Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeah it's been a while

“Yeah,” Spike whispered, his eyes focused on the two pairs of glossy lips that were locked together. Then Faith and Buffy’s mouths parted, letting two pink tongues lap at each other yet again. It was all too much and not enough.

Spike was amazed at how much the girls seemed into it. As he’d fetched their now forgotten drinks, he had come to terms with what to expect. Despite the words spoken earlier, he’d expected that he’d probably have to get off each girl separately as the other watched and waited her turn. At least the first time. Then he’d coax the girls into ‘experimenting’ a little. Maybe. But this was…..beyond anything his wildest imaginings could have conjured up.

He ran his hands down their backs, trying to get their attention. When the girls turned to him, he could see their glossy mouths coated with each other’s saliva. Buffy’s shy smile told him like she was warming up nicely. And Faith seemed ready to go.

So he held his hands out for the girls, who took his hand, letting him maneuver them so that they were sitting in a circle. They paused, letting the exquisite thrill of the moment before pleasure wash over them. And then they began kissing.

Buffy and Spike. Faith and Spike. Buffy and Faith.  Eager kisses. Languid kisses. Heated kisses. Soulful, slow kisses. Two pairs of lips kissed as the third drew breath.

And then they paused again. And then as if they had read each other’s minds, the pairs of lips came together. Three tongues became one, licking, sucking, teasing and tasting until no one knew who was kissing who.

Spike pulled back first wanting to regain his composure. Plus he wanted to watch them for a bit. Both girls turned their faces slightly, so that their eyes were on him. As all the while keeping their mouths open to let him see their tongues massage each other.

“Naughty naughty,” Spike rasped, reaching out to caress their barely covered bottoms. Buffy was firm and tight, he noted. Faith was bountiful and lush.

Thank you God. Or the devil. Whoever. I don’t really care. Thank you.

“So damn tasty B,” Faith declared, her tongue snaking out to lick Buffy’s lips. “Like strawberry ice-cream.”

God I’m horny, Buffy thought, letting out a low moan. Am I bisexual now? she wondered a moment later.

“But I’m hungry” Faith whispered, touching Buffy’s face. “And dessert comes later.”

And then Buffy found herself pushed off balance and onto her butt. She looked up to see Faith crook a finger at Spike.

“Dinner first,” the brunette said, beckoning Spike to her, a naughty smile on her face.

Buffy watched as Spike crawled over to Faith, his muscles rippling with every motion. He looked like a lion on the prowl. Faith put a hand on his chest, trying to push him down and climb over him, but he shook his head. He wasn’t going to let Faith be the one who called the shots. Not tonight. He suspected that she did that enough. She wanted someone who’d take charge of her.

That’s right baby, Faith thought, deliciously, when he used his body weight to pin her under him. You know what I want. What I need. Give it to me.

“Wait,” Buffy blurted out.

Spike and Faith paused, turning to look at Buffy, who realized she was supposed to say something. Spike had a concerned look on his face, as if he expected her to say she’d changed her mind. But Faith just grinned at her friend. Buffy scowled. She knew Faith had guessed what she was about to say, which made her want not to say it. But she had to.

“What is it love?” Spike asked.

“Yeah,” Faith drawled. “You got something to say B?”

Buffy’s eyes narrowed. Faith’s smugness pissed her off a little and gave her some courage.

“How come Faith gets to go first?” Buffy asked, looking straight at Spike.

Oh bloody hell, Spike thought. Here we go.

“Because I saw him first,” Faith said, a wicked smile on her face, “remember?”

Dammit, Buffy thought. Faith was right. She did see Spike first. But Buffy wasn’t giving up without a fight.

“Whom did Spike see first?” Buffy asked.

Spike considered his answer carefully. He’d seen them both, but he’d focused in on Buffy. He’d always had a thing for blondes.

“I saw you both,” Spike said truthfully, making Buffy give him a glare.

“Come here kitten,” Spike said seductively, patting the space that lay by him and Faith, once again thankful for his extra large bed, then held out his arm. Buffy shivered at the sound of his voice.

I won’t she thought childishly, but then pushed herself forward on her knees, giving Spike an excellent view of her cleavage.

Buffy took up position right next to Spike as Faith watched with amusement. Buffy put up the flimsiest of resistance as Spike brought her to him, then scratched his shoulder with her nails, making him hiss.

“My my my,” Faith said, biting her thumb, “Isn’t this interesting.”

“Shut up Faith,” Buffy said cursorily, not even looking at her friend. She tried to push Spike away, half heartedly, but he only smiled, and firmed up his grip on her waist.

I don’t think so, Spike’s eyes told Buffy.

“Wanna wrestle B?” Faith offered. “Winner takes all...”

She emphasized her point by running her hands down Spike’s chest and stroking his abs. “Loser takes a cold shower.”

“I think not,” Spike chuckled. As much as he was intrigued and turned on by that particular idea, he wasn’t about to let either of them slip away from his bed.

“Come on kitten,” Spike said, gently nuzzling Buffy’s face. “Let’s not get hung up on the small stuff.”

“How small are we talking exactly?” Faith teased, locking her eyes on Spike’s impressive looking bulge. Spike shot her a look that said she’d be eating her words soon enough.

“Yeah, how small exactly?” Buffy said, hooking her arms around his neck.

Spike’s pursed his lips. Now this was getting too much. His manhood was at stake. So he caught Buffy’s hands and gently moved them to the fly of his jeans. Buffy bit her lip, then placed her hand flat against his hardness.

Oh, Buffy thought, her eyes widening, as she felt him through his jeans. Oh. My. God.

Spike responded with a knowing smirk and slipped a hand inside her panties, delighting to find them sopping wet.

“Uhhhh…..” Buffy gasped when she felt his palm cup her pussy, making her arch into him. And then a finger was experimentally probing her and she was rotating her hips to make herself more comfortable and allow him better entry.

So tight, Spike savoured. So snug. Can’t wait to be inside her.

Faith watched as Spike planted kisses on Buffy’s neck, his fingers working their magic. And then Spike’s face turned so that his eyes caught hers, conveying a message.

This is hers. You’ll have yours soon enough.

Faith watched Buffy’s hand. It was still on Spike’s groin, gently stroking him through the denim. Faith shook her head, almost absentmindedly.

Good old B. Still playing it coy.

“Hunnnhhhhhhhhh,” Buffy moaned, her eyes shutting as Spike’s fingers began pistoning out of her faster and faster. Faith sat up, deciding to speed things along. Her hands impulsively moved to Buffy’s bra, expertly unhooking it. Spike did the rest. He quickly tugged it off, exposing Buffy’s breasts to his hungry eyes. They were a perfect golden handful, topped by strawberry pink nipples.  Buffy gasped loudly when felt Spike’s mouth on her breasts add to the sweet torture of having his fingers sliding in and out of her.

 “Oh,” she whimpered, when his tongue flickered out to languidly tease her nipple, cutting off any rational thoughts, his hand speeding up to bring her pleasure. “Oh my god.”

Spike decided he was going to worship her sweet breasts. He licked her nipple with his tongue, drawing it into his mouth to suck on it. He felt her hand on the nape of his neck urging him on, so he playfully nipped at her breasts with his teeth.

“Hunnnnnhhhhhhhhhh,” Buffy squealed, making Faith chuckle.

“Oh she likes that,” the brunette declared, drawing Spike’s attention back to her.

I like that too, her eyes told him. Do it again.

So he did, smirking all the while as Buffy squealed.

Faith rewarded Spike by taking a finger in her mouth, sucking on it deeply before tantalizingly dipping it into her cleavage. Spike lustily eyed Faith’s breasts, even as a part of him pondered the competitiveness between the best friends.

It made for all sorts of interesting possibilities, he thought, grinning.

 Faith’s finger moved to stroke circles over her curvy stomach, and reached down until it was over her panties. She tapped her finger against her lace covered quim, playing as if it were a piano.

“Take them off,” Spike said, his mouth slurring as he sucked on Buffy’s nipple.

Faith put one hand on her panties and the other behind her back, as if to obey. She gave Spike a long amorous look, then playfully shook her head.

“Come and take them off,” Faith teased. “If you can.”

Minx, Spike chuckled, giving Faith a look that told her he’d get back to her shortly. Spike sat up, nuzzling Buffy’s face with his own as his magic fingers brought the blonde closer and closer to the edge.

“Yeah?” Spike asked cockily. Buffy nodded, hooking her legs around his waist and rubbing herself up against him, her hooded eyes giving into him entirely.

Oh god Spike, Buffy thought. So good. So good.

“Say it,” Spike ordered, making Buffy turn her head away.

Dammit, Spike thought. He quickly corrected the situation by touching her cheek to make her look at him.

“Say it,” Spike implored, reading the thoughts in her eyes.

“Mmmmmm,” Buffy said, attempting to deny herself one last time. But then her eyes opened and she gave Spike a naughty smile.

“Yeah,” Buffy said, pulling his mouth to hers and tongue kissing him thoroughly. Moments later, her body began to shake. Spike pulled back from her lips to note the look in her eyes. She looked wild eyed and glazed.

“God….,” she whimpered, rubbing his arms. “So close.”

“Yeah,” Faith added. “Make her cum baby. I wanna see her cum.”

Spike looked back to Faith. The brunette’s hand was moving inside her own panties, pleasuring herself furiously. Spike twisted his fingers and flicked Buffy’s clit with her thumb, making the blonde howl her orgasm.

“Ahhhhh…..ahhhh,” Buffy mewled.

I can’t stand, she thought in a daze, as she slung her hands around Spike to hold onto him for support. Buffy rested her head on Spike’s shoulder for a few moments, but then the silence was broken.

 “Fuck,” Faith hissed, lifting her legs and spreading them apart, her dark eyes gleaming.  “Me.”



Chapter End Notes:
More to come. Pun intended.