Spike inhaled deeply. Buffy was looking up at him with those gorgeous green eyes. Her glossy pink lips just inches away from where he wanted, no needed them to be. He could see the want in her eyes. But there was something else. A hint of holding back.

Spike resisted the rather ungentlemanly urge to take matters into his own hands and help her along. Buffy noticed that his hands were by his side and he was biting his lip. She wanted to hold off for a few more seconds, but was afraid she’d lose her nerve. So she planted a sweet kiss on Spike’s cockhead.

“Fuck,” Spike swore, the sensations going through him, right down to his toes.

The snooty, uptight, gorgeous blonde who’d so cruelly dismissed him from her presence earlier that evening was on her knees in front of him. Her emerald eyes shining with lust, her shiny pink lips sucking around his cockhead.

“Christ,” he swore, his hand gently stroking her cheek.

“So good luv.”

“Like that do you?” Buffy asked, amused, looking up at him. All she’d done is given him a little kiss. This was a lot easier than she thought. And a lot more fun. Celebrating her new found confidence, Buffy decided to experiment a little, giving his cockhead a small lick, as if he were an ice-cream cone, remembering the instructions of every girly magazine she had ever read.

“Good little cocksucker is she?” Faith asked, waggling her brows, gaining Spike’s attention for a moment.

“Am I?” Buffy asked playfully, trying to hide her annoyance at Faith’s interjection. “I can always stop….”

“I’d be happy to take over,” Faith said huskily.

Hurry up B, Faith thought, licking her lips and playing with her hair, her dark eyes dreamily glazing over at the thought of being pounded by this magnificent British specimen.Faith completely missed the dark look that Buffy shot her.


Because she’s too busy eye-fucking Spike, Buffy thought, watching Faith bite her lip. Un-fucking believable. Trying to divert Spike’s attention. When I’m doing this. Bitch.

To her chagrin, Spike glanced at Faith, grinning at her and giving her a wink.

Bastard, Buffy huffed, deciding to punish Spike by giving his cock-slit a tongue bath.

“Buffy,” Spike hissed, his hips twitching in warning.

God, he didn’t….well he did, but not yet. Not just yet

“Not my fault if you can’t hold it,” Buffy said acidly.

And then she slowly ran her tongue down the length of his cock. And back up again.

This time, he didn’t look away, she noted with satisfaction. Bastard.

Spike sighed, his hands as Buffy opened her mouth to take him in a little, then gently began sucking him off.

“Mmmm,” Faith said, mentally critiquing Buffy’s technique. “Not bad.”

I’ll have to give her a few pointers. And a practical demonstration later. Bet Spike will love that.

Buffy somehow managed to scowl at Faith with her mouth full, giving her a look Faith was only too familiar with, as she ran one hand up his stomach to scratch his abs, the other hand digging ainto his perfectly firm ass and squeezing.

“I can’t wait for you to cum,” Faith whispered in Spike’s ear. “All over that pretty little face.”

Faith smirked when Spike turned his face ever so slightly to look at her. That got his attention. As Faith knew it would.

“Think she’d let you?” Faith asked, glancing down at Buffy, then shook her head.

“I would,” Faith confided. “And I’d love it.”

Buffy saw Faith take Spike’s hand and place it on her breast. Spike gave Faith’s boobs a tender squeeze, weighing them in his hand. Faith responded with a mocking smirk. Spike’s eyes darkened. He squeezed again, this time hard. And Faith quivered.

Oh I got you, Spike thought as his fingers tweaked one of Faith’s perky nipples. I got you good baby.

Spike looked down to see Buffy carefully watching them. Spike gently stroked Buffy’s cheek with his fingers, making sure she knew she wasn’t forgotten. When Buffy shook his hand off her head, Spike knew right there that that wasn’t going to cut it. So he grasped Buffy’s shoulders then gently brought the blonde up to lay against him. He used his other hand to pulled Faith’s mouth to his for a fierce kiss, as his hand reached behind the brunette.

Faith thrust her tongue out at Spike, attempting to overwhelm him. It was just one of the many little mind games Faith loved to play in the sack. She got off on making guys bend to her will.

To her surprise and delight, Spike merely chuckled into her mouth. He unhooked Faith’s bra, then slid his hand down to cup her ass, playfully smacking one of her pretty ass cheeks, chiding her playfully.

Faith doubled her efforts with her mouth and tongue, attempting to wrest control by but Spike twisted his tongue around hers and kneaded it in a way that made her moan into his mouth.

Spike lay back against the headboard, pulling Faith until she was lying against him, on his right hand side. Spike slung his other arm around Buffy, maneuvering the tiny blonde on top of him, even as he continued to tongue kiss Faith.

Buffy rubbed herself against Spike to get his attention, her beautiful golden breasts drawing circles on Spike’s chest. Spike broke the kiss with Faith, took a gasp of precious air then turned his face to Buffy, swallowing her mouth in his.

Faith reaching out to gently brush Buffy’s hair off her face, then watched the blondes kiss. Buffy and Spike were kissing each other like the world was about to end. Maybe it was, Faith reflected. What a fucking way to go.


“Oh that’s what I like to see,” she rasped, reaching out to stroke Spike’s chest as he sucked on Buffy's tongue with his own. “Makes me all wet.”

“Mmmm,” Spike sighed, running an arm down Buffy’s back as the blonde dipped down to kiss his chest, running her tongue over her nipple. “Bet you’re not the only one.”

“Shut up Spike,” Buffy said, biting his chest as Faith and Spike exchanged a wicked smile. Faith laughed, slipping her bra off and tossing it away with a flourish, then touching Spike’s face to draw his attention to her.

“Come and get it baby,” Faith cooed, stroking Spike’s hair.
Nice, Spike thought, bending his head, his face nuzzling Faith’s cleavage.

Bigger than Buffy, he thought as he leisurely kissed the swell of Faith’s breasts, noting how enticing her large rosy nipples looked. Not as firm though, Spike thought as his tongue teased one nipple, before lapping at it. Still though. A right fantastic pair.

Mine are perkier, Buffy thought childishly as she watched Spike delighting in Faith’s breasts. She’d always known that she couldn’t compete size wise. But she thought that on the whole, her ‘package’ was more appealing.

Buffy’s eyes narrowed. Faith was putting on quite a show. The brunette was gasping, moaning and squealing as Spike’s tongue drew circles on her nipples. Spike glanced at Buffy. The blonde was stroking his chest with her fingers, and then tweaking his nipple a little too hard, glaring at Spike for good measure.

Spike chuckled, sitting up, using his strength to pull both Faith and Buffy into his lap, right next to each other. The girls slung their hands around Spike’s shoulders, their fingers meeting and locking behind him.

“Bloody fantastic view,” Spike grinned, his face smack dab between the two pairs of breasts. He rubbed his cheek against them then began taking turns to plant kisses, nip and lick both pairs. God, this was doing wonders for his ego.

Faith reached down to grasp Spike’s cock, but found Buffy’s hand already at the task. Faith ran her hand against Buffy’s but the blonde simply ignored Faith.

Oh, that’ll cost you, Faith thought, glancing at Buffy, who had shut her eyes and was moaning Spike’s name as he feasted on her breasts.

Spike cupped Faith’s pussy through her panties, earning a loud approving moan from the brunette. He smirked around Buffy’s breast, then switched to nuzzling Faith’s cleavage as he slipped his hand inside her panties.

Oh yeah, he thought, as his fingers experimentally stroked Faith’s quim. Tight, warm and wet.

Faith was impressed when Spike began pistoning a finger in and out of her then added another finger. Then he scissored his fingers inside her, making Faith squeal.

“F…Fuck,” Faith moaned as she grasped Spike’s wrist, then maneuvered him in the way she liked.

“That’s right,” Spike smirked. “Cum for me kitten.”

Faith howled in orgasm, grabbing Spike’s head and smashing her mouth to his for a deep tongue kiss.

God Faith was obnoxiously loud, Buffy thought as Faith came down from her high, sighing and stroking Spike's hair.

Spike turned his attention to Buffy gently bringing the blonde’s face down to his for a gentle kiss.

“We’ve had ours,” Faith said sighing deeply and stroking Buffy’s shoulders. “I think its Spike’s turn to cum.”

Buffy and Spike turned to look at Faith, with very different expressions. Spike looked as if all his dreams were about to cum true.

“You wanted to taste, remember,” Faith challenged Buffy, then looked squarely at Spike. “I wanna taste too.”

And with that Faith stroked Spike's chest. She came forward to plant kisses down his chest until she had slid down and onto her knees in front of him. And after a moment of hesitation, so did Buffy.


Chapter End Notes:
Want more?????? Then leave a review