Author's Chapter Notes:
:: sigh :: Muse won't let go! Here's part 3.
Buffy

I feel him hesitate and then the gates open and he is kissing me back. With so much passion that I am almost overwhelmed.

I just want to feel...

Feel? Oh fuck yeah I was feeling.

I have wanted to kiss him since the moment I came back. That night in my house, the emotions playing all over his face as he tenderly holds my hands.

Telling me how he saved me every night. How many days I’ve been gone. I could feel how much he was holding back, the tears that threatened to fall down his face. All I wanted to do was touch his cheek and pull his body to mine.

Then my “friends” walked in.

His hands are on my hips, holding me to him as his lips claim mine. I may have started this but he has taken complete control. I wouldn’t have it any other way as I wind my hands in his hair and pull him closer still.

He moans against my mouth, his body flush against mine. I hear a low sigh and realize it’s me as he kisses down my throat. I am on fire everywhere he is touching me.

His need is tangible and I feel more alive then ever.

I am alive with the need to be his.

Still kissing me, he pulls me away from the center of the alley. His lips never leaving my throat as he pins me against the cold brick wall.

I briefly wonder if he is moving us so the others won’t find us but find I don’t care as his lips reach mine again.

Forget them! my mind shouts as Spike tenderly cups my face.

He breaks our kiss and our foreheads touch as we take panting breaths. Mine much needed ... his not so much.

I can’t stand to not have his lips on mine and I grab his head and pull his mouth back down to mine. He groans low in his throat and presses me into the wall while his mouth continues its sweet assault on mine.

My hands are running down his chest, the fabric of his shirt soft against my palms. I push his duster off to the sides of him and run my hands up his back, my leg wrapping around his hip.

I push my body against him and he breaks away from my mouth, his eyes on mine.

Surprise coloring his features.

*~*

Spike

Oh bloody hell. She’s killing me.

She is pressing her tight body against mine, driving me crazy. I am holding onto my self control ... only barely. She is tempting me like no other and all I want to do is tear the clothes from her body and surge into her welcoming heat.

“You sure?” I ask and as she nods I feel my control break.

We are a blur of hands and mouths. Ripping clothes and tingling touches. Biting and clawing, passion for passion. She ferociously tears my belt from my body and shoves my jeans down. My shirt hangs in ruins around my neck.


Her clothes are no better, the material in tattered strips around us. The only thing that is covering us is my duster that thankfully has survived our savagery.

Her mouth is a permanent fixture on mine as she runs her hot little hands up my chest. I grab her ass and pull her up, wrapping both legs around me. My cock hits up against her and she moans loudly, adjusting to take me. She is slippery with her wetness and I bury my face in her throat as she lowers herself onto me.

We gasp aloud at the feeling of being joined and lock eyes as she starts to move.

Slowly...up...down.

I am being consumed by her heat and I want it...I need it.


Chapter End Notes:
Love it? Hate it? Send me review! Tell me what you think!