[Reviews - 12] LikedPrinter
Summary: Ever wondered what it is like to be a demon hunter for hire listed in the Yellow Pages?

A one-shot belonging in the Chasing a Dream universe. If you haven't read it, some references might be a bit confusing, but not too terribly. Massive thank you to everyone who has read and voted for CaD at the SunnyD awards!! You are incredible.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3841 Read: 2037
Published: 08/13/2012 Updated: 08/13/2012

1. Chapter 1 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 12] Liked (3841 words)
The one-shot happens some time after the end of Chasing a Dream. If you haven't read it, Spike is human and a demon hunter, Buffy is also human and a Potential.

I've been meaning to write and upload this for a long time, but I got a new job that is incredibly stressful. It's kinda hard to write when you're freaking out half a day and often feel like an utter failure. Guess it doesn't stimulate my muse at all. Who would have thought?!

Major props go to Amasirol for suggesting this idea to me. She's amazing. And equally amazing is All4Spike, the most efficient and lovely beta ever!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.