Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay. Here it is.
Chapter 3

“Like what you see?” Buffy asked coyly, her hands fingering her bra strap.

Time to take back the power.

“Wanna see you,” he said, his eyes almost shy. “All of you.”


This time it wasn’t a command. It was a prayer. It took her unawares.

Who was this man and what was he doing to her?

Buffy found her hands going to his own, which were lingering at her sides, all of her own volition. She took his hands, then guided them behind her.

“You do it,” she ordered.

Buffy had expected him to fumble around a bit, but when he unsnapped her bra in record time, her eyes narrowed.

“You know what they say,” he smirked, suddenly back in control, as he rolled down the left strap and right strap languidly, enjoying the sight of more and more of her tanned cleavage being bared to his eyes.

“Practice makes….”

He tossed her bra over his shoulder, taking a long moment to stare at her. Buffy felt her face burn. It had been so long since anyone had seen her this intimately. And Spike was staring at her as if he wanted to devour her.

“Bloody perfect” he whispered, quickly looking up at her, back at her breasts, then at her again, almost disbelievingly.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Spike was going to write a hossanah to her breasts. They were a perfect handful, sun kissed golden with dark rose coloured nipples that were just begging to be plucked. And more.

“Shut up,” Buffy hissed, her vehemence surprising Spike. She could deal with him being mean and being a jerk. But this? He was looking at her as if he she was a goddess, a treasure, something to be worshipped.

No. This isn’t how it’s supposed to be. This is just sex. Just sex.

Buffy quickly searched her mind for a way to bring things back to ‘casual,’ then did the only thing that came to mind. Spike winced when she grabbed him by the hair roughly, squeezing it as if making some vague threat, then pulled him down between her breasts.

That oughta distract him for a while, Buffy thought.
Spike’s mind was taken aback, but his body rejoiced. He nuzzled her breasts, enjoying the feel of them against his face, his eyes drinking them in, memorizing every inch for ‘future use.’

Buffy shivered when she felt Spike’s tongue lap her breasts, then looked down to see him tease her left nipple with his tongue.

Big baby, she thought nonsensically, when he looked up at her and winked, then latched onto the nipple as if she was nursing him. Big horny baby, she whimpered when she felt his cock straining against her thigh. She bit her lip, fighting the urge to tell him to hurry. She wanted, no needed him back inside her. Not that she’d ever admit it.
“Such sweet titties,” he sighed, chuckling somehow, even through his mouthful of Buffy breasts. Spike took them in his hands, bringing them together and eyeing them.

“Be a lucky baby that gets to play with these,” Spike slurred, his overly jaunty voice reminding her of one of those ridiculous british movies that involved pickpockets and chimneysweeps at the turn of the century.

Buffy gasped in shock.

Oh crap. I said that out loud.

“Yeah,” Spike said, reading her mind, letting his face stroke, nuzzle, kiss and suckle her cleavage to his heart’s content. And Buffy just let him. She stroked his hair, gasping softly as Spike had his wicked way with her.

“Love being a baby,” Spike said, making her face flush red.

“Shut uhhhhh……”

Spike interrupted her, lifting her up with one arm as he stood and placed her onto the edge of the table. He bent down, stroking her legs with his hands all the way until he reached her feet. He then gently removed her panties and slyly tossed them under the table, where she wouldn’t think to look for it later.

Another one for the collection book, he grinned wolfishly.

He made a mental note to ask her later to pose nude for him. He loved him a little keep sake, but a photo to go with it was just the icing on the cake.

Later you sod, Spike swore under his breath. Later.
He only sprung the question at the end of the night, when the woman in question was utterly sated. It still surprised him how many women were actually into it. He examined her heels for a minute, then decided to leave them on. Spike worked his way back up, stroking her long smooth legs with his hands and planting kisses everywhere. He looked up at her to see that she’d put her hands over her breasts and crossed her legs.

“Stand up,” she declared. He raised a brow, but did as he was told.

“Take it off,” she ordered, looking him squarely in the eyes.

“What off?” Spike said, the hint of a smile on his lips.

“Everything,” she said firmly, but her voice broke just a little.

Spike grinned, bending down to step out of his pants, and Buffy resolved to stare straight ahead.

All at once, she decided. I’ll look at him all at once.

When Spike tossed off his shirt, Buffy almost swooned. She had to steady herself on the table with one hand, the other still covering her breasts. Her legs squirmed as she let her traitorous eyes run over his absolutely perfect upper body. Spike looked as if he’d been carved out of marble. His chest was ridiculously well developed, his arms muscular, his abs looked sharp enough to cut her teeth on.

He’s like a fucking statue, Buffy said, in the huskiest voice she’d ever imagined in her head. It almost made her want to cry.

It’s not fair. It’s not fair. Of all the men in the world. The biggest jerk ever. No. Not him. It’s not…..

Spike just stood there, letting her enjoy the view. He put some damn hard work into his bod, and he loved an appreciative audience.

Wait for it. Wait. For. It.

He saw her eyes widen like saucers when they finally made their way down to ‘not so little Spike,’ and saw her mouth open ever so slightly and swallow.

Like that cute crazy chick on the telly. Zooey something. Bloody adorable. Focus William.

“Like what you see kitten?” Spike asked.

Oh this so fair. So fair. Fair, Fair, Fair. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the biggest of them all?

“Spike,” Buffy moaned, answering her own question. She let her hand go behind her, steadying herself, bit her lip, then spread her legs letting him gaze upon her as she did upon him.

As Spike’s eyes feasted on all of her, including her perfectly pink quim for the first time, he realized he now knew what it felt like to be a starving man at a buffet.
He wanted to sample everything. All at once.

A Buffy buffet. A buffet of Buffy.

He came forward and Buffy rose up to meet him, their lips came together in a steaming kiss, mouths and lips and tongues becoming one. Buffy possessively wound her legs around his waist, the heels digging into his thigh and buttocks. They kissed again and again and again until they needed to breathe as their bodies tangled, her breasts smushed against his chest, his cock lying flat against her stomach. Buffy’s hand reached between them, trailing down his flat stomach, using her nails to scratch at his skin playfully until she reached his hardness.

Spike hissed when he felt Buffy’s thumb and forefinger swiping over his cockhead. Buffy began stroking him tenderly with her palm, her hands going up and down, as Spike swore a string of impressive curses under his breath. Buffy’s gaze fell upon his upper body and found that her mouth was watering for a taste. So began pressing kisses to his arms, her tongue peeking out to lick his chest, then began nipping everywhere with her teeth, leaving little love bites. Spike stroked her neck and shoulders, urging her to go lower and lower as her mouth bit into a delicious looking with relish, then let her tongue out to lick the bruise she’d left.

“Buffy,” Spike said, through gritted teeth.

Bloody woman’s a cocktease. Literally.

“Uh-huh,” she replied, as innocently as she could, staring up at Spike, enjoying the power she had over him.

“Go on,” Spike growled, making her titter.

“Go where?” she asked, her eyes now dancing with laughter.

“Do you want me to say it?” Spike asked, running a hand through his hair in desperation. “Do you want me to beg?”

“Nope,” Buffy said suddenly. “Yes,” she said a moment later, changing her mind.

“Yes or no woman?” Spike almost growled.

“Maybe,” she said, making Spike almost scream with frustration.

Gonna kill her. Gonna make her cum and then I’m gonna kill her. OJ style.

“Need a better look,” she clarified, going to her knees, shaking her long tresses.

“Mmmmmmmmm,” Buffy purred, her eyes greedily examining his magnificently swollen cockhead.

Tasty, she thought, her tongue flickering out against her lips. She looked up at Spike who was now smirking, then decided to make him wait a little longer.

Pride goeth before the blowjob, she remembered the slutty girls saying at her Catholic school so many years ago.

She lowered her eyes, studying the silken smooth skin, then found that ‘the beast’ was even larger than she had first thought.

Oh. Mommy like.

Congrats B, she heard Faith’s amused voice in her head. You got a fully sized one. Make the most of it.

“I don’t do blowjobs,” she heard herself say on impulse, enjoying the dazed look in Spike’s eyes. He looked ready to explode. Literally.

“You…….don’t……do…..blowjobs” Spike said, as if she were speaking some foreign language.

She better be fucking kidding. She better be.

“I don’t,” she said with a tone that indicated that the subject was closed

“Unless.........” she added, with an impish smile.
“You convince me otherwise.”

Spike looked at her, sitting between his legs, her golden hair still unfathomably perfect, her breasts shining with sweat, her glossy mouth inches away from his cock, eyes bright with laughter. And Spike did the only thing that came to mind. He pulled her up, making her eeep, crushed his mouth to hers and kissed her until she was limp and pliant. Then he picked her up in his arms, quickly making his way to the bedroom.

Let the convincing begin.


Chapter End Notes:
So what do you guys think?