Drink you son of a bitch, Buffy thought.

Slowly, she’d begun passing the wine from between her lips and into Xander’s eager, open mouth.

He drank it all. Greedily. Hungrily. Delighting in it. Making happy slurping sounds.

When she’d finally passed the last of the liquid into Xander’s mouth, she raised her mouth and took a deep breath.

“That was amazing,” Xander said. Licking his lips to savour both the taste of her and the wine. Looking up at her in awe.

Forcing a pleasant look on her face, Buffy tittered. Resisting the urge to wipe her lips with the back of her hand.

“I’m glad you enjo..” Buffy began. Finding herself cut-off with by a kiss from Xander.

“Mpph,” Buffy said. As he placed his hand on the bed for support and spun them around. She attempted to extricate herself from his grip, but found his hold on her far too strong.

“Now,” he said. “Let’s you and me resume our private party, yeah?””

“Baby,” Buffy protested. Even as he lay her down.

Oh god, she thought. No. Please.

“I’m all sticky,” she said. Turning her voice whiny and nasally. “I feel gross.”

“I like you sticky and gross,” he said. Burying his face in her neck and planting kisses everywhere.

When she felt his hardness nudging her quim, Buffy shut her eyes.

Faith, she thought. Desperately. Where are you?

When the door opened, they both turned their heads to it.

To find Faith and a middle-aged cleaning lady standing there. The older woman clasped her hands over her face in shame, then fled muttering a string of obscenities in Spanish.

“Sorry I’m late,” Faith declared. “You would not believe traffic.”

“Faith?” Xander asked. Sitting up a little, he stared at her hard. “What the fuck are you…”

“You didn’t tell him?” Faith asked Buffy. Folding her hands across herself and raising her eyebrows.

Now, Xander looked back at Buffy.

“Tell me what?” he asked. Suspiciously.

When Buffy hesitated, Faith jumped in.

“Buffy got you an early birthday present,” the brunette said. “Me.”

Xander looked back at Faith. Who’d placed her hand on her hip and struck a sensual pose now.

Xander found himself beaming now.

“Happy birthday babe,” Buffy said. Trying to feign enthusiasm as best she could, she let out a giggle.

“You really are full of surprises,” Xander said. In awe.

“Come join us babe,” Buffy said. Extending her hand towards Faith. Her eyes begging for help.

“Sorry,” Faith said. Stepping closer.

Xander, watching Faith approaching them with hungry eyes, completely missed Buffy subtly gesturing with her hand to the champagne glass by the bedside.

Faith picked up the glass. Then raised it to her own lips.

“To new experiences,” she said. Dipping her head back, she pretended to take a sip. Then found Xander’s hand on her forearm. Pulling her closer.

Faith knew what she had to do. Finish making Xander drink.

“Got some room for one more?” she asked. Looking down at Xander.

“Always,” he said. Faith placed her hand on Xander’s shoulder, then gently turned him towards her.

“You don’t mind do you babe?” she asked Buffy. “I’d like to get in on the action.

You okay B? her eyes said.

“Help yourself,” Buffy said.

No, Buffy said. I’m not. But I will be. Once we do this. Thank you.

Finding Xander’s hold on her had slackened considerably. Clearly, he was eager to play with the shiny, new toy.

“Plenty of me to go around ladies,” Xander said. Keeping his hand on Buffy’s waist. “Let’s keep the claws to ourselves. For now.”

Faith chuckled derisively. Then quickly straddled Xander and placed her left hand on his throat. Her right hand continued to hold the champagne glass

“Oh that’s cute,” Faith said. Shooting Buffy a look that says ‘follow my lead’. “He thinks he’s in charge here.”

Faith squeezed Xander’s throat. Not hard. But hard enough to make it hurt a little.

“He does,” Buffy said. In a slightly nervous voice. “That is cute, isn’t it?”

“I am,” Xander said. Smirking. Already, his right hand was undoing the left strap of Faith’s dress. “Just the many, many perks of being top dog.”

“See, I don’t think you wanna be in charge,” Faith said. Sitting up a little in his lap, she lowered the other strap. Then shimmied off the dress. Revealing her stunning $500 black basque Agent Provocateur Lingerie.

“Oh, I think I do,” Xander grinned. Kicking away the dress, he pulled Faith down into his lap. When he attempted to kiss her, Faith raised her face.

Undaunted, Xander began peppering her neck with kisses. Faith shot Buffy a look that said ‘help me out here B’. Buffy leaned over and put her lips to Xander’s ear.

“You don’t,” she whispered. Her breath heated. “Trust me.”

“No?” he asked. Turning his face slightly to look at her even as he continued to kiss Faith’s neck. His eyes were cloudy. “And why not?”

Already his hands were undoing Faith’s bra. The brunette’s eyes were growing alarmed now.

“Because,” Buffy said. Huskily. “Faith and I really wanna give you your first birthday present.”

“The first of many,” Faith chimed in. Playfully pushing away his eager hands and giggling.

“Yeah?” Xander said. His eyes grew greedy now. “What is it?”

“A nice…” Buffy began. Leaning forward to place a hand on his chest. Then gently pushing him onto his back.

“Long,” Faith added. Leaning forward and placing her hand on his chest.

“Relaxing…” Buffy added.

The women locked eyes. Both knowing what lay at the top of any red-blooded male’s list when it came to a menage e trois.

“Birthday blowjob,” they said. Together.

Now, Xander was beaming. His eyes had lit up at the thought of these two gorgeous women on their knees in front of him.

“You still wanna be in control?” Faith teased. Raising her eyebrow.

“Do you?” Buffy asked. Sternly.

“No ma’am,” Xander said. Looking from woman to woman. And readily laying back. “I’m all yours.”

“Happy birthday baby,” Buffy said. Running her hands across his chest and tittering.

Smile, smile, smile, she told herself.

“Happy Secretary’s Day,” Faith said. Raising the glass in a toast as she put one hand behind her to ostensibly undo her bra.

Xander cackled.

“I’ll drink to that!” he said. Joyfully.

Faith seized the moment. Scurrying forward, she placed the glass at the brim of his lips.

“Then drink,” she commanded. Swirling it around to make sure all the powder at the bottom was absorbed into the liquid. “And enjoy your birthday blowjob.”

When Xander eagerly opened his mouth, Faith poured all of it down his gullet. When it was done, she shot Buffy a triumphant look.

We got em B, her eyes said. It’s just a matter of a minute or two.

Buffy exhaled softly. Then immediately rose to her feet and stepped away from the bed. Retrieving her bathrobe, she quickly put it on and pulled it over herself.

Faith, meanwhile, had also rolled off the bed. And, walking over to Buffy, placed her hand on her back.

“It’s okay, B,” Faith whispered. “It’s over.”

Xander by now, had placed his hands behind his head. In expectation of what was to come. A moment later, he raised his head.

“What’s the hold-up?” he said. Sounding put out. Eyeing both women with annoyance.

“Just girl talk,” Faith said. Keeping her tone light to play for time. “Just give us a sec baby. We’ll be right with you.”

Xander let out an unintelligible grunt. Flopping back on the bed.

“That’s the problem with you fuckin’ women,” he muttered. “Get all emotional. For fuck’s sakes, it’s just sex.”

Buffy turned around. And glared at him.

“Leave it B,” Faith whispered. “It’s just another minute.”

But Buffy was seething now.

“It wasn’t just sex!” she seethed. “You blackmailed me! You sick fuck! You raped me!”

Xander blinked.

“What?” he said. Blinking hard. “What the fuck did you…”

When he attempted to sit up, he found himself falling back to the bed. Clumsily.

“You raped me!” Buffy screeched. “You sick fuck. You motherfucker!”

Now, she found herself flying at him. Fists ready to strike him senseless. Xander, meanwhile, was shaking his head furiously. Trying to rouse himself from his stupor.

“You…” he mumbled. “The fuck did you..”

“B!” Faith gasped. Moving quickly, she intercepted Buffy and wrapped her arms around her. “Don’t. Stop. That’s not part of the plan.”

“Screw the plan,” Buffy spat. “He… he…”

“I know,” Faith whispered. Into Buffy’s ear. “I know, B. I know.”

When Buffy crumpled to the floor, Faith sat down alongside with her. She held her friend for a long time as she wept. Her body shaking and shuddering.

“I’m okay,” Buffy said. Finally. In a rough, raspy voice.

“You sure?” Faith whispered.

“Yes,” Buffy said.

“We stick to the plan, right?” Faith asked.

“Yes,” Buffy said. Sounding exhausted now. “We stick to the plan.”

“Okay,” Faith said. Breathing heavily. “We stick to the plan.”