Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it's been a while. I've been having....issues. Anyway, i hope to update regularly from now on....
Her petal soft lips tasted of wine and honey, he thought, licking his lips and then hers. But when his tongue caught hers he realized that he had tasted ambrosia itself. It made Spike want to drown himself in her. And he would have. Had it not been for their extremely captive audience.

So with a long lick of her tongue and her lips, he pulled back. Reluctantly. Buffy gasped at the loss of his talented mouth and tongue, surveying him from under hooded eyes, shivering with desire. She’d never been this turned on by just kissing. Ever. She was ready to surrender to him this very instant. To spread herself out and let him take her as he willed. Just as long as he kept kissing her.

Spike regarded Buffy as he focused on his breathing.
“Delicious,” he declared, tipping the wine bottle casually, pouring some into Buffy’s glass.

Spike knew he had to tread carefully. He’d never had a threesome before but he knew instinctively that he couldn’t pay too much attention to either girl. He wondered if he should have asked Siri about threesome etiquette and then dismissed the ridiculous thought with a small shake of the head.

Tonight, you’re the boss, he told himself. Your bed. Your rules. You’re the king of the bloody jungle. You do as you please.

“My turn,” he heard the brunette say appreciatively, her sultry voice low and breathy. Faith took half a step on the bed towards him. Spike extended his hand and Faith took it, letting him bring her to him.

Buffy watched, suddenly aware of how dry her mouth was, raising a shaking hand to bring the glass up to take a sip, wetting her lips and stilling her nerves.

“Such pretty muscles,” Faith purred, letting her eyes run over Spike’s shoulders and arms, then stroking the perfectly toned flesh with her palms and fingers.

“Glad you approve love,” Spike smirked lifting her chin so that he could look upon her pretty face. “It’s for your viewing pleasure.”

Fucking gorgeous, he thought, admiring her.

“Like to run that pretty little mouth dontcha?” Faith teased, placing her chin on his.

“Everywhere,” Spike said, his hands moving down, to fondle her arse.

“Promises, promises,” Faith hummed as Spike pulled back the fabric of her panties just a little, then inserted two rogue fingers into them, stroking, fondling and gently pinching the flesh.

Ample. Luscious. Spankable he thought, unable to contain a growl at the thought of spanking the brunette as Buffy watched. She might even join in. But that was for later though. Much much later. First things first.

Spike angled his face in to taste her lips but Faith pulled her head back, foiling Spike’s intentions. Spike regarded her with a tilt of the head, sizing her up. Faith just smiled, digging her nails into his muscled arms.

“Is he a good kisser B?” Faith asked, looking over at Buffy, making Spike raise a brow.“Does he deserve a little…….treat?” Faith asked, turning his face back to make him look at her.

Before Buffy could respond Spike took matters into his own hands, giving Faith’s arse a playful spank, making her squeal with delight. Spike chuckled, cupping her chin, making her look up at him, before he lowered his face slowly. Buffy watched, half expecting Faith to pull back again. Spike perhaps expecting the same, so he tightened his hold on her chin. But this time Faith’s eyes urged him on. So he quickly kissed her with heated passion.

Strawberries, Spike thought instantly. Ripe. Delicious. Strawberries.

Faith sighed as Spike’s soft, talented lips drew her deeper and deeper into the kiss, even as her body rested against him.

Carved from silken steel, Faith thought, running a nail across his stomach. For a moment, she rued the fact that she had to share. But then Spike’s tongue licked her mouth and Faith forgot all about it. She quickly snaking her tongue out to meet his, then forcefully pushed back.

Buffy breathed heavily when she saw Spike and Faith’s mouths open, and their tongues do battle, She saw Faith’s fingers winding in his hair, her hips gently thrusting against him, legs winding behind his.

They kissed for what seemed forever, before they separated. Buffy saw a wild, untamed look in Faith’s eyes that made her shiver. “Come here kitten,” Spike said, looking over his shoulder at her.

“Yeah,” Faith gasped giving a sexy laugh, “Let’s fucking party.”

Buffy came forward two steps on her knees, watching Spike take a last lick of Faith’s mouth before he put an arm around Buffy.

Faith watched as Buffy caught Spike’s head, pulled his mouth down on hers. “Yeah,” Faith hissed, enjoying…no, loving the view of the blondes who were now tongue kissing.

“That’s it,” she gasped, running her hand through the back of Spike’s hair, her forefinger rubbing the swell of her breasts. “So fucking sexy.”

She decided to get behind Buffy, her eyes drinking in the heated kiss, then decided she wanted back in again. Spike found himself pushed away gently, and looked past Buffy to see Faith smiling at him.

“Stay,” she whispered bossily, shooting him a sultry look as she kissed Buffy’s neck and shoulders, making the blonde gasp and look behind her. And then time seemed to slow down. Spike watched as Faith leant over.

When Spike saw Faith’s luscious red lips tenderly caress Buffy’s glossy pink lips he thought he was the luckiest SOB alive. And when he saw their two soft tongues tease, Spike knew he was.

"Time to fucking party," he rasped, coming closer to wrap his arms around the girls, who began kissing each other even more passionately.


Chapter End Notes:
Patience is a virtue. The best is yet to cum. Many many times.