Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to all those reviewing! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this! One more part after this one!
Buffy

Oh god oh god...

At the first touch, I’m gone. Stars bursting behind my eyelids as I take him completely. He is buried deep inside me and I am already on the verge of coming. He fills me to the brim. In a way that I have never felt before. Not with Angel and certainly not Riley.

He is moaning and thrusting into me, my body accepting him and begging for more. The way he is gasping and holding onto me stirs something deep in my belly and I cling to him.

“Spike... Oh Spike,” I breathe and pull his mouth to mine. Our teeth clash together as we kiss, our tongues mimicking what our bodies are doing to each other.

I am riding him for all that I’m worth as he grabs for my breasts. The first touch of his cool palms against my nipples triggers my orgasm and I come ... hard. My pussy contracting around him.

*~*

Spike

I’m done for...

I feel her fall off the edge and I try like hell not to follow. My demon doesn’t like that and I feel myself vamp out.

She is still holding onto my face and I try to pull away but she won’t have any of that. She kisses me deeper, her fingers tracing the ridges on my forehead.

I soon taste her blood in my mouth and realize she has cut her tongue on my fangs.

On purpose.

I growl and hold her hips down as I piston in and out of her. I know I’m leaving little bruises and I don’t care. Her blood is in my mouth and her face is in my neck. She is practically screaming as I draw out her orgasm. I’m so close and then I am yelling as she bites me. My body shooting in large bursts inside of her overheated pussy.


*~*

Buffy

Fuck yeah ...

“Oh god Spike ... I’m yours. I’m so yours..." I gasp.

“Mine... always mine,” he is whispering into my skin.

I taste blood in my mouth as Spike starts thrusting wildly into me, throwing into another orgasm. We are a shuddering mess as we both ride the wave that has us both.

Spike gives another thrust into me and holds still, his legs shaking as he anchors us against the wall. He is breathing hard against me and I marvel at that.

He smiles when he catches me looking at him and leans his head against mine.

“Wow,” I say breathlessly.

“Yeah...”

“We really should have done that a long time ago,” I comment, tenderly touching his cheek.

Spike looks at me, surprise on his face.

“Oh yeah?”

I nod and lock eyes with him, letting him see all the feelings I have in their green depths for him. I watch the emotions play across his features as he looks into me.


*~*

Spike

So one of us is living.

I must be dead. Because there is no way that she is looking at me like that. Not after what we just did. I want to pinch myself. This has to be an alternate reality. It just can’t be real.

She can’t be gazing at me like that. My own feelings mirrored in her eyes. It can’t be real.

I shake my head and close my eyes. When I open them I expect her to be gone and me alone somewhere else...anywhere else. But as they open she is still in my arms and we are still in this alley.

“Slayer?” I croak and want to kick myself. Sure now I sound like a total git.

Her laughter is soft and sweet.

Her voice almost musical.

No pun intended.

“Spike,” she says touching my face.

Her tenderness is almost overwhelming and I fight my ‘flight reflex’. I start to disengage myself from her, painfully aware of the confused look on her face.

But I need ... hell I don’t know what I need.

She is pulling her jeans up at the same time I am and we stop and lock eyes again.

“Spike?”

This is all almost too much.

Everything I’ve wanted? Sure. Scary as hell? Oh my God yes.

A rush of anger envelopes me. This can’t be real. It’s a joke ... she is just toying with me.

“Don’t,” I reply angrily.

“Don’t...?”

“Stop it Slayer. Don’t fucking patronize me,” I sneer at at her.

She takes a step back, shock on her face. Hurt radiating across her features. She looks as if I had just slapped her and backs away, clutching her ruined shirt around her, a tear slipping down her face.

A surge of remorse fills me and I start to move towards her but she holds her hand up and turns away.

“I wasn’t,” reaches my ears as she walks away from me.

“Shit,” I say and shake my head.

Chase her or go home and drink myself into a bloody oblivion? I ask myself stupidly.


Chapter End Notes:
Want more? Be kind and review!