thought. I wanna….go lower.

Let’s have that drink then,” Spike suggested, moving things forward. He stepped to the bed deliberately and the girls scooted back. He joined the pair, making a circle. He put the glass and wine bottle on the bed, then opened the champagne with a satisfying pop, letting the bubbly flow.

He made eye contact with Faith as the white froth poured out. They were both thinking the same thing. “I do love a good pop at the end,” Faith said, spreading her legs, touching her breast with a finger.

You can come inside me baby. I want you to.

Subtle, Spike chuckled in his mind.
“I’ll have to remember that,” Spike added.
“I’ll make sure you do,” Faith said.

Buffy picked up the glass.
“Wanna taste,” she said, her eyes sparkling with lust.
Spike caught her eye, smiling softly at her.
“Me too.”

Spike leant in carefully, making sure he didn’t spill any champagne. Buffy glanced at Faith, who was watching rather intensely. Their faces touched. Blue eyes met green. Ice melded with fire. Sparks flew. Spike paused for a moment, letting the tension build before he pressed his mouth against hers, locking their lips in a tender embrace.

The kiss was soft and tender. Their lips parted briefly letting them reflect on each other’s taste before they joined their mouths again, this time with heated passion. They kissed again and again, falling deeper and deeper. Then, Buffy opened her mouth for him. Spike seized the moment, letting his tongue slip inside. She delighted him by obliging, letting their tongues slide and tease and taste.

And Faith grinned like never before.
Nothing like dinner, dancing and a show.

Just watching Spike and Buffy kiss was lighting a fire inside her. One she’d never imagined even existed. Just thinking of the pleasures to come was almost too much for her to bear. The fun had just begun.


Chapter End Notes:
Onwards and Upwards....